Wisone's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Wisone, Feb 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Hey all,
    I thought it was about time that I write a bit. I'm not the best writer, so if something doesn't make sense, feel free to let me know. :)

I'm 33, and have been married for 12 years. As long as I can remember, I've known I was submissive. When I married my wife, she wasn't dominant or submissive, or into any of that. Over the years, we've changed. I'm still submissive, and have told her about that. Gradually, she's looked into the lifestyle, and has moved towards the "Dominant" role. She's not really comfortable being a dominant 24/7 though. Right now, our relationship evolved to an "open" type. We're both completely happy with each other, but while I crave submission and being controlled, she craves just wild sex. Since we both have different needs, we do seek others outside our relationship.

My wife does do her best to meet my needs, and I do try to meet hers. Which is where the chastity device comes in. She regularly makes me dress up during the day when she's at work. Panties, bra, nail polish, and makeup. This would drive me nuts, and i'd end up 'playing' multiple times during the day. She would come home, and be ready for some sex, and i'd be played out. So now we've got a birdlock device. I've worn it for a few hours at a time since we've got it, and today is the first day i'll be wearing it the entire time she's not home. And with no access to the keys(unless an emergency, she's got one hidden here at home). And to test the device, she made sure I dressed pretty. Makeup, nails, panties, bra, etc. I honestly have to say there's no way I can get out of this device. And i've tried.

Anyway, I drift from the subject. :) This birdlock will make sure that i'm ready for her when she gets home from work. But we still do have an open relationship. Since she's not comfortable being dominant all the time for me, she's encouraged me to find someone that would. She's fine with sharing me, says it's a turn on, and she'd be happy to give a key to someone that wants to take on the job. :) I've had no luck so far. The one Mistress I did run into, was unable to come to an understanding with my wife, so that didn't work out(long story, ask if you're curious). But I haven't given up hope. :)

Thanks for reading!

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Very nice wisone. Sounds like you'll be nicely on edge all day. Just relax and be a good gurl - don't you dare try to escape your condition!

I just wonder - suppose your Mistress-Wife decides to have a date after work and She is already fully sated by the time She gets home... What an interesting situation that would be - wisone all prettied up and needy and left hanging... Just a thought...

3. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D-that very thought has crossed my mind, and i'm sure at some point it will happen. :)

4. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    good luck

well, just wanted to wish you best of luck. you never know what you will find or whom you will find! so keep looking & let possible Mistress's know what you want & what your wife will allow. later , disciplinedpet

5. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's a good idea. I just need to find some possible Mistress's.

6. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Day 2. :D

I was let out of the birdlock last night to sleep, but there was no chance to play at all. This morning, I went back in. I had a particularly hard time getting back in. The wife thinks it might be better just to stay in until needed. Should be interesting............

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    wisone - your Mistress/Wife is certainly correct - you are much better off under lock and key until that little thingy is needed - assuming, of course, that it is needed again.

8. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    We were just chatting on IM, and she agrees with you, that it needs to be locked up till needed.

9. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    small update. Still locked up, no release. I did have to pleasure her last night though. Today she decided I needed to wear a plug also. Should be interesting..........

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    wisone - did Mistress tell you why you needed to be plugged or was it just a whim?

11. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    till needed !

amazing how little "our Thingy" is really Needed! with all the toy or finger manipulation, our thingys may NEVER be needed. Wow, the control women have !! i thought that it was mine ?? OOPs , my mistake ! later, disciplinedpet:anim_37:

12. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes. I said something over IM that got her worried, even though I hadn't intended it that way. My fault for not phrasing it differently. :)

13. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think i'm on day 6 now? Hard to remember. :D

Other then the first night, where I was allowed to take it off, i've had the birdlock on 24/7. And i've had no chance for playing yet. I've serviced her many times, but so far she's not let me out.

Nights aren't so bad, haven't had any problems in the morning hours.

Days are very long though, as she has me dressing up every day while I do the housework.

I've learned a few things though, in the short 5(or 6?) days. First, it's amazing what one will agree to, when they're anxious for relief. And 2nd, don't complain. :D

I was complaining yesterday about how hot it is working in my wig. Turns out tonight, I'm gonna become a red head. My hair is a light brown, and she got some red hair dye for it. I'll probably still have to wear the wig also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice