He broke down last night.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Nov 13, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Last night my husband did something that I told him never to do again. He came to me and told me he needed a break from chastity. He said he was having a really hard day and really wanted to take a break from the cage. I felt sorry for him. He fell just shy of begging me to take it off. He told me it is too much and he wanted to feel free. And I considered it for a moment but then I realized that maybe he just needed to be held and talk him down. I explained to him that we can't just take breaks from our commitments to one another. We can't take a break from marriage either. I can't just take a break from him when it gets difficult.

I held him and told him how much I love him and that while I know this is difficult him need to endure through the hard times, he needs to not give in to his desires. He told me he was starting to think I didn't like him as a man. To that I assured him that the most manly thing he could do for me right now is work through these feelings. I told him that being locked up and denied, does not mean I don’t want him anymore. Quite the opposite, I WANT him and him being locked makes me want him that much more because he is giving me what I need.

After we talked for a while I think he understood my position. I love him dearly and that will never change and another thing that will not change is him being locked in chastity. In fact last night I figured it was best that he knew that we are headed down a certain path where if not permanent, his chastity will be nearly so. I need this from him, it makes me happy. I need him to stay chaste and that IS manly in my opinion. Giving so much of himself up for me. I give up a lot for him too. I make his life so easy at home because I take care of everything. I support everything he does and I am always there for him.

This is the second time that he has broken down and the first since he got his new smaller cage and I expect it from time to time. This lifestyle is not easy on anyone truly committed to full time chastity. I know that this will not be the last time. I am just so grateful that he did not force me to let him out. And I say that because if it ever got to the point where it could cause real problems I would relinquish control, but it would be damaging to my trust with him because he promised me he would do this for me from the very beginning. To that point I think that is why he calmed down and swallowed the pill so to speak.

I know this is very trying for him and he would love nothing more to be free and be "normal" but aside from these two breakdowns everything has been great for both of us. We are so close and intimate and sex with him while locked is so beautiful. So sensual. I feel like a queen.

2. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Wow that must have been amazing for you personally. You sound like you are handling it perfectly and are an amazing woman. Just keep reinforcing through physical contact how open communication and sacrifice with your true love is the sign of a true man. The fact you are so loving definitely puts you into the goddess category. If he has the pent up drive/energy, you should suggest to him that he should drive that energy into physical activity like weight lifting, and toning. When a man is 100% exhausted some of the "horny" feeling will get dissipated. I know in athletics that happened to me all the time, I thought wow that was weird .... she is so hot but I am so drained I need sleep.

Dufty likes this.
  3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Thank you for letting us in on this intimate moment and on some of the difficulties of long term chastity. Its really wonderful to hear you talk about how important his chastity is to you and what it means.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well done to you for being strong for him when he most needs it.

If it's any consolation to him - I've been unlocked for the past 6 months. You might think that we'd be having sex regularly, but I've not been inside her for longer than that. She doesnt allow me to come more than once every 2 months at present. She teases me and beats my balls till I cry more regularly than that. She'll be locking me again in a few days time, but I dont expect to be inside her again for a very long time - if ever.

Sometimes it isnt being locked that is the hardest part of this. It's hard because she's right there yet I can't have her. The hardest part is enduring it because its what she wants. The cage is really the smaller part of this.

5. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    You are clearly so very strong and loving and did such a great job communicating with and helping you husband through. Your updates are inspiring.

Surrendered to Bec likes this.
  6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Sounds like you handled this perfectly. I have had a couple breakdowns when we went to true long term denial. I did not ask to be released, but the breakdowns were related to my feelings. After being held by my wife and told how much she loves me, I felt all better and even more committed to pleasing her.

Enjoy!

Dufty likes this.
  7. rosesaregray

rosesaregray New member

Local Time:
    Wow, I had a very similar experience last night but we haven't even made it that far yet. It is awesome to know that other people have similar struggles. I really hope that we can make it through this. I am about to post my issue in a few minutes. This was an amazing post!

richard and Dufty like this.
  8. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Great reminder of how difficult this lifestyle can be for a man sometimes.

Breakdowns are very likely to happen in every chastity relationship, and subs really need their keyholder to be understanding and to appreciate the efforts they put on.

It happened to me once before, I wanted to quit chastity for good but my keyholder was supportive and she convinced me not to. I'm glad she did, even though it was not easy.
    As a sub, I feel like the role of the KH is not only about domination and orgasm control but also to show some recognition to the sub for enduring such hard times.

You handled it by showing how much you loved him for doing that for you, but in a relationship where love is not involved (like mine), it can be trickier.

JohnDoe1 likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Ace.

Be strong.

He will respect you for it, and you can then go forward together where you need to be

slave_m and Living Curious like this.
  10. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Bravo. Thank you for sharing.

11. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    Beautiful! What amazing wisdom and tenacity you showed! I for one would be honored to serve such a queen!

12. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    wow. i'm impressed. You're such a strong and confident woman. I'm glad to know You handled this situation well and whish all the best for You and Your husband.

I know what they say, but I whish my GF had such confidence...

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I got a bit swollen in the groin while reading your post. My wife play with chastity, but not like that. I find the concept of you wanting him to suffer for your sheer pleasure and not for punishment a complete turn on.
    Putting myself in his place and feeling your disciplinary love for him I might have settled down a bit too. It must really be difficult for him but rewarding to earn your respect too.
    Do you have plans to keep him in physical confinement or endure other difficult trials to honor you?
    Sincerely, ss

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thanks, you handled it great. I've always thought that the KH or Mistresses part of the relationship is the toughest. Keeping us simple subs somewhat happy on a day to day adventure is almost impossible. We want and don't want all at the sametime. Having our favorite play toy locked away from us to any length of time can become too much to handle at times.

For the KH or Mistress, keeping us wanting more with getting less, almost impossible. I totally understand where he was coming from, but as you knew, Chastity wasn't the problem. I so wish I had such a passionate Keyholder, but for me and the time being I'm the KH and would have just removed my Chastity and said something like WTF.

Thanks again, almost tearing up, Missy Tanya

15. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    @ thekeyholderwife
    OMG!
    You sound a lot, lot, lot like my wife!
    Ever since she has made my chastity permanent (November 1, 2014), we have come closer like never before!
    I enjoy most being her sub and she equally enjoys being dominant
    We've had adequate sex in the last 25 years
    Now what we enjoy is each other's companionship
    I think many of you may experience the same feelings once you are 50-55+ years old

16. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Is it permenant as in it never comes off? I have been speaking with a number of women who have their husbands permenant ly locked because I am considering this for him in the future. I have no doubt that it is possible because he can wear this one for months on end with no issues. Cleaning is easy with it on. I can do it and dry it in 10 mins with it on him. My real question is do you make it permenant by applying lock tight on the screws and sealing openings that allow access to the lock heads (talking Lori's devices here). Or just be resolute in not unlocking him again but still possible?

petevans and Sunny like this.
  17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    lucas83, MyDB, Cottus and 2 others like this.
  18. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    As it has been said before here, if you use glue to seal the lock, then the glue becomes the keyholder, not you. And you never know when it might have to be opened for some reason in the future. There's a lot of years of living left.

19. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    @dboy... Interesting thought.... All loose control.... The thought of kh holder having the gift and with holding it has gone.

20. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    @ thekeyholderwife
    Inspiring post by the way. You handled it beautifully. I was curious as to why you put him a smaller device, if I may be so bold as to ask.

I though you were using your husband's penis for occasional intercourse without him cumming. If you want it on permanently, that means you no longer have use for his penis. Can I assume you will be needing a live penis at some point and will cuckold him?

Thank you for sharing your life with us. It's wonderful to get the female point of view on these things.

Brooke the Sissy likes this.
  21. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    My wife removed the lock, inserted steel wires, bent them with pliers, and then applied waterproof adhesive
    The adhesive cured within about 1 hour, and till then she had chained my legs & hands to bed
    She did not inform me in advance that she is going to seal it permanently
    When asked, she said, " why do I need to tell you? I will do anything with 'my cock'!
    Let me tell you, since that day (when I realized that I am never going to be unlocked), the whole dynamics of my mind has changed
    I have simply forgotten that I 'have a cock' below my belly
    I am able to concentrate more on satisfying her pleasures because orgasm or masturbation is no more a subject for me
    We are having a wonderful life together!
    Worth considering permanent chastity for your husband!

spider203 and thekeyholderwife like this.
  22. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
  23. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I talked about this. The idea of sealing the lock is a hot fantasy, but it does take her power away as the key holder. It is more powerful to me that she could let me out, she doesn't because she has no desire to.

Mark Owen and thekeyholderwife like this.
  24. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Agree wtih dboy. You handled it perfectly and I loved how clearly you stated how much you desire his chastity. I showed your post to my wife who agrees with the sentiment. She feels I am a better husband and subby when locked and prefers to keep me this way. Of course, she asked if I showed her your post because I desire permanent lock up and had to quickly assure that was not the case. As much as I love the feeling of being kept on the edge that chastity provides, I suspect a permanent lock up would just crush my desire totally. I think I need something to look forward to.

thekeyholderwife likes this.
  25. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think you should keep the keys. Removing the option of using the keys strips you of some of your power. Even if you never use your keys again, the fact that you have them and choose not to use them says more to me.

thekeyholderwife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice