Evotion Wearables Custom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by extranormal, Sep 2, 2015.

1. extranormal

extranormal New member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I posted this same review on another site, so it might be familiar to you. Anyway, I put enough effort into writing it that I wanted to share it a little more. I love this cage, every other one I've ever had became intolerable after a few days, which really ruined the experience for me. So I got this one from Evotion Wearables and it almost never comes off. So please enjoy my review!

You have to be pierced for this particular design. I prefer it that way because I ride a bike to work and cock rings pinch, no matter what I try or how they fit. This design just lives on your dick, supported by the back of the glans. Super light and legitimately comfortable. Plus, you can always pull out of CB cages, and once you figure that out they are all pointless.

The way it works is you tell them your girth and length of your shaft, and your piercing size. They can fine-tune everything, so the location of the piercing stud and other details can be moved around however you want.

This is not printed by a consumer grade "Makerbot" type printer that extrudes an endless bead of plastic. It's a totally different process called laser sintering. The material is super durable, and seems like it will last a long time. Since it is 3D printed, there are no seams that could break later (like on the PA5000 piece of crap).
    The way it hinges together is awesome. It comes apart super easy, but as it slides together it folds shut and becomes locked together.

The straps around it hook into the sides of the cage to support it. That way the cage can't pinch if it gets squeezed or something.

I got mine with the padlock they include. It's sort of a cheap lock, but I think they use it because it's so small and flat. But if you want they can give you straps for different padlocks.

The one thing I was worried about was the feel of the printed plastic sliding through my PA hole. But they hand finish it, and it's smooth enough not to give any trouble. A little vaseline is a nice touch when first sliding it in, but once it's in place it never moves at all, so feels unremarkable.

Dealing with the company was cake. It was cool getting personalized attention on such an inexpensive product. Ever tried sending an inquiry to Steelwerks? Feels like walking into a Prada store in flip flops. Like being invisible, and those cages cost ten times more, literally. Evotion entertained my questions, but in the end I decided to go with their standard design, which is amazingly refined. Yes, that's my red cage on their website.

The pee stream is worth noting. It's freakin perfect. My pee comes out in a straighter, smoother steam than before I was pierced. Sometimes it doesn't even leak out the bottom, but when it does, I stick a bit of folded toilet paper under there and blot it out. The large holes in the cage help with that.

I will say that I can see the color fading a little bit now that I've had it a couple of months. The substrate material is white, in some places the red is getting just a bit lighter. Not too big of a deal and I felt like pure white would start to look dingy. They do offer a solid black option, made of black material that presumably wouldn't fade. Mine still looks bright red though and showering seems to keep it clean.

Honestly, this is the cage I've been looking for. I can actually keep it on for prolonged times (2 weeks the longest so far) and apart from the hardships of being locked in a chastity device, there haven't been any problems. Sometimes devices that use a PA to hold you in can hurt the piercing hole when you are aroused for a long time, like when you're sleeping, but I haven't had that problem with this one. It just seems to sit in the right position and stay there.

So it gets my thumbs-up. Hope this was helpful.

JackStrap, lock667 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    That yellow one is tiny !!
    Xx Wendy

BJsTyLeZ and (deleted member) like this.
  4. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    I don't have one......yet. Based on this review, the common sense of the design, and the outstanding level of response I've had from Andy (company owner) it'll be happening real soon. Likely going for the combo PA/frenum version with new slightly more enclosed head. Not sure on color yet...it was helpful to see here that the colors are not solid unless it's the black. Might need to consider a black and white combo...

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i ordered one of these and got it about two weeks ago. only tried it on for a few hours. Seemed pretty comfortable. I will have to give it a go for while longer and see how it stacks up. My mind hasnt been into chastity lately so hopefully that will turn around soon.

Peter Rabbit and Rachael_ like this.
  6. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    If anyone is interested in this....check out their website, they've got a redesign out on the head piece. There is now an option for an additional strap that crosses over the glans for a bit more "protection". On their homepage, orange device at the top left.

http://www.evotionwearables.com/

7. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I ordered one last week. Andy said that it should be about 3-4 weeks for delivery. I will post a review when it arrives. I use a tube jacket now. Has anyone else ordered one of these devices.

8. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    Not yet....car problems have gotten in the way and %^&* the budget. Had expected to order in the last week.. Oh well, just more time to get the measurements right I guess.

What color did you get? I'm considering a combination of black and white.

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I ordered one of these a while ago. It didnt really work for me. I think the problem was my penis head is not very pronounced when I'm flacced so it would slip backwards and pull on my PA. Plus I think the PA pin was shaped kinda weird for me, it was painful when erect. I have since bought a tube jacket 02 and that thing is much more comfortable. I have worn it for a week now and can barely tell its even there. I think the key here is we are all shaped so differently, what works for some may not work for others and vice versa. I'll probably end up selling my evotion if anyone is interested.

lock667 likes this.
  10. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    ineverknew....have you tried contacting them to see if they can make some sort of adjustment? in my interactions with Andy he has seemed to be committed to getting things done right.

11. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I'm glad they show that because it's just my size based on the relative size of the lock.

BJsTyLeZ likes this.
  12. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @sailor61 , no i havent contacted him. To be honest I dont think there is really any problem with the device. The problem is im a grower and have found almost every device I've owned to be uncomfortable to some extent. So I figured I would try something else until one day I find the right device for me, which I think I have. There is no need to waste his time trying to redesign over and over.

13. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ineverknew, you are so right. I am struggling with a tube jacket now and I hope this works better for me. Each person is different. I have a whole chastity graveyard of devices that have not worked out for me. Not that the devices were bad, just that for me, they didn't work. My big problem is night time erections. If it is comfortable during the day, it seems that I cant sleep in it. I am hopeful that this works for me. The tube jacket has been the best so far though. What are the measurements of your evotion wearables device. You may be able to sell it. Heck, if mine doesn't fit quite right, I may be interested. How long did it take to get. I ordered mine a little over a week ago.
    Sailor, I got the black one. Nothing fancy.

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @mm5555 , what part of the tube jacket are you struggling with? the pin or diameter? yeah I hear ya, I have a graveyard also lol. Here is my evotion masurements:
    Diameter is 30mm
    length is 26mm
    head length is 32mm
    PA gauge is 4
    PA placement is 17mm.
    Mine is also all black. I think it was 3-4 weeks to get.
    I love my tube jacket. Best device yet for me. I also have a contendor which I cant really complain about. The only problem with that is the ball ring hurts once in a while.

15. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My problem with the tube jacket is that during nighttime erections the edge of the device really digs into my skin. The edge is a little sharp. I am not sure the pin placement is exactly right for me also. It is the best device so far for me though. Nice and light. I am just starting week 3 of waiting for my evotion.
    those measurements are close to what I ordered.

16. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I received my new device y esterday. My first impression was man the plastic is rough. I am not saying that is a bad thing. It just really surprised me. I wore it off and on yesterday and decided to sleep in it. Sleeping was OK for me. As mentioned above, nighttime erections really cause discomfort in most of the devices I have tried. This one was tolerable. Not great, but I made it. I have been in it for over 24 hours now. I was going to take it off for the night, but have decided to try another night in it. I am not convinced that the measurements are exactly what I need, but I want to give myself some more time in it before I decide either way. The device is really light. It stays put very well and the feel of it is much more impressive than other plastic devices. It doesn't feel cheap.

I will keep you updated.
    WIN_20151103_23_09_25_Pro.jpg

lock667 likes this.
  17. guest 2942

Local Time:
    im sure if you can tolerate it long enough your skin would get used to the rough plastic.

18. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, the roughness is not a problem, just something I noticed. I took the device off for a few hours today. I am not sure the measurements are to my specs. I am going to continue to wear it and see how it goes. Last night was more uncomfortable than the first night, but that was almost 2 full days of wearing a brand new device.
    Here are the things that I really like so far.
    It is super light. The diameter size is good I think. It does not slide down and rest on the piercing.
    I think it looks good. It may not be a metal device, but it is for sure an upgrade over the mass market plastic devices that I have tried.
    It is very comfortable during the day. I don't even notice having it on most times.

I am going to try for 2 full days now. Again, sleeping in a device has always been the worst for me so I fully expected that to be the case with this one. I am not sure the fit is right. I may have to experiment with how to position the device for the best comfort.

All of the above are my experiences. Others may have a different experience with the same device.

19. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    Wondering if the slight roughness to the surface helps to hold it in place?

20. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I made it 5 days before taking a break. Nights were actually getting better. I think this device may be the one that can finally work for me. My problem is that I don't mean the particular device I have now. I don't think that it is made to my measurements. I am it seems like it is way off. I am going to email Andy and see what he says. With that said, I really like the concept of this device. It is super light and seems pretty versatile. It will not split like the CB series can.
    I will keep you posted.

21. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    @mm5555 - how do you think you would measure differently for this? I am about to order one, and would like to avoid issues such as yours.

Is it in the distance of your PA or the diameter? or length?

Thanks,

bc

22. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    @mm5555 - oh also .... if you were to do again, would you do the headband thing or keep it open like the one in your pic?

23. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    bincorona
    The PA pin was back too far. This made the part that is supposed to go right behind the glans not fit right. I emailed Andy and he sent out a new bottom half for no charge! I will call that incredible customer service. I am not sure it was my mistake or his, but he fixed it no questions asked. Just try to get the distance the PA hole is in front of the glans. It is really important for the comfort of the device.
    I might get the headband. I just wanted to get a device that worked first, then I might buy another with some minor changes. The headband would be one of them. I just didn't want to add another element that could cause the device not to work. I hope it works for you. Let us know if/when you order.

I have been in this device for 24 days straight. I have never been able to be in any device for more than around 5-7 days without a lot of discomfort. I cant tell you how happy I am with this device. I have been trying to find a device for long term chastity for years. I started with the CB 6000 which pulled really bad during night time erections. Next I tried the curve, which was better, but still pulled at night and was pretty noticeable. I then tried the MM jailbird. Well, actually 2 of them as the first one was too big. That is when I decided that the ball trap devices were just not for me. Nights were just too hard the device really pulling on my balls. I got a PA and once healed tried a PA 5000. I liked this device, but it split after a short period of time. I then tried the Lori's # 5 from the in stock devices she has. That was too big. I turned that one in and ordered a smaller one but the weight of the device was just too much for me. After that I kind of got out of wearing a device for awhile. Always missing being locked up, but struggling trying to justify spending more money on another device that probably wouldn't work. I am so glad I tried one more and got the evotion wearables device. I have already recapped some of the pros of this device, but just want to reiterate
    how comfortable this device is for me. The glans keeps it in place and erections at night are not that uncomfortable. I don't know how much longer I am going to be locked, but I really believe that I could wear this device indefinitely. I have never been able to even come close with any other device. The price is such that it doesn't make sense to buy the PA 5000. This device isn't that much more and you can customize the sizing. I could not be happier with the device, nor the excellent service that Andy provides.

WIN_20151219_22_42_45_Pro.jpg WIN_20151219_22_43_12_Pro.jpg

24. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I'm glad its working for you. I know the struggles with finding something you can wear long term.

25. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I had just about given up on anything long term. I am really glad I found this. Are you still in the tube jacket? Is it still working for you. I like that device also. I am not sure I had the right size with my tube jacket. I am at 26 days now. I know that may not be long for some of the people on here, but I never thought I would have a device that I could do that in.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice