Beginning with Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 0842, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    my wife and I had done the chastity excersise before but it didn't work out to well. about a month ago I approached her with the idea again (both older now), she agreed

we shopped togeather and we purchased a device (she said no device NO GO)

the device has been on and off (irritation issues / pinching etc), but she still teased and denied.

today is my first day in full chast again, and she persists I wear it 24/7 until she decides to be pleasured

the only thing I get from her (when I behave) is a ruined org (mabey once a week)

I love being her toy, and worship the ground she walks on

as I grow use to my new life in a cage, I am also changing literally !!

this is awsome

Aiki, Lockedbytrace, steele and 2 others like this.
  2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    good luck CLM and I hope it works out this time.
    good good

Lockedbytrace and Guest 0842 like this.
  3. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    Brilliant, Enjoy the journey.

Lockedbytrace and Guest 0842 like this.
  4. leochaste

leochaste Member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    What device are you wearing? We experimented with a few but now are quite happy with the exobelt devices...well she is quite happy...

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  5. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    being new to this and both of us learning (KH faster than I), I was punished for the first time, (wow day 1 in chast and 1st punishment) I was chased to the room ordered to sit in a chair and not move until called again (I was snotty with the guests ....being my old self), I was told that if the guests were not there, my cage would have been removed and I would have received a hand job till ruined org stepped in BUT WITH COURSE SALT !!

well had my 1st night sleeping with my device (cb6000s), all went well until around 03h00 am, when it was fighting to escape the snug cage, I Went for a walk, it calmed down, but bothered me every hour after that !

yes I think this is going to be an incredible journey, yesterday I asked my KH (which is also my wife) to teach me how to listen and nor hear, so I can become more caring and not only think of myself and my desires !

she is prob not too pissed at me, as she she sent me n boob pic this morning...........my cage felt WAY TOO SMALL

Lockedbytrace and spider203 like this.
  6. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    well well time to update !!

about a week ago, a lovely evening started out !, lots of kissing, touching etc !! she removed my cage ! I thought this is it, I was ordered to penetrate and and GO FOR IT !!

well being the caged one and now free I took up the invitation with a smile !, (little did I know her plan), obviously the punishment of the chair sitting wasn't enough !, she told me to cum A LITTLE (DROPLET) on her clitoris and then finger and play with her till she came.......

well I went a little further and came a lot.....funny enough she let me cum inside of her but in RO style !!

when we were both done I stood up and wanted to go have a drink !! " hey where are you going ?" she said !, (and she said this smiling while her legs were widely parted) she said ....."do you see what you've done, come closer and have a look !" my load was still hot, oozing out of her satisfied vagina....."I see, but what about it"...., she let me put my cage back on, tied my hands and said "your mess, you clean NOW!", so I replied that with my hands behind my back that's a bit difficult, "no no my angel, with your tongue, you are going to do what I have been doing for years, and I will inspect and make sure there is not a drop left inside or out (and she did) !!

the worst part is that I was ordered to enjoy and clean till she had another orgasm !!

I was humbled !!

now I am very very obedient, she just glances at me shows me the key, and I know !!

she is becoming very very powerfull ! but I am proud of her !!

cheers

7. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    since my "oral clean up" ive now been locked 24/7 for seven days including today !!

Lockedbytrace, cogman and steele like this.
  8. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    well still locked up, but here is the news !

yesterday while at work my KH sent me a "pic" then mentioned she was waiting for me naked, and what would I like to do to her !!

well its obvious what I replied...eating, licking swallowing her warm juice etc !!

so getting home she walks up to me and askes if I want the good or bad news.......either way whats the diffs I figure, im gonna get both in any case !!

she says ... bad news "because you didn't ask permission to talk dirty you will be caged an additional week (over and above the two weekly increments "we" agreed on), that effectively moves me deep into next month !!!

Hon, its not all bad she says, come with me......so we go to the bedroom, I had to keep my trouser on and only remove my shirt, I then had to watch her undress !!! ( man I was throbbing all over), then she hops onto the bed and says " im horny, lets change that, you know what to do, and then she adds ..... if at all we are disturbed, you will pay !!"

So this morning she added another day because she teases by sexting, then punishes me because I get hard wilst not in her company and she cant watch, but very cleaverly she first asked if I was hard or not, then when I answered yes, she zapped me with another day !!

I wonder whats next !!

I love her so !!, I will worship her forever, and do whatever she requires !!

happy caging guys !

9. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    dragon - as in the pic ! very comfy !

10. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I am jealous! It sounds as if your KH is learning very quickly and very well.

11. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    yuuup, she is really starting to get the hang of "power and domination" !!

Lockedbytrace likes this.
  12. Lockedbytrace

Lockedbytrace Intense feeling atm.....

Mechanic
    Australia
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Hey mate! Awesome thread! Loved reading and enjoy reading further updates! You have inspired me to write one similar myself. I often want to post but don't know what to. I am in a similar situation to you. Fairly new to chastity and it's only in the last4 to 6 weeks really taken off in our relationship. I toataly get everything u say. I never in a million years thought I would possibly enjoy denial. I'll try start a thread like yours

Guest 0842 likes this.
  13. BiRedneck556

BiRedneck556 Active member

Landscaper
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Hot stuff to read.

14. nerdyboy10

nerdyboy10 Member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
  15. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
  16. nerdyboy10

nerdyboy10 Member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Sorry Billus. I think I deserve to be punished.

17. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    she is !! indeed she is !!

18. Guest 0842

Guest 0842 Member

Local Time:
    UPDATE !!

so Friday last week I get home............nothing, just a few looks and naughty smiles !, so I ask about the smile, nothing she says !

and so it was "NOTHING".............Saturday morning ............"NOTHING" I felt I was in limbo, couldnt figure out what she was up to, but once again we had visitors (she made me pour drinks, light smokes, do dishes and cook) while smiling !

Sunday ...... all chores done, she calls me to the bath ! time to bathe CLM !! I know what that means "she washes me, ALL OVER", well while "washing" me, she turns around and orders me to RAM her from behind !, same breath she says "you know if you spill you are cleaning up" I confirm !

either way, I do as told and commence with the Ramming session.........as I get to the "STOP"part, she orders me to stay inside, ............ then she moves 2 more times, and I couldn't keep the juice in !, she swings around and says "CATCH IT, CATCH ALL OF IT" and she smiles ......., sitting with it in my hand (a perfectly ruined orgasm) I look at her.......she says "you remember what I said.......now CLEAN YOUR HAND !!", ................MAN !!!!! this was the moment I realized WHO I REALLY AM !! I REALLY AM THE SUB NOW !!

I take her out for breakfast and once home ........she orders me to remove ALL clothing, I ask why, she says "because I want to look at my slaves pretty cage !"

well I do as ordered, then she dresses up in a see-through bikini, and says "lets go for a swim", so we did ......

not too long after that she disappears to the bedroom and calls me, I arrive and she is standing bent over a chair but naked with the keys in her hand.............TIME FOR SOME RAMMING CLM !! she says !! "AND YOU KNOW THE RULE....ONLY THIS TIME YOU WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I ORGASM, IF YOU MESS YOU WILL CLEAN UP AND YOULL GO 2 MONTHS !!"

...................MAN !!!!!!!

so I once again did as told............. only this time I just just managed not to O, (thxs to the ro) she had an explosive O, and I was ordered back into my cage !!

later the afternoon she came with the next idea .............Love she says, I have decided that you will only be allowed 4 full normal sexual orgasms per year from now on !!

I didn't even bother to ask why !!, I just agreed !!

.....................MAN MAN MAN ..............!!!

happy caging

vulture and Strict Sir like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice