Chastity in Mistress Watchfuls Honour

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by milton, May 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Mistress,
    You are indeed correct and the i think by the time You read this post i will be into day 20,the magic number.
    Thank You Mistress for the inspiration to remain in my cage and enjoy the delights of submissive chastity.....
    ............however i must remember to stop moaning outloud at work i think i may be attracting attention to my self...........blue balls myth or reality?

with respect milton

2. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress,
    at work today the Manager Godess in a rare display of compassion expressed concern for my welfare, maybe my moans have come to Her attention......anyway i thanked Her for Her concern and said i wasn't feeling my self at the moment........how i kept a straight face i will never know.:crossedlips:.........but my poor cock twitched away in its little prison.....
    .........made worse by the fact she had a particularly tight white blouse with low buttons on and her amble bosom well rounded up and pointing in the right direction.........must remember not to drool in Godess Managers presence:tongue: or for that matter offer my face as a cushion for her executive chair...

milton

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    milton, I'm so proud of you. :smile:

I may not be around for some time, so keep up the good work, but in honour of your beautiful Goddess Manager.

Good luck. :kiss:

4. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress,
    i am glad my continued chastity pleases You,i will indeed continue in my lock down as You direct in honour of the Goddess Manager ( although i do hope You are still around,it really makes the site the special place it is)........

Tonight i'ed like to say something really profound about my Chastity and that is...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................:crossedlips:

an insanely fustrated milton

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice