4 Months ago...

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Jun 15, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Four months ago yesterday I locked my husband up in a Lori tube. He had been locked in his cb-6000s before that for a month. I have not yet allowed him an orgasm. I decided that when I placed him in the Lori tube that he would never again have penile orgasms. Last month I gave him the opportunity to let Jen (my girlfriend) ride him as long as he did not cum but that it would cost him another 3 months of chastity and that he would not get to play with us. He decided against pussy. So this past month we have played with him several times a week. He has been allowed to watch her fuck me, we have made love together using a strapon and face dildo. In short we have been very intimate. Last night as we took turns being fucked by him using his new tool, he commented that he can't remember what it was like being inside a pussy. Jen surprised me and him by saying that he is right where he is supposed to be and that he will never know that feeling again. It surprised me because that is not really what I had planned for him at this juncture (though it was a plan for the future). Jen is more dominant than I am and I obey her. Not sure how this happend this way but she is now our mistress, not just mine. My plan was to allow him another opportunity for pussy, but I guess this is now gone. She told me that I was not to fuck him. Jen and I discussed this today that we need to give him some sort of release and we agreed that it is now time to begin training him to orgasm from anal. That is what this next month will be about. Not sure yet if we will unlock him during that time or not since we both have to vote in favor. Right now she isn't as receptive to that idea. We have added another level to the security of his key to ensure that two votes must happen. I have the combination to the floor safe, but the key is housed in a secure lock box inside that floors safe, to which only she knows the combo. This is getting interesting. Luckily my husband is submissive enough and smart enough not to be combative on this issue as he already has begged for release this past month and been strongly discouraged from doing so again. Just wanted to share what has been going on in my world this past month.

2. hornysissygurl

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Very very hot situattion. My Queen normally lets me out because she wants my cock inside her. I have suggested I get a strapon but she says my cock is what she wants and for now, plastic just doesn't do it for her. Time will tell but for now, I am locked up on average for about 7 days and then she gets horny. I am horny all the time.

seasoned likes this.
  3. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Agreed. Very hot situation. I hope you are really enjoying yourself and your power and control.

Since he decided against the opportunity for PIV, sounds like he is well trained and I agree with Jen regarding denying him that feeling. You can accomplish great things and have lots of fun with a denied, frustrated, chastity slave. Trust me !:)

Enjoy training him, and remember there is also milking and ruined orgasms to give them relase with little or no pleasure.

thefunone74, slave_m and SirenSong like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    So how long will it be before Jen locks you up @thekeyholderwife? :D Sounds like she is in charge now. Its only a matter of time me thinks.

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    Regardless of her dominance, he is your husband and your marriage is your responsibility. You should have final say in regards to your marriage. Sometimes a third wheel doesn't have everyone's best interest at heart.

Jay.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  6. detainee

detainee Member

Local Time:
    I agree that this would be a very titillating situation for a time. However, like Jay said, do not let Jen come between you and your husband.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  7. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    That will never happen. Jen and I have a good relationship and she knows that my marriage comes first. It just so happens that my husband is submissive enough and wants me happy he complies. He would have been more defiant by now if that was not the case. I love this new dynamic but in the end if my husband came to a point where he needed out, really needed out. Then I would grant that and so would Jen. But as his wife I know the difference between his needs and his wants. They are wholly separate. Thanks for the advice though and for your care. Deep down he wants this though on the surface and and specific times when we are intimate together or with Jen his wants scream louder than his submissive needs. In the end I think he respects me more for being so strict with him. It takes a special man.

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lots of stuff in this thread .

Personal feelings are very powerful and in any dynamic they are very specific and could take a million words to map out . Or one of those funny diagrams with lots funny shape boxes and arrows.
    If we take the situation that everyone is happy then cool go for it. This is no life or death situation.
    People seem to worry about spurty willy climaxes , personally once you get into the full body anal ones the former are a very poor experience . As I an sure some are going to confirm especially as you can have several in any one session till you are exhausted ,ie can bearly stand !!
    As a sub having two women to serve and possibly the reducing testosterone slowing a subs feminine side beginning to come to the fore may be rather nice. More like having two big sisters as the urge to pester for piv sex is removed.

I am not saying that this is true in this case but personally I would not stop my girl hormones for the chance of a spurty climaxe ever. When I look at a woman now I have no desire to stick my willy in her . I am interested in what she is wearing would it suit me . I love my new life with all my big sisters .
    If you have a powerful testosterone driven life then cool that's you and I can see why some would not understand why that is the only way a genitic male can live and function .

However for some there is another side to that person which may not be so obvious but very real.

Xx Wendy

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. MockingJay

MockingJay Member

Local Time:
    Very true!

I'm so happy all three of you have found something that works for you, I know from experience how much of a minefield polyarmory can be

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thekeyholderwife
    I love this situation, how I wish it was me.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice