CB and male pants - Grrr...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lauren1fem, Jan 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    RANT

Okay. I'm going to say it and so go ahead and make me the "lightning rod of hate"... I really do not like wearing my chastity belt - the CB3000 - when I'm in male street clothes. I have a few pairs of pants that it's almost tolerable, but for the most part it's just plain uncomfortable in any male clothing... and not in a good way either.

My biggest gripe is my clothes/underwear shoves the A-ring into my pelvis and that hurts. That causes my back to ache, my joints to groan and it gives me a f*cking headache! Grrr... It is mainly because the inseam of my pants are too tight. The CB just doesn't fit under my clothes even if I'm all tucked and positioned just right. It's a real drag. I mostly wear blue-jeans and I don't see that changing. I don't wear super-tight emo pants, (who in their 40's would?) and I don't wear my pants down around my knees like teens do these days either... I wear my pants like "normal" so sh*t! It just isn't working out. I don't believe that there are pants that are comfortable with the CB on underneath - at least for me.

Sure I've tried going commando with the same results, so it's not my boy underwear (Hanes). I've tried wearing panties of all shapes and sizes too. It's really just the pants.

If I could wear my gurl clothes all day long I'd be in heaven. I love wearing my CB to bed - because that's all I'm wearing. I love wearing it under a skirt or mini with skimpy panties or just with a garter belt and stocking and nothin' else... But when it comes to wearing the CB with guy clothes - this gurl is not happy!

I really want to be a sissy and be chaste and serve someone - oh yes. I'd be all into D/s and some level of pain, but not the indirect pain that comes from wearing a CB under male clothing - there's no turn-on or sexual feelings I get from this kind of pain. I just wish I could go cold-turkey and be a gurl like some of you all - all the time! You are all an inspiration to me, but right now I'm sitting here feeling really frustrated. *cry, tears, sniffle*

Go ahead - call me a wimp, or a half-assed puss or whatever. It's just not working and I'm sad with myself that I'm feeling this way. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this CB stuff if I can't handle whatever pain is dished out? (I like pain sometimes, but not this kind). But like I said if I could be all femmed out 24/7 this wouldn't be a problem at all. Whhaaa!

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I find that the best thing is to wear lycra shorts-type underpants. That keeps everything in place and keeps it all confortable for the day.

3. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    I'm with you Lauren! Jeans just do not work so well, unless they are very baggy. Try either baggy jeans, or dress pants would be all the answers that I could offer.

good rant though, heh

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Hmm. It's funny, I have no problem whatsoever. I'm not rail-skinny, but not real chunky - 37" waist. I don't tend to wear aerosol-tight pants, and I'm just fine. Are you just super-skinny?

mikecb

5. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Have you shaved your nuggetts and sack?I shave the whole area 1 time a week and havn't had a problem.

6. Choc

Choc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Have you tried....

Have you tried twisting the tube to an angle so the belt hangs to one side?

I found this made a massive difference.

Is this a change in ring size that's needed for a smaller one? Stop it pressing so much? Again - I found this helped.

Best of luck!

Choc

7. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I have a 30" waist and I wear either 30" or 31" waist pants. I'm not SUPER skinny, but certainly slender.

Yes my giblet sack is shaved, but I am not completely baby-smooth bare all over - let's just say that I have no sideburns or goatee, but otherwise a full head of hair on top :)

It's not skin irritation at all; rather it is being too cramped. The end of the CB tends to hang to one side of the inseam. The pants forces the A-ring back into my pelvic bone and sides (groin?). If I point it onto the inseam it REALLY pushes it in to me. Maybe it's the way Levi's are made (thickness). If I wore something with less fabric it might be more comfortable, but then I would be too cold and I'd be concerned that it would be visible at work and in public.

501's are actually not bad. Dress slacks are fine, but then I'm way too dressed up for how I function in daily life. Maybe I should take up bagpipes?

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Dollyanne feels your pain, lauren! Having the A-ring pressing into you so hard is no fun. The 2000 and 3000 are different, but dolly had the problem of the top part of the A-ring pressing the guide pins into her when sitting down--especially when leaning forward. No fun! This appears to have been solved with the cutting of the pins.

The bottom part of the ring seemed to do slightly better when dollyanne sanded down the tiny pin mark at the bottom. It apparently had a sharp edge that was gouging dolly in a sensitive place! Other than a sometimes-pinch it's doing OK. (Do yours have a pin-mark or is it the cuff type of ring? If it's the latter, maybe there's a problem with the hinge pressing into you also.)

Then, there was the chaffing of the tessies against the thighs problem that dolly had for a while, that now has lessened with the stretching that has occurred, along with dolly oiling up her thighs with baby-oil gel in the critical spots and using hydrocortisone on her tessies. Plus, the tessie skin may be stronger now. One problem after another!:mad0235:

However, dolly must not have the pelvic bone problem you have because of the type of pants dolly wears. Dolly wears casual corduroy pants--usually with pleats in front. These don't have tight inseams and are loose enough to effectively hide the 2000 and provide enough room--except sometimes when sitting. Pleated pants are often worn by men with a little "extra" to hide. :character0028:(Dollyanne's "extra" of course is the chastity device--otherwise, dollyanne could wear something skin tight with no problem!)

Dolly has noticed a "back-ache" problem too and concluded it was due to the extra weight in front changing her center of gravity slightly. Dolly hopes to solve this by losing some weight around the middle to compensate!

When dollyanne wore a tight girdle she didn't notice the type of problem you describe either because dolly isn't as slender, or perhaps because dolly's other problems at the time were masking that one. Dolly will have to try wearing her girdle now that the other problems are better and see what happens.

Maybe a steel belt device like the neosteel or arch would be better solutions for you in the long run.

Meanwhile, there probably isn't a good solution for you except limiting the wearing of the device to skirts and dresses. It sounds like you need to wear panties, minis, and skirts as often as possible for comfort! Can you wear a skirt to work, then remove the device, put on pants, and change back into your skirt on the way home? :character0182:

If you can't change pants type or change device type, you may have to come up with a schedule that maximizes your wearing time while optimizing your comfort. Being a chastised sissy gurl definitely isn't easy!:gen085:

Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Of course... one alternative is not to wear pants - just skirts!

:anim_46:

10. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    No problems with cb6000 and girdle-type panties and pantyhose.....
    I'm with Miss D, skirts should be mandatory!
    You are just punishing yourself with briefs and trousers (or whatever male clothes you are wearing). And see what happens!

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    what underwear are you wearing. i wear things and have no problem.

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    chastity belts

and that is one of the rason i only want to wear normal belts and not devices !! i only wear tide jeans or normal lady trouthers ! reg.. GWENY:party-062:

Attached Files:

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    OMG, i just looked at my last post...LOL...thongs...not things...LOL!!!!

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I have the same issue as the OP (and roughly the same waist size too).
    luckily most of my jeans are loose.

15. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is one of the main reasons we gave up on the CB3000 range and moved over to steel belts, first with the Neosteel and more recently to a Tollyboy, totally different experience and much less problems, I can now where tight fitting jeans as well!

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with gweny and steelpants. Once you get a properly fitting steel belt and get it adjusted, it's night and day better than the CBs. Add the extra security and the only drawback is the cost.

17. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    I have altered the CB and it is a lot more comfortable to wear even with tight jeans on. Rounded the ring and polished smooth so no square corners. also reduced the underside of the CB a little again to reduce the sharp edges. I wear it 24/7 and have no problems. If you need more details please Email me and I can fill you in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice