CS-100 cuts on shaft: possible solution

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by beltwaybound, Apr 13, 2015.

1. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Many people have tried the CS-100 belt and have complained about getting cuts on the bottom of the penis shaft, where the penis enters the tube. I experienced this myself. It was a shame, because otherwise it is by far my favorite chastity device that I have ever used, a very nice combination of security and comfort. But every time I wore the belt, I would get a nasty cut or open sore on the underside of my dick after about 48 hours of continuous wear. I would then take off the belt and let it heal, but then the problem kept recurring each time.

However, I think I have discovered the source of the problem and solved it. In my opinion, it is not caused by the entrance ring digging into the skin. Rather, it's caused by the weld underneath the ring. See this picture here helpfully posted by another user:

http://imgur.com/a/fYcik#5

That is a rough weld under the ring. You wouldn't think that it is in contact with your dick, since your dick is going into the tube. But actually, given the tightness, there is a bit of skin on the dick that does come in contact with that weld. In my case, the weld actually had a sharp edge, or more accurately a "ledge" that I could feel with my finger, and eventually it became obvious that it was right on the spot that always got sore on my dick.

So I fixed it. I had zero prior experience in metal working, but it was very easy, and I got some helpful advice from people on the internet. First, I sanded down the weld until it was much smoother, using a dremel with a sanding band attachment, which looks like this:

https://blueroofdesigns.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/attach-sander-1.jpg

This definitely removed the metal that was causing the problem, but it also left a bit of a rough surface on the tube. So next, I sanded the surface by hand using very fine grit sand paper, this stuff.

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/san...ding-sheets-super-fine-400-grit-5-pack/966846

Finally, I applied some "Brasso" metal polish with a sponge, but I don't know if that was necessary. It ended up very smooth.

Since I made this modification, I have been able to wear the belt indefinitely without a problem. Well, I've subsequently encountered some hygiene challenges and have had to adapt my routine to deal with them, but previously I hadn't even been able to be belted long enough to discover those hygiene challenges. So we are making great progress! So if any of you have had this problem with the CS-100 or CS-500, I encourage you to try smoothing out the weld to see if that solves it.

permanentslave and Lucy like this.
  2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    @beltwaybound well done.. I sold my belt ages ago and it was my favourite due to cuts and even changed the tube from the cs100 to 500. Good work !
    Regards
    Lucy x

3. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    My problem is the profile of the penis ring. It can be tight at the top of shaft but needs to be further from the body on the underside of the shaft. The have a 'beveled' option on their website that is exactly the solution. This way the tube could be bent downwards further and stick out less. I wonder if I could grind mine down....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice