Male Chastity Now Contender Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 3, 2015.

1. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Until now all I have worn was Chinese knock offs. The m200 was way to big for me and allowed too much growth. I also used a silicon and metal cb knockoff. While they fit better, not great, the silicon was not secure enough and the metal was too hard to clean and quickly developed an odor. They are all crap compared to the Contender.

I decided to go with the Contender because of the build time and price. It shipped in about 3 business days compared to the competition's month or so. It is also about $100 cheaper than a jailbird. On the website there are less options for sizes than mature metal, but a quick email to Mark and he is happy to make whatever size you need.

There were a few things I first noticed when wearing this device. First was the quality of this piece. The welds are solid, the medical grade stainless steel is highly polished, and you can tell this is built to last. Second was how light it was. It didnt take that long to almost forget I was wearing it. The third thing I noticed was that there really isnt that much to it structurally. It has less bars than the jailbird, but everything is in the right spot to feel secure. I do not feel escape is an option with this device despite how deceivingly open it is. What that openness does do is make it really easy to clean. Its almost the same procedure as if I was unlocked, which means that 24/7 wear is definitely an option. The last thing I noticed is that it sticks out further from the body than Im used to. Unlike the jailbird, the cage portion is straight and I was worried about creating a bulge in my pants. This turned out to be an unnecessary fear for my male items. It was too easy to just fit down one of the legs in my pants and no one was the wiser. The issue came up in my cross dressing. In my maid uniform I dont wear panties so that wasnt an issue. Any loose items like dresses or skirts also havent been a problem. When I want/told to wear tight skirts or yoga pants however, it is impossible to go unnoticed and requires permission to unlock before I go out as a girl.

After being locked up for about a week, there were some adjustment I needed to make. Mark responds very quickly to email and is fantastic to work with. He has provided me some of the best customer service I have received for any product.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Great review! Glad to see other Contender wearers out there!

Mine is only 2-1/4" total length and at that length I don't find it obtrusive. After a while, I switched down to a smaller base ring but with a top mounted post, and the fit is great. I do like the fact that it is light and doesn't draw down from its own weight. I've sent it back for a few mods, and I find I'm missing it! But I'll have it back soon. Mark is motivated to have a quick turnaround time, and I find him very responsive and helpful.

3. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Mine is a little under 3" in overall length and I think that is where my issue is. I wish I could go smaller but the tip rests right on the end 90% of the time so I know I have the right length.

4. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the review! I'm also interested in this device, and am curious what adjustments you needed after a week. What did you modify, and how much did it cost? I'm torn between this device and the MM Jailbird.
    Thanks,
    Rick

5. spaiii

spaiii slave prince albert

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Would someone post a link for this device ? TIA spaiii

Edit/add: Got it this HTML class. Value is http://malechastityn

6. spaiii

spaiii slave prince albert

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Looked it up ... tried to copy and paste the link but ? no dice ... Lovely device just what I've been looking for ... more updates or photos being worn would be appreciated ... ;-)

7. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Sorry it took a bit for me to respond. I had never used an oval A-ring before and my body definitely didnt like it. All I had to do was pay for shipping back and Mark exchanged it for free with a round one. Sorry about not having more pics, both me and Ma'am are cautious about posting genitalia pics. Here is the link, I should have added that in the original posting. http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=85

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @SissyMaid4U : how have you been faring in your Contender?

I have some pics in my profile of a custom version of the Contender. It's 1-3/8" wide. Mark from MaleChastityNow.com added a plate and a PA hook. At some point I'll include pics of my standard Contender.

@Rick Lim , the Contender starts at $250. For $25 more you get his high security system, which I really like. He makes a custom hex head bolt with a through hole to receive his security seals made of wire and plastic. See it described here and here.

You can confidently put a lot of force to tighten the hex head. It never comes loose on me. You can wear it without the seal, if you're good. ;) Or if you need extra help being honest, that wire seal is very well designed. There's no way to remove it without snipping off the wire. It's much more secure and more safe than a padlock. The numbered plastic snaps on with the same finality as a padlock, so you keep that audible "click" that hits home to many of us.

I was drawn to MCN's lower price, and faster delivery. I'm impatient. :p

I switched base rings as well. I got a base ring 1/4" smaller but with a top mounted post. That kept the same room for my testicles between the base and cage rings, but aligned things up better inside the cage. Some day I may drop down to 1-5/8" from 1-3/4" oval, but that's probably my limit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice