Meeting our first BBC!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Mar 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    We met a guy online and are going next Saturday to meet him for drinks and then going back to the hotel. We've been married 15 years and have only been with each other. My Wife has been messaging an texting him and exchanging pictures. It's been crazy for us both and I find myself feeling extreme anxiety and then extremely turned on. His cock is black and huge. We've talked about this for about 6 years and it's going to actually happen. I cannot wait to watch him spread her open and make her cum over and over . Any advice or experiences from u guys would be great!

spider203 likes this.
  2. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    How did it go? The first time is always the craziest.

3. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    We've talked about this but so far that is all it has been. He is interested but I'm not sure I'm there yet.

spider203 likes this.
  4. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well we did it. It was crazy. I took my wife shopping and got a whole new outfit and lingerie. I helped her get ready and ate her pussy before we went out. We met the guy at the bar. I saw him from the back and went up and introduced myself and led him to our booth. I let him sit with my wife and they took to each other pretty quickly. He was 6'3" tall and black and really attractive. We talked and had drinks for awhile before heading to the hotel. We had to walk a little bit to get there and my wife held onto both of our hands down the street. That was pretty crazy. As soon as we got to the room she got on top of him on the couch and started kissing. Slowly they got to the bed and he took her pants off and started eating her. She sat up and took his cock out. The sight of her putting another mans cock into her mouth for the first time was incredible. It didn't take long for him to climb up into her and press his large cock into her pussy. I sat on the couch as this man pumped in and out of my wife. She looked at me with a face that said this is amazing. He fucked her for s couple hours. We took a break or two to have a drink and smoke. When he left she laid on the bed that was literally soaked from her squirting multiple times. I ate her pussy and we kissed for awhile before we fell asleep. The next Morning we had sex and it was incredible. The whole next day was like we were high. Now things seem slightly weird with us. I think we are both trying to process everything now that we are back to the daily grind. And when he texts her it makes me feel really jealous but she was Amazing to watch.

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Locktite, congratulations on breaking the ice, so to speak! Thank you for writing it up as you did, even about it feeling a little weird as yo process it all.
    I am still trying to find someone Mistress Wolf finds a connection with to make this step ourselves, and look forward to finding myself where you are now...

6. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    Nothing short of AMAZING! In my dreams I would be able to give my Queen such a gift!
    She deserves that and so much more!
    THank you Locktite … you have given me something to dream about!

7. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    No that some time has past, how are you both doing now?

8. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    It got a little rough after a few days. The high wore off and they were texting each other a lot. We started fighting more. Finally she told him they needed to take a break from texting and she got depressed for a couple days and was not very happy with how I was handling it since its been my idea. We talked a lot and really needed to understand where we both were coming from. We set some ground rules for what would and would not happen with them in the future so everyone would be comfortable. Mostly she made me understand how much she loves me and that he could never replace me. I texted him so he understood what was going on and he was cool. I told her to text him again and send him a pic of them together from that night. We are planning to see him mid May again. We have had some amazing nights watching the video I took and edited together of them. And she loves hearing how hot it makes me to think of him so deep inside her. We have been together 15 years and have a rock solid relationship. If we did not I'm not sure how well we would have made it through it. I thought it was going to go very bad for a little bit there. She also says it's her favorite thing to pick up her phone and see she has a massage from each of us. Usually both telling her how sexy she is.

spider203 likes this.
  9. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Cuckdating.com is where we found him. But if u try to use our bull my wife my find and kill you. ;)

10. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    it appears that you had no issue with the two of them having sex, but to be texting one another as well as having sex. Did texting cross over the line from just sex, into a relationship.

11. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Yeah it did. I didn't expect it to continue as much as it did. And it affected me a lot. When it was just to say good morning and how is work going and things like that. It's died down more now and we understand where we are both at emotionally with everything. I think we found a nice balance at least for now. It's certainly hard to predict how anyone might be affected until you do it.

12. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    Crossing the lines of fantasy and reality can, and should be difficult. I know which side of the tracks I'd prefer to be on. That said, it was an interesting tale. Good luck.

Jay.

13. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So glad it seems to be working out, and thanks again for posting up about how things are going, and what it was that seemed to set things off.

14. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    Ditto what caged Wolf said!
    This really helps many of us who fantasize about serving our Key Holders is in such away what reality might be like if it ever happens!

Thank You Again
    PET

15. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WoW!

This is an interesting read to say the least.

Plus the fact that you two have been married for so long.

I understand the fantasy of wanting to do so. I would be lying if I did not fantasize this myself.

I am surprised that no one has asked you if either of you regret doing this or not. Do you regret (personally, not your wife) having done this? The physical act went as planned & was obviously hot. You mentioned the "high" afterword and the difficulty later with some of the texts.

I appreciate your honesty with your experience as posted in this thread.

I only ask simply because we have been married just a bit longer but have always pulled bk from opportunities similar to this.

We haven't crossed that line but close...

16. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wish the best to you both!!

17. ImHerSissyBitch

ImHerSissyBitch Thank You, Goddess!

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Cucks and swinger husbands all report the same thing: the sex you have with your wife after she has enjoyed her lover is INCREDIBLE! Speaking from experience, you are both so turned on ...everything is somehow more intense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice