Punishment ideas?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Whip, Feb 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Whip

Mistress Whip Pirate Princess

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I asked my wolfie to find a stainless steel center pin for his chastity device, which, so far, he has failed to do. The reason I asked for this was because my Wolfie cut one of the plastic center pins off, while I was away. This of course, will not remain unpunished and the punishment will be severe. However, now I would like some input on wether to let him wear the CB6000 or to go with another device. I would like your opinions on this and also, what punishment do you feel he should receive?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    If you are serious you should get a more secure chastity device. Some males can get out of the CBs pretty easy. My understanding is that full belts and the Lori Tubes are the only devices that are (almost) 100% secure.

As for the metal pin, they can be had at Lowes or Home Depot or a local hardware store. The hole may need to be drilled out as I've never found one that was big enough for a lock. But keep in mind that if he really wanted to get out, he could easily cut a metal pin with a Dremel almost as easy as a plastic one (Dremel's are wonder tools). But again, at least you'd know.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Oh my...this seems quite serious, Mistress Whip, unless there was a really really good reason for cutting the pin. Dollyanne couldn't imagine doing that unless she was threatened by serious injury. Certainly, being extra horny wouldn't justify it.

If it were dollyanne receiving the punishment You could be sure she would not do it again, even if locked up in the the CB6000 with another plastic pin. One possibility would be to go back to the the 6000, but get an order in for a neosteel belt, which dolly has seen good comments about on here. The Lori's tube with a PA might also be a possibility, but some people here, including Mistress Watchful and Her pet charlotte, have not had good luck getting the right fit for it.

Dollyanne cannot intelligently comment on the punishment except to say that severe caning, maximal sissification with humiliation, strap-on, a full schedule of hard chores, and extended long term chastity with no full relief are probably among the things that would make dollyanne shiver and promise to never do it again!

Deep Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The worst punishment i've ever endured was given after i was bound then brought to a full orgasm by a handjob. I was then caned without mercy, given some very harsh cbt that included having Icy-Hot smeared right into the slit of my "clittie" then left bound and ignored for hours!

The forced orgasm may sound like reward but it's quite the opposite! Once a male comes he experiences a major mindshift. If he's bound he wants loose immediately after orgasming and finds no eroticism whatsover from cbt and corporal punishments.

5. steffie

steffie Owned by Ms. Lorelei

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ouch. That does sound painful.

The last time my Mistress was really angry at me, she restrained me, put me into cbt, and then really let me have it with her crop - which i absolutely hate. To me it's the most painful thing she uses on me.

That was one of the few times my Mistress really disciplined me in an absolute rage - and she really let loose on me. I was bawling by the time she was done. After which, i could tell she had gotten it out of her system - and she suddenly became incredibly turned on. She ended up putting on her strapon on really letting me have it - and giving herself a nice orgasm.

Later she told me she hadn't even considered fucking me. She was too mad. But she got so turned on seeing me that way, bound to the foot of the bed, with a red bottom and tears streaming down my face - that she got extremely wet, and couldn't resist.

The nice thing about something like that is - Your Mistress gets it all out of her system. As she untied me and saw there were bruises on my body, i thnk she felt bad and hugged me and kissed me, and i was just relieved that it was over and she was no longer angry with me. Although i am not a pain slut, i do like how discipline gets you past the arguing, angry stage and gets you both back to your center.

At the time, i was kind of a blubbering mess, but later, as i've thought about that night, i think it was some of the hottest sex we ever had, because she'd never ever taken me in anger like that before. It was very different. Very passionate. And from my perspective, i felt completely and utterly Dominated.

6. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Mistress Whip, I cannot speak to the punishment your wolfie should receive, other than it should be severe and create a lasting impression in his mind. As for cutting the pin, that I don't understand. I have never attempted to escape my chastity. I would have to assume this was something he wanted, if so, why the escape?

7. ricksubpa

ricksubpa Junior Member

Local Time:
    quote from steffie: "Although i am not a pain slut, i do like how discipline gets you past the arguing, angry stage and gets you both back to your center."

8. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Punishment mmmmmm.......

Maybe he is testing you.You must think of something that he dislikes.My mistress found that I used the spare key to release myself so I could wank myself she did nothing said nothing.Until one nite she released me tied me to the bed edged me many times then after I cummed released me cuffed my hands to my collar put me on the floor then cropped the crap out of me.The pain was incredible.I also had to write "I will only use the spare key in emergencies only" 500 times. sometimes the saw horse is good for confession time.:anim_37:

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    First off - Welcome to the Mansion Mistress Whip.

It looks like the subbies have come up with some very useful suggestions to assist you in this crisis. I think I have to agree with the majority in this case - tampering with one's chastity device is not acceptable behavior at all. They agreed to wear it. Unless there is a reason such as trying to get it to fit properly or an emergency of some sort, the device is hands off. wolfie needs a spanking that he won't soon forget.

:smilies_xxx02:

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    sufferware.com used to sell them but they seem to be closing down.
    It may be worth emailing them and asking.

good luck.

11. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    welcome Mistress Whip,

as tomf 22033 has already stated a steel pins, with hole for cotter pin/lock, can be located at any good hardware store in the screws, bolts and nuts section. regarding proper punishment for Your wolfie, it is not this slaves place to recommend such activities to a Dominate with out Mistress Michelle's permission.

:innocent0002:

12. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    First of all, a warm welcome to the forum.

As for the punishment i don't think i can't contribute many ideas as i believe that punishment is a very individual thing. What's punishment for the one might be a pleasure for the other.

You did not write what's the reason for taking it off? Was it a serious case of emergency or just discomfort or, what's really unforgiveable, giving himself a relief?
    I think You need to consider the reason before deciding on the punishment.
    A more secure device is recommendable in any case.

curtsey

maid katrin

13. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:

OMG Steffie... i totally know what you're talking about!! i recall a Mistress of my past (we're still quite close, but no longer D/s) who was flogging, caning, etc one night at a play party. i'll admit that i'm a pain WIMP, but she had me to the point of tears, and every time i shook my head "no" (i was hooded and gagged), she would gently but firmly push my head back down again so she could continue. Eventually i shook my head in such a way that she felt she should stop, and i was absolutely bawling. It was that kind of crying that you've lost your breath and sound like a child catching it after you've been crying. Anyway... after this session, i wanted to be so close to her that i wanted to CLIMB INSIDE her to be closer! It was truly amazing how much it bonded us. i've often said since, that should a situation come around like that again, that it would likely be best NOT to stop, but to continue with even MORE vigour and determination in order to really send the message home.

Ah, memories.

brianna :)

14. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress Whip.

Personally I wouldn't be too rushed to punish him but leave him in no doubt that the punishment will happen. I am currently in a similar scenario with Cobweb who tricked me into letting him out for over a week. I've cut his releases for 2009 back by 8 days (as I assume that he indulged himself each day he wasn't locked up) and, soon after he was back locked I instigated a 'ruined orgasm'. He thinks he's had his punishment but he hasn't ! You can make it last as long as you want.

On the subject of the CB, I agree with the earlier comment - if you're really serious you need something better up to the job. Cobweb told me very early on that he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself breaking out of the CB3000 & it's not overly difficult for them to make themselves cum in the CB3K - albeit usually pretty messy & without a proper erection - according to Cobweb, when I made him do this, it wasn't very satisfactory !!

15. Mistress Whip

Mistress Whip Pirate Princess

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your reply's
    As it turns out, my Wolfie had a good reason for cutting it off, as he had developed a nasty little rash of which he had the forthought of taking a picture of it, so he would not be punished too severly for his behaviour, and he put it back on after the rash receded!

I am sweet on him, so this time his only punishment was no sexual release even though I was away for 40 days.
    I know he missed me dearly as a good little subbie he is ......

However that said, he will be recieving a better device from his mistress soon, along with a nice spanking just because I love him.

16. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    making him pay

i would put a double enema up his ass,and then put a big plug up there and leave it for 2 to 4 hours.i would then whip him during the first half hour and then assign him chores like scrubbing the bath tub or raking or weeding outside.shoveling snow works real good too.April

17. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Dear MsWhip,

this sissymaid mentioned the situation to Mistress LadyCarlie, who quickly responded by saying that if i had done the same thing my clitty would be red, raw and hurting for days ::shudder:: and She is very, very strict with me.

i'm so happy it looks like Your per will be spared the rod!

::Dainty curtsies::

18. florianne

florianne in denial

Local Time:
    Punishing the clit would be a wonderful idea.. together with a harsh caning that should always be in order...

Poor gurl..

19. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    i was pierced - but i liked it :)

he has to understand that destroying the chastity - needs to have some punishment.

Thankfully - i was only allowed to wear mine on weekends and W/we use rope to keep it secure. Good rope though :) Hemp or Jute. It stays on until i beg to have it removed and make all of my promise for the week (that i intend to uphold).

It is Your call Lady Whip.

aline

20. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I would be happy to help. If you need me.

21. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    that is supposed to be a punishment :D

22. Hopes slaveboy

Hopes slaveboy junior member

Local Time:
    Does anyone know where I can get steel pins for the cb6000?:help-0031:

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Lowes is where i got mine. i did however have to ream out the holes a little. Use a drill in reverse mode. i also had to drill the hole bigger to accept the lock. Forward mode for this.

Rachel

24. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i know this is years later, but a good ball beating would work wonders!

Rita likes this.
  25. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I have taken to making m wear incontinent pants for long periods, usually several days at a time.
    Christine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice