CB Security survey

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OwnedbyLeeanne, Dec 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Not sure If this is the correct place for this but here goes.
    I am interested to know how many CB wearers are disappointed that they can remove or otherwise
    circumvent the security of the device.
    I am aware that some will say that it does not matter if the device can be removed without a key and that the wearer should not remove it because that would be breaking the trust or pledge.
    However I find that when I started to wear a device I was excited because I did not think I could get out of it and when I discovered how easy it was I lost interest.
    My feeling is that if you can get out of the device then why wear one at all, you may as well save the money and
    just use the honour system.
    I feel that for a male at least, the desire is to be totally under the control of the Mistress with NO chance of removal
    without her consent.
    This is not meant to be a discussion on what device is better than another but rather about who would choose total
    loss of control if given the choice.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    I can't speak for all wearers, but as a KH I want all the security I can get, every which way.

EvetS, Sig Wyrminorb and Rita like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    i agree, its no fun if you can get out of it. I wanted something very secure myself otherwise I felt there was no point. Even while I was self locking without my wife knowing I went ahead and got a PA knowing it was the best option for strong security. I really wanted the whole mind fuck knowing I couldnt get out! Now for me the hardest part out of all of this is getting my wife to actually understand my desire for denial lol.

4. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    the second its possible to get out, it stops being real for me.

5. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Given that many devices allow you to pull your cock out of the device, I think there two definitions of security.

*With a tight enough base ring, the device is not coming off my balls without a key or a bolt cutter. I may be able to pull my cock out, and even bring myself to completion, and put it back in, but It's not coming off my balls without the KH's help, and it is far more comfortable to wear it with my cock in, and it is too much trouble to pull it out of the cage for routine bodily functions. Having several ounces of metal locked in your crotch is definitely a level of control.

*The ultimate security would include that you cannot pull your cock out of the device. I've not found that yet.

For those indicating that you cannot pull out, it would be interesting to know your solution.

Victor38 likes this.
  6. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I figure I asked to be locked, and if she's willing, why would I ever try to get out? I understand accidents in the shower all warm and soft, but to intentionally escape is inviting her to stop playing. Why sabotage yourself for 30 seconds of pleasure?

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  7. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I am locked into a CB6000s-style device and still Need experimenting with the Setup. My balls are of different size, and the smaller one made its way through the ring when I used the largest ring and the smalled spacer. I went to the next smaller ring and no incidents so far.

I hope this is the Fitting combination, because I by myself am disappointed when the CB loosens.

8. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Ok, here's how it worked for us.
    We started with the MCD, cb2000, curve, and cb3000. My Wife thought they were toys and not "real" chastity. Soon after we ordered a Neosteel hip belt, then She had me get a PA and then gave me a Lori's #6. She was very serious about chastity for. Me and that was in 2004. Over the next 10 years we tried the Neosteel Arch, Masterpiece Crotch shield, another two Lori's, a steelworxx Looker03, Steelworxx Jacket, and finally the Lori's #5 i wear now.

i cannot pull out
    i cannot orgasm
    i can still jerk the tube but it only brings me more frustration
    dc{MsL}

9. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    I'm locked in a Chinese Jail House. I saw a few posts about fabricating and anti pull out from InstaMorph moldable plastic. After only one day with the new anti pull out, that I molded, I'm feeling very secure. I'll have to see how it performs in the shower. I'm pretty sure that even if I were to get my penis out, I would never get it back in. The psychological effect of knowing that I cannot masturbate makes the desire to do so that much more intense. I would love to have a pa but it would be a bit over the top for Karen. Chastity has made me focus entirely on pleasing Karen and I would rather do any of the little thing that make her happy than have an orgasm. If the new anti pull out is a turns out to be a failure, I will continue to experiment with my Jail House, CB6Ks and other devices.

10. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback, it seems almost universal then that it is no where near as much fun if we can get out of the device either
    fully or just to pull out.
    Even if we choose not to pull out the fact that we know we can ruins the experience.
    I also failed to take into consideration a pa that would indeed add a lot higher level of security.

11. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Well, I am still new to this, so I have no idea how I will feel in a few months. ....but I am self locked, I already know that I am in control of the key. I can let myself out at any time (well I have to be home, because that's where the key stays) So if I do slip out, who am I cheating on? Myself?

My experiment with chastity started as a desire to achieve an earth shattering orgasm without an erection. The CB6000s Definately prevents erection.

Maybe I'm weird (well, aren't we all) but after a few days, I found that I enjoy wearing it. When I went without for more than 24hrs I REALLY missed it. After 5 days without an erection, My arousal level is through the roof. My reasons for chastity have already evolved. ...But it still isn't about being faithful to anybody, or being trapped in any meaningful way. For me, it has become a means to achieve pleasure in an unconventional way.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  12. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    Secured by an 8mm/0 Gauge PA in my unique, well it was my idea but may well have been copied now lol, Steelworxx Looker 03, removal is not physically possible unless I went to the extent of drilling out the brass locks, not sure I could bluff my way out of that one haha.

barbara desmonsche likes this.
  13. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Security has always been an issue for me because i don't ever want to be tempted to cheat on those days i am severely frustrated & dying to cum. The first time i discovered i could slip out of my first device while in the shower, i told my Wife. She was also disappointed but glad i told her. Since i was already pierced with a frenum ring it was somewhat easy to rig a way to prevent pulling out. i used a small stainless chain & attached the lick to the cage & my ring. It worked but was bulky & sometimes pinched.

My next device, The Fort worked better but was junk. i got a barbell with a stirrup & was able to put a pad lock through it & the lock hung out of the tube end so i could not pull out or access the barbell to undo it. When i replaced that device with my Steelworxx from Germany i got a titanium lock that actually replaces my ring & locks my useless cock to the cage. The locks on this one are incorporated into the device so unless i destroy a very expensive device there is absolutely no removing it.

i love that i cannot remove it & that my Wife is the one with the key. i agree, if i could escape & not stay secure i am too disappointed to continue.

guest 2942 likes this.
  14. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Can you reach orgasm with vibrator when locked?

15. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    the second it's possible to get out, it stops being real for me

16. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    In all my chastity journey security was very important for me. Saying "security" i mean both inability to pull out and inability to cum wearing the device. So i tried half a dozen devices - CB3000, CB6000, a metal chastity cage, a silicone cage, 3 different KTBs and another cage w/ urethral insert. Only 2 were secure enought - severe KTB from malechastitynow.com and metal cage w/catheter. Without it i can pull out.

Regards,
    K.

17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have been able to escape all the trapped ball devices I have tried, such at the CB3000, Birdlocked, Birdlocked Pico, Various designs and sizes of Steelworxx plus the Sentinel from tickelberry.

I have been able to come inside, escape and re-enter the My-steel Ergoslim.

I agree that it is a great disappointment when you find your way out of captivity. Especially with a belt as expensive as the My-steel.

The only device that has been 100% secure and comfortable enough for 24/7 is the Neosteeel Arch. This belt is mind-blowing!

18. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    I have been able to pull out of the cb3000 and @MistressG pulled me out of the holy trainer v2 last night but having brought me to climax leaving just the ring on managed to knock one of my balls through before she put the cage back on, with everything in place it feels like it will be harder to pull out like that as everything is quite snug, although we will be doing a roll call before the lock goes on in future.

For me I can't see the point in trying to defeat the device though and would never personally go for a PA. If you want to have wank when you like why bother with chastity in the first place?

19. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    I find it is a mind thing and the device is there to remind you continually that you are not allowed to cum it has got to the point where I feel guilty pleasuring myself , funny how that turned out ..
    so the security is two fold one I probably could defeat the device but would never get it off my balls which would be a bit of an issue and secondly I don't Want to disappoint my wife the device is like she is always watching :)

20. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    one thing i would add is that in my experience with the CB3000, adding the points of intrigue would make it far harder to pull out, I have worn the smallest points for an extended period of time, even sent away on a business trip, and found them bearable for daily use, very uncomfortable when bulging in the device but i never tried to pull out, may be possible in a warm soapy shower when fully soft.

If using the medium or large points however I think that whilst possible, it would be extremely painful to pull out and very very difficult to get back in to the device. @MistressG has used the medium points as a punishment whilst turning me on and making me go down on her, i have to say that i could bearly move and was actually shaking at one point with the pain.

However, even though that adds a lot more security, the level of pain and discomfort they cause interferes with the reality of functioning in daily life so unlikely to be a long term wear option.

I guess the PA is the only way to go if you need absolute security but I cant see how I could ever let someone make a hole in my little winky, OUCH, poor thing.

@MistressG would probably tell me i'm a wimp though as she has a clit piercing ;) which i love xxx

21. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Well it is good to hear al this feedback, and appears as though most are of the same opinion as me.
    I am looking at getting a PA at the moment and am now being frustrated by the security of the available devices
    and not the PA.
    I am finding that the many of the makes just don't seem to get it, we don't want to be able to get out without
    destroying the device.
    So while having a PA enables you to secure yourself into the cage or tube it is still the Security screw that many use that
    seems to be the weak point.
    Probably the Lori devices are the best however they are simply far to expensive for me.

The other thing is that a Horny Male is extremely inventive and I know how I could get out of many devices just by
    looking at them.

Dianne

22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    just a thought, but lori has a new plastic chastity device. not sure if that interests you. It is a cheaper device.

23. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Yes I saw that and it looks interesting however I am not a fan of plastic (Never had one mind you).
    The other big issue with Lori is the incredibly long delivery times.
    I don't know if Lori is a real person but I suspect she must be making all the devices herself and only on weekends.

Dianne,

24. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Valid points on the lori's chastity tubes. Yeah you would think if demand was high enough she could higher more employees to make them quicker. Who wants to wait a year for a device? lol I'm thinking the plastic one is made quicker but just guessing on that.

25. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not so much that you're trying to get out, but once you find out that your formerly unbeatable device is foiled by soap, the magic is gone. You're effectively back on the honor system.

With me, I got my piercing specifically as a utility piercing for attaching to chastity devices. I think the trick here is to make sure the piercing is large enough that you can't easily/safely remove it with your bare hands. I'm at a 6 ga now and going to 4 ga soon, and I'm already at the point where tools are more or less necessary to remove the ball in the ring.

Once I can free up the funds, I'm planning to get a steelworxx device that locks onto the piercing. That's my complaint about the Steelworks and Lori devices is that they come with specialized screws. Those can be defeated pretty easily by someone determined enough.

Even my current cheap device with the piercing laced around it is pretty secure. I know I can't pull out the back of it any longer, and the tools to remove my piercing are locked away. I could try to figure out the combination to the lock, but I can stop myself from that sort of mischief.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice