What are you?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Funny....I leave because I am sick of the drama of the Bossy COW and I come back to see whats been going on after a couple months and I see the Cow is still at it, What a shock.
    And, as was mentioned above, I am sure the reason there are no REAL pictures on the Cows profile is because she probably looks like a cow as well as acts like one. Men are so fucking stupid! They would follow anything and drool over it. Man up and get some proof of someone before you start drooling like idiots!

As for the thread... My title is Mistress

Deleted member 38179 and lockit like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    It seems the wishes of Admin have at last been honoured and the missing posts returned to this thread. It is not the remit of a Moderator to remove a post, even at the request of a member unless it damages the reputation of the site. I trust that this kind of intervention in threads is now finally at an end.

@Mistress Deborah To answer your original post, I am called Mistress by @lockit and when at clubs I am normally called Miss. I think as I am definitely the dominatrix type then it suits me well.

lockit likes this.
  3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    @Mistress Jules Admin didn't restore the posts, I did. If this happens in the future, which I am sure it will given the fact that the one doing the damage to Mansion is still here and no one wants to chop the head off the snake, everytime she deletes posts you can go on that post and revive it. Will take a lot of your time going around to all the threads checking to see what shes deleted but it can be done.
    The only other thing to do is everyone posting keep an eye on what they have posted and if it disappears say something about it in a public fourm like this so all the members knows it.

4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    And this is still the case. Again, for some reason, i find myself reminding everyone of this. Every.....single....mod....action....is....logged.

No moderator can permanently remove a thread or a post, they can only hide it. Only i can permanently delete something.
    If a moderator 'edits' someones post, I, and every other moderator, can see what was edited.

When a thread or post is 'hidden' a moderator is required to leave a reason as to why. Two posts in this thread were hidden. Both, appear to have been requested by the user themselves. Both have now, been un hidden by Mistress Michelle (Mods can do that).

So again, everyones up in arms and starting a war....................for what? Miss information?

On Feb 10th, Deeshubby, another Moderator, removed a thread from view as well. By request of the post author. Why aren't we attacking them for it?

This Thursday just gone, Philfred removed a profile post by a member. Why aren't we attacking them for it?

I see Mistress Michelles comments. And i have had private chats with her too, and i have all the time in the world for Mistress Michelle. She helped us build this site into what it is right now. And now people are destroying it.

I get it. You all have an agenda against Mascara Snake, for everything that happened in the past. Heck, maybe even because someones bent your ear and told you things and you believe them. Whatever the reason, bringing it out into posts like this is just plain stupid and childish.

All the comments made so far, don't really have anything to back them up. All these accusations of deleting this, deleting that, simply isn't happening. Honestly, I'll screenshot the moderator log for you all if you want.

I'm not saying this to defend Mascara Snake, but to assure you all that these rumours or suggestions of things going on, simply are not happening.

If you don't like each other, fine. Don't comment at each other, move on. It's the internet for good sake. It feels like a playground of children sometimes recently.

This thread was a great idea, and it got massively derailed by the same people, again. Please give it a rest. I value all of you as members here, always have and always will, and i will listen to what anyone has to say. Please, PLEASE PM me if you have an issue, or you want to yell at me. I welcome it. I would rather we chat in private than here for everyone to see. Maybe i'm missing something. If so, PM me. Don't paste it in every thread.

Rant over, I'm going back to sleep!

I'm also going to close this thread, as i don't want it going into some big debate. I would really really like to request @Mistress Deborah re-post this thread again, and we keep the thread clean and on topic this time.

guest 2942 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice