Teasing While Caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Jan 19, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I realized that there hasn't been a great deal of discussion of teasing while one is locked in a chastity device. My wife teased me (fingers and mouth) and did a little testicle torture (squeezing, twisting, hitting) tonight while I was in my Jail Bird.. maybe 45 minutes worth. It was lovely, and when she teases me out of the cage she likes making me come so much we too often go over the edge. It was a nice evening.. and she said she enjoyed it a lot. I think there may be more of this until Valentine's day.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  2. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    we well i just finshed giving my wife oral she got off 2 times i bot a taste of my dripping cum off her finger.

3. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    My wife likes to use a couple of vibrators in "strategic" locations while I'm tied on my back on the bed with my CB on. One touching my anus, another up against the CB's tube with a small "finger" going through one of the openings in the side. Often she leaves me like that while she watches TV or does other things. After a half hour or more of this I'm totally wiped out.

4. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    When i was in Chastity, my Owner used to release me almost nightly—for tease and denial. There would, of course, be hygienic methods applied so that everything stayed clean and fresh, shaving happened twice weekly and then there was the teasing, CBT and other measures to please Her. i was always restrained and, many times, while She left the bedroom to get something, i tested those restraints.

Then, it was back in the cage until the next evening or the next time She had time to play.

5. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi ..
    Last night my mistress was really pushing me to the limit!!
    teasing me biting my nipples .
    she handed me a pair of thigh hi stockings to put on in trade for my having a O .so I agreed and slipped them on my legs ..
    I was begging her for a release .
    She handed me a huge fat black dildo and told me enjoy your self ......I looked at her and asked to be unlocked ..her answer was I never said anything about unlocking you ..
    have a great time !! And get used to it ...and walked out the room. ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice