"My Journey into Denial & Chastity..."

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy, Oct 29, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    New Lock-up Has Begun

Last week, MISTRESS informed me that I should make use of our visit Saturday as much as I can. I took this as a hint that a new lock-up period was about to begin. Since the end of the last period, we have discussed the experience and possible future experiences. One of the most important things to me was letting her know I hoped that the next time would be completely her planning. I hoped she would decide everything and while taking my thoughts and feedback into consideration, live out the experience as she sees fit. I have a huge fear of topping from the bottom and sincerely want to know and feel she's in complete control. I also tried to explain to her that I preferred to not know exactly what her plans are, but I did appreciate her hint that a new lock-up was about to begin.

During her visit on Saturday, my son was present and limited our alone time till after he went to bed. I was lucky enough to be allowed to worship her and provide oral bringing her to an orgasm. After a brief rest period she rode me to a very good orgasm for me. After a bit, she tried to provide more pleasure for me, but for some reason it wasn't meant to be. I suggested using a vibe on her and she agreed. We spent almost an hour pleasuring her with the vibe bringing her to 4 more orgasms - the last seemingly the most intense of the evening. By this time it was 2:00 am Sunday morning and getting time for her to go home (family obligations Sunday morning). She then informed me it was time to lock me up before she left.

We went into my bathroom and I lubed and installed the CB. As I was installing it, I asked if I could ask a question and she agreed. I asked if she intended to tell me how long this period was to be. She asked if I was sure I wanted to know and I responded that I don't want to know her exact plans but would like to know a minimum and maximum length of time the lock-up period would be. I further explained that knowing a range for the lock-up period isn't the same as my not wanting to know if/when I'll be allowed another orgasm. For us, lock-up time is not directly related to orgasm denial time. Her response was to tell me she wasn't really sure yet but had been thinking maybe April or May. I simply requested she let me know when she decided - she agreed. With a smile on her face, she told me she loved me as she locked the lock shut and tested it to be sure. We kissed and hugged briefly before she had to go for the night.

After some sleep we talked in the morning. She indicated she had decided a range from April 19th (the anniversary of our first date) and June. She seemed concerned I would upset by this, but after thinking about it I suggested a longer range such as August. My feelings are that she doesn't have to change her plan but a larger min/max range will provide her more options should she change her mind later. Sunday night we talked about it further and she said she was reconsidering but hadn't decided yet. She said she is thinking April 19th will still be the min but thinking October for a maximum. I told her I would try not to nag her about it and hoped as soon as she decided she would let me know. As of today (Tuesday) a decision has not been reached.

Personally, I feel (and hope) our play could become a permanent part of our relationship. I find myself looking forward to a day when I will only be unlocked for MISTRESS's pleasure, a medical reason, or to make a life situation more practical (for example, going to a public event where secure restrooms are not available).

:kissass:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Congratulations on the lock-up! :happy0158:

I'm glad you had a fun session beforehand, it seems to have enabled you to cope with the consequences quite well. :anim_63:

Keep us informed!

3. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. We really appreciate any and all feedback and only wish we received more.

4. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Recently I decided to start a new lock up period for my boy toy (bt) so the morning of Jan. 18, he was back in his CB. My bt asked if I would tell him a min and max time range but not an exact date this lock up period would end.. He wanted me to keep the exact end date to myself.

I was not quite sure how long it was going to be at first and needed to think on it for a bit.. The more I thought about it I realized I wanted him locked up permanently. I like the feeling it gives me knowing he is willing to sacrifice something like that to me and being willing to do anything I might ask or want from him. I cannot even put the feelings of love and worship into words. I decided on a date and kept to myself but wanted it to be more.

We discussed it several times over a couple of days which gave me a feeling that he was looking for me to tell him the actual end date rather than a min/max range.. It also seemed the more we talked about it, the longer it got in my mind. At first I told him I was thinking in between April and June. Then April to August got mentioned so why not April to October or December. I kept putting it off till the last minute and decided on Oct 19. Oct 19 was chosen because it was the date of one of our first longer trial periods and I thought it would be a good goal to set - the rest would be up to him based on his behavior.

I told him a min/max range but also the date which I think was disappointing to him. From our discussions I think we both want a permanent lockup but want to do another trial run to be sure of our feelings. There was a little miss-communication between us, but it has been worked out. In the end, I decided not to tell him the new date but informed him that he would be released from lock up sometime this year.

I also decided to include a couple of new things into the mix such as painting his toe nails a pretty pink color and for him to wear a toe ring. His response was not want I hoped for, but the next day he apologized and suggested he be punished. I agreed he should be and decided to include a punishment for it which included 2 weeks without any orgasm and he would not be allowed to give me a orgasm (but he had to watch). Saturday was his one week mark and he had to watch me give myself 6 orgasms with another week to go before he would be allowed to possibly have an orgasm (if I feel like it) or to be allowed to have the privilege to give me any orgasms.

For clarification purposes and to summarize, boy toy was locked up on 1/18/2009 and will be till some time between April and December 31, 2009. During this period, he will only be released when I want to play with or use him, a medical issue occurs, or I decide for convenience sake it would be best. Throughout this period, I will decide if and when he’s allowed an orgasm and what kind. It may be fairly often, or it could be much longer than the current record of 28 days. Should be fun. :)

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Quite strict - S&S Mistress - but I like it! I can't imagine why he has such a problem with pretty pink nails and a nice toe ring. It sounds lovely that he should be adorned in such a pretty manner. But, it seems you found a very good way to provide a little incentive for the future. I'll bet he is replaying your Saturday fun time over and over in his head this week. He won't soon forget this I think... Next time, you offer an adornment, I think he'll be much more accepting... Maybe a nice frilly apron when he cooks you dinner this weekend...

And for bt - there is no problem with using a stall for your potty needs. You are over-thinking this. Do you really think men are watching what you do in the bathroom? Don't be silly. It's simply practical - you don't want to wet all over yourself do you?

I enjoy how you share with us a 'both-sides' writing style of your chastity experiences. With the new time limit imposed, it seems that this experiment is quickly becomming a lifestyle - an attentive bt is a very good thing.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess I'm a little confused between a deadline to be "locked up" for many months, and the fact that you say you're going to allow him orgasms as often as you see fit. You mention his current record is 28 days. I think it's just a terminology thing that's confusing me.

Honestly, it sounds like you are moving toward a 24/7 arrangement. Why not say "He's locked up permanently, and will only be out of the belt for ..<your list of reasons here>".

I'm sorry if I'm being a bit dense (lord knows it happens!). Why the time limit on "locked up"? Is it that you're just still trying to decide if this will be a permanent lifestyle? Are you going to stop at some point in the future, and re-assess whether to continue chastity play?

mikecb

7. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Response to Miss D

Thank you for your comments. We do really appreciate any and all feedback.

My initial response to the nail polish was based on being surprised by it mostly. In our past discussions, I believe we both agree that neither of us are really into me becoming fem, so when she mentioned it I was surprised and negative about it. We had discussed the toe ring in the past and I was actually looking forward to it. After thinking about the polish and my reaction, I felt bad about being so negative and told MISTRESS the next morning that I was sorry for it. I also told her if that was something she wanted, I would happily submit to her wishes. I also was the one that told her I felt she should punish me for my reaction. During her Saturday visit, I was actually excited about the polish. A short time after she arrived, she painted my toes. Since then, I have been surprised at how good it feels to be able to see my painted toes and toe ring. Every time I see them, I immediately think of her and I LOVE that.

And yes, the vision of MISTRESS pleasuring herself Saturday night does run through my head over and over. While I love watching her occasionally, knowing I wasnt allowed to help because I was being punished for something I did was not fun or pleasurable for me. You are also right that I believe it will remind me to think before I react next time so it may have been an
    effective punishment.

I have been accused of over-thinking things for a long time and you are probably right about that and about it being silly. I dont mind sitting when the restroom is empty but feel very weird about it when others are present. Its actually an issue whether Im locked or not.

I also agree that this is becoming a lifestyle. In fact, I look forward to that a day in which it is just natural to be locked with no set plan to ever be completely released and free. I think we both want that but just arent quite ready yet.

Again, thanks for the comments.

8. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    Response to mikecb

Thanks for the feedback mikecb. Sorry for the confusion, but I think you are mostly right. We have only been experimenting with this for about 5 months. We arent ready to make it a permanent lifestyle yet, but it does look like it is in our future. This lockup time is our first time longer than 10 weeks. At the end of this lockup time, we will likely reflect and decide where we want to go in the future.

9. S&S_MISTRESS

S&S_MISTRESS New Mistress

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss D for your comment and I will keep the special dinner in mind.:sex007:

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ahh, gotcha! I understand now. :) So many wearers around here are struggling to achieve 24/7, I had lost sight of the fact that you guys are still experimenting to see if you like it.

As for sitting in the rest room, I have to agree it feels weird. One of my resolutions to myself, as I TRY to get to the stage of having a wearable device, is that I would sit in restrooms regardless of whether I'm wearing or not. It's amazingly uncomfortable at first, to feel like everytime someone walks in, they KNOW somehow. I can assure you, however, that it gets easier. Part of me now actually gets off on the fact that some people on my floor at work may wonder about it. When it all boils down, there might be a hundred reasons why I sit to pee all the time. None of them are any of their business. Let 'em wonder! lol

Best of luck!
    mikecb

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's problem in the restroom is not the chastity device, but having frilly panties around her ankles that can be seen under the stall! Sometimes dolly has to go fast and there is NO WAY she can hide them!

To Miss D's point, dolly thinks it's difficult to see them unless someone makes a concerted effort to peek under the stall. It seems that most men mind their own business and go out of their way NOT to peek at other men--unless of course, they are sending some kind of signal, which is a different situation all together!

Huggs,
    :party-051:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice