Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

3 weeks since I placed my order for the new hip module, so half way. Communication with Mende has been so and so, but I will trust that he is on top of things. As I sold my old belt I am currently without. I really miss the possibility of being locked up.

On the personal side things are getting beter. Broke up with my now Ex some months ago. Life is less complicated and I love the freedom to do what I want with whom I want to. Dating with a clear communication that I prefer to be single at the moment.

chastiff and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    On the personal side: Did your Chastity Belt (obsessions ;-)) was on the list of reasons that you broke up?

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
  4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

5. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Hi Andrew, Susan S here. My, My Steel belt is suffering from metal fatigue or could it be overuse? The crouch band snapped but I did mend it using small bolts and it was far better in doing it. I also altered it so a bigger/better padlock fitted. Wife could not lock me up using the small My Steel padlock, but using the big one she can now lock me up without any help from me. I can see that I will not be getting my hand on the keys any time soon.

Today I noticed a another small crack in the steel face plate and have decided to follow your suit and order a Arch after Xmas. I am a little disappointed with the My Steel Belt being not being fit for purpose after only 18 months. When you pay big bucks you expect it to do the job.

6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I am sad to hear that your MySteel has failed. Once I got my Neosteeel Arch and compared the quality, selling the MySteel belt was a no-brainer. To be fair to the MySteel you have to bear in mind that I ordered the masterpiece hip module with no lining and much more robust steel. Bending the MySteel too many times will cause fatigue in the metal, as with any metal I guess.
    My two pennies worth of advice for the Neosteel is to:
    1. Get the measuring kit (if you cannot go there in person)
    2. Measure doing your best to disregardg any input you might be tempted to transfer from your MySteel experience. The belts are two different things and Neosteel is much more accurate when producing than the MySteel team.
    3. Go for the Masterpiece hip module. It is amazingly comfortable and should not give in over time (ask Gweny).

7. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I just want to say that this is a phenomenal thread. Thanks for sharing. Your photos are awesome.

Andrew K likes this.
  8. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    I have a tracking number for my belt!!!
    A loong wait will soon be over and...
    the x-mas gift for my wife is hopefully included.
    A golden key to my new belt, to hang around her neck!

Andrew K likes this.
  9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I received the notice this weekend that my new hip-module has been sent by dhl. Exactly 6 weeks after my order. As usual very punctual!

I am much looking forward to lock up again. 3 cm less on the waist should be perfect with my new slimmer waist.

Parcel should arrive by the end of the week ;)

10. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks ;)

11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Cool ;) You most probbably have an Amazing X-mas ahead!

12. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    coming Sunday would complete 6 weeks on my order. I'm so used to the hip band, don't even notice it anymore. can wait for the crotch module to arrive.

13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Yesterday I received my parcel. Actually my neighbor signed for it ;)

The new fit, -3 cm on the hip band is perfect. It is very tight and will take some getting used to. I´ve been in it since I got it. Some minor bending and the fit was perfect.

It is a bit painful as the narrower hip band also pulls the crotch module higher, so it is tighter in all directions. But I already feel the potential for a more comfortable fit as time goes by.

Before I felt the belt more when sitting and less while standing, but with then new fit the belt is so close to my body that sitting or standing does not affect the belt much.

After my weight loss I could push the belt down a bit in the back, 1-2 cm. I could nog get out but comfort was compromised. Now the belt does not move at all, catering for more comfort and even more security.

Neosteel has once again delivered on time and quality.

Arch.jpg

cblover2, John, Gabriellia and 2 others like this.
  14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Not sure if i ever mentioned what I paid för my belt. Price was EUR 950. Expensive but worth every penny.

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    GREAT .. looks fantastic , it is like that ,if you want quality you pay the price . i want to drive MB so i also pay the price for that for my beloved chastity belt applies the same rule ! a cheap one which does not sit and is not comfortable is too expensive .
    best x-mas greetings ;)
    GWENY

Andrew K likes this.
  16. TimTamAddict

TimTamAddict Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Andrew K likes this.
  17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Some thoughts on sizing...

When I got my Neosteel Arch on March 26 2014 I remember that it was very tight, much tighter than my previous My-steel. It took some 3-4 weeks to break in and another few weeks for me become very comfortable with it.

With the new hip module (that arrived on December 10) I have reduced another 3 cm on the waist. Even though I have lost some fat around the waist the new setting is MUCH tighter than the previous ever was. As I have mentioned this also made the crotch module tighter as everything is pulled up a bit more.

First thought was that I probably need to extend the rear cable about 1 cm, but having read Gweny’s reply on another thread here on CM, I decided to once again to tough it out.

Preasure on the pubic area was quite high and it felt like there was no room for my skin between the bone and the metal. I have done some bending, but the main factor for success has been to find comfortable positions and minimize sitting for a while.

Now, about a month later, I am very glad I did not go for any changes. My body has adapted to the extremely tight belt and crotch module and comfort is better than ever. ;)

I know that bone tends to adapt to new circumstances, and I would not be surprised if there has been a slight re-modelling of my pubic bone as a result of the constant pressure.

The belt now packs away my dear parts even more than before, forcing my penis even more down between my legs, giving an even nicer and tighter camel-toe than before ;)

So, in summary, too tight is probably perfect, if you have a month or so to adjust. Measure tight and use the measuring kit from Neosteel and you should be fine ;)

McSlavey likes this.
  18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Even though tight, there are no chafing or marks on my hipps or in the croch area. Initially yeas, but no more...

19. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Very nice addition. How thick and wide is that little cylinder on top of the lock? (would you mind measuring?) :D Are the Abus locks with it little luggage ones? Does it add much "heft" compared to the snap front one you had?

20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

The abus lock is a bit heftier... Snaplock is ,9 cm thick and the Abus one is 1,5 cm thick and much bulkier. I prefer the look of the snap lock a hundred tomes to the padlock...

21. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

It has now been 343 days since I first locked in to my Neosteel Arch. A lot has happened since and much has been about connecting with my inner self.

The possibility of 100% secure 24/7 lock-up is still as mind blowing as when I first locked up almost a year ago. There has been a few minor breaks but all in all it is and has been pretty much permanent.

Teasing is a killer and my exposed balls draws her attention. A tongue licking there or tender kisses will drive you completely nuts.

Mind has shifted as a result of the credibility or "realness" of the lock up. You have no access to your dick and being so packed away this much be the closest to a feeling of having a female sexual organ a man can come. New kinks such as feminization has blossomed up in me, and exploring them has been an amazing journey.

“be careful what you wish fore” is a bit of a worn out cliché, but in the case of the this chastity belt there is no saying where it will take you.

The only truth I know is that you will be horny and you will be frustrated, and your mind will slowly start moving in directions you probably did not expect or even whished for. BUT the journey (if you have cb-fantasies) will be beyond anything you could possibly imagine. In this case reality is at least as good as any fantasy you could come up with.

CorsetJane likes this.
  22. SteelPants78

SteelPants78 Member

Local Time:
    You mentioned that your belt sits now very close to your pubic bone. Has this caused any edema/swelling or other issues? I've tried to bend my Neosteel sports belt to sit very close to my pubic bone but just in a day I seem to develop a rather swollen foreskin.. I'm a day in and day out of the belt to get used to it..

23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I had edema at the beginning, but with time this has disapeared. Make sure to use a very fat skin cream on the scrotum and on your penis and in the tube. The tighter it is the more comfortable long time wear seem to become, to apoint of cause. Too tight is simply too tight...

24. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1 year mark approaching... I just discovered this thread and read it all through...Amazing...Amazing tight and escapeproof chastity, really amazing release - like best ever - and sexy pics.
    We are considering upgrading from MatureMetal Jailbird to Neosteel Arch - or take a completely other direction: a PA and into Securo cage. .. Mistress might decide any day now. i can cum easily in Jailbird so that is only decorative in my case.
    What if you were ordering your Arch now. Would you do anything differently?

25. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I have the Securo Cage. PM me if there's anything I can answer about it. I've a few pics up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice