My-Steel Comfort Review/Blog

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by kadillac, Oct 18, 2014.

1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I have broken three CB series, sold a Birdlocked that was terribly uncomfortable and completely useless...not to mention two awful steel cages. I'm a college student, but my fiancée and practice chastity as a major part of our relationship. She's in charge. I don't have a ton of money, but I'm just tired of wasting money on cheap toys. So I decided to buy a real one.

Ordered mine on the 26th, got it today. Incredible service. I ordered a pink continuous band Comfort belt, plasticoat tube with two D-rings and an ergonomic hip band. Bit of some early thoughts I'll keep track of on here, and my experiences from today on to form a full on review.

Despite people complaining about the fit issues, mine fits like a glove. Tight but not terrible, doesn't move on the hips, and inescapable. The crotch band is sized right, and I can easily use the bathroom no problem. No chafing and works great so far. I tend to think people who had sizing problems when they got it didn't measure right. I measured five different times and made sure there was no translation problems.

The penis tube presses a little tight on my pelvic area but I've been wearing the belt for 7 hours and it's legitimately perfect. No problems at all, no chafing, no rubbing and it's comfortable. I'm still gonna take it slow, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to wear so far.

Lock is nice, hard to put on and take off. Near impossible to unlock it yourself, honestly. It took me, like, 30 minutes to unlock it as pathetic as that sounds. I recommend the plasticoat tube, much easier on the skin than metal and is pretty isolating. You can tap on the tube all you want and nothing comes through. I have tried to pull out, and can't. Totally inescapable. Absolutely no way to get out of this belt unless you take an electric saw to it.

You can try to push the belt up and down but it doesn't change anything, the belt remains firmly in place, the penis confined. Interestingly enough, I can't tell a difference when I'm soft or hard. It's pretty wild. My Hitachi made me come every time in my CB6000s but it makes no difference in the My Steel. Just a slight sensation, not enough to come.

So far, I love that I'm in *real* chastity now. Can't get out, secure, unable to cheat at all, comfortable too. Sexy, hides my testicles behind the shield, and quite sissy. I don't want to post any pictures yet because I haven't shaved yet.

Paid around $900. Shipping was quick and fast, but it got held up in customs because Petra wrote my zip code wrong. The package looked beat to shit and looked weird because of all the German labels all over it. But it was discreet. Came with a syringe to flush, but doesn't matter for me because it's open ended and I have a shower head that I can move around.

I will continue to update my experiences. Hope I can go 24/7 in the near future, I'm a runner, and have a very active job that I worry about, but I'm pleasantly surprised so far. I would absolutely recommend My-Steel despite some of the more mixed reviews from people who won't accept anything other than Neosteel.

xetaloveli likes this.
  2. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    I ended up wearing it for about 12 hours. My fiancée teased me pretty hard last night, and I started to get sore inside the tube part. I wanted to try wearing it to bed, though. Woke up at about 4 am, really sore and unable to go back to sleep so I took it off. Unfortunately, had some edema on the penis head and underside. I hope that this will go away with more wear. I have had this problem with all chastity except the CB series. My hips were a little sore when I took it off, but nothing bad. Tonight, I'm gonna wear it before bed and then try to wear it all day Sunday. Will keep y'all updated. When I have free time, I'm gonna shave and take some photos.

xetaloveli likes this.
  3. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wore the belt for a total of 24 hours yesterday. Took it off because it was uncomfortable on the penis, and come to find out I had some rough bruising on the shaft. I let it heal today, and then put the belt back on, but bent and adjusted it a bit so that the tube places less pressure on my pelvis and that the tube starts right at the base of the penis. So far, it has been perfect. When I got hard before, it kind of hurt, and what I've come to the conclusion is is that I wasn't putting my penis in correctly. I lotioned it up, lubed the tube, and then used the stocking to thread it through when it was completely flaccid. Now the whole thing is in, and there's no difference that I can see between soft and hard. As far as the belt section goes, it is entirely comfortable and I have no problems--but like I said before--I obsessively measured.

Only thing that I notice is that the crotch band rubs my butt quite a bit and makes walking weird. I am getting used to it though, and having less problems. You can see how the tube fits now. It is very tight but encapsulates the whole thing. I love it so far. Completely inescapable. And cute! I have no problems using the bathroom.

Today I shaved and took some photos. I hope you like. Yes, I'm a sissy. There are some of my cute shoes in my gallery.

I'm trying for two days. By this weekend, I'm planning on giving my fiancee the keys for the weekend.

MySteel1.jpg MySteel2.jpg MySteel3.jpg MySteel9.jpg

Locked_In_LV and Incisen like this.
  4. Incisen

Incisen Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Stunning pics !

5. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Very interested in the progress and status. I've all but given up on ball trap devices. I can't seem to find one that doesn't cause a sore behind the testicles after a few days of wear.

6. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of the compliments!

I've spent about a week/week and a half or so out of the belt to fully heal. I also have not worn it to exercise yet or during a specific day on my job (on-field football promotions) so I do not have much more to add yet. We are planning within the next two days to do a run of three days and see if I can wear it with little issues. I think I will be able to. Sorry I have disappeared, was waiting for a full heal.

Also, Locked_In_LV, I had to give up ball traps as well, simply because I either broke them, could easily pull out or vibrate myself to orgasm with my fiancee's Hitachi, unnecessary pain or turning my balls blue. I'm a heavy grower and it has been nothing but issues in ball traps.

7. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I think my anatomy changed after a period out of chastity, because when I first got the MM Jailbird the fit was great. Now I can't seem to go more than 24 hrs before needing to take it off due to pain behind the testicles. Prior to the MM Jailbird I was using a CB6000. I really like the look and promised security of a full belt, but want to read a first hand account of comfort before considering spending that amount of cash.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice