The Kitchen Safe : chastity and further ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sobrinor, Sep 26, 2014.

1. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen it while it was in crowfunding time, but in case you don’t know, the Kitchen Safe (http://www.thekitchensafe.com) is available for real, and it works exactly as they say : I own one since 3 months now.

I guess it’s ideal both for self or monitored chastity, drop your keys there (10 days maximum) and face the deal : break it for emergencies or give up any hope to get the keys.
    There's no way to get back the keys until the set time ( for safety, always have a couple of batteries ready because if they're dead it sill won't open).
    The cost is both ok ($50) and expensive enough to make you think about cheating it.

Beside chastity keys, I’ve been wondering how it could be used for live-style denial and remote management, here are some ideas blurring my mind and I’d love to here other possibilities:
    - self bondage to a spot : like a chain going around the toilets bowl for instance. Or at contrary lock your bathroom and having to release in unusual ways…
    - home prison : lock your doorkeys inside it and be prisoner (yes it’s safe, if there’s emergency, break the box)
    - computer denial : put your mouse inside it – they’ve thought about it, it’s shown on the package box ? , along with playstation joystick.
    - On the same line : internet denial : lock the LAN cable or the power unit of your IAP box.
    - cigarette restriction : you can only smoke 5 during the whole weekend (of course, this also need home-prison , or you’ll go buy some)
    - light restriction : lock your light bulbs in it : let’s live with candles ! :p

What other devious ideas would you think about to make yourself or your online slave under restriction ?

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  2. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    We have bought two and there just fantastic, we use one for keeping me locked waking until 11.30pm in my cage and the other if mistress wants to chain my chastity cage to something for a few hours so she controls where i can go.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    A new kitchen safe is in development that will have an iPhone app for control via bluetooth. It will let you have more control over the safe using other criteria such as completing certain goals or reaching a certain date. Should be interesting for chastity!

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  4. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Wow my imagination is going wild :) This will be a great tool for keyholders and even remote keyholders. Plus it would be a good idea in case of emergency as at the moment if you need the key in an emergency you need to break the device. Eitherway it works well for us and we use it to lock me down for pre determined times without whinning for release as thats not possible once locked.

5. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    p.s I hope it also has Android for the rest of us who don't like Apple.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice