How do I mark my man?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady De, Oct 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I have started weeks ago an "experiment" to take the device from him, and still demand absolutely "do not touch at all" . He has not had and a release for over 5 months now, and is coping very well. I doubt I will change this approach again , for a very long time. Always on his toes as expected and required. ( And he loves it) I crave penetrative sex from him quite often. It would be a waste not to use his equipment, and he has been trained not to cum. He can hold for a reasonable duration, before I push him off.

Be all exposed, however he is wearing a ring around the base 24/7. It enhances the penetration session even more, and I would not do without it. Im thinking of buying him a special heavy one with some engraved inscription, but It is so obvious....
    He already has a wedding band with an inscription, and I hold the counterpart.
    With Anne I'm thinking of some sort of piercing. She has hinted that as well. ( Thought I would never think of that!!) - but he already has one. A Prince Albert I think. And I can think of clever ways to utilize the fact that they both have one...;-)

What else could I come up with, to mark him? Any sweet suggestions from Mistresses and imaginative members in general in here? I', sure he would just love for me to find a way to let it show that he belongs to me, and my desires. Something semi-permanent?
    You may PM me if you like for it to remain a secret to him...
    I also would like to hear about experiences. How and why have you marked your sub/man?
    To subs: How have you been marked , and how does it make you feel?

Have a great sunday all of you:)

XX Drewife - in charge of @BlueEyes - (and to some extend Anne)

2. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I would go with a bar code on his bum. Property of.....

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife had be circumcised at the age of 25 to make my penis look pretty for her. No reason to do this other than her wishes. I also have black marks on the head of my penis from my wife and her girlfriend from putting cigarettes out on it. First my wife did it and when her g/f saw it, she wanted to mark me too. They do bring back memories and yet are so discrete that no one would ever know what they meant. We were going to carve initials into my butt but relationships come and go so we did not think that was a good idea.

manintyres likes this.
  4. gaygurly

gaygurly Member

newark notts
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Tattoos are good.
    I wear temp ones at the min for my kh.
    Im getting her intials next week done its perm but you could get temp one and keep redoing over and over

5. Vinny

Local Time:
    Only problem is that it is difficult to find another Mistress with the same name ten years from now. :)

6. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    i am in the slave register. Have a tattoo of Mistress' symbol and have the registry number under the symbol on my ass.
    Very proper for a slave.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd suggest a tattoo('owned by DREWife' or whatever), and maybe also a (suitably humiliating) dog tag on his PA.

8. Vinny

Local Time:
    I would avoid using names because we all know how that ends up.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    What to design for a magical relationship in a country where design is almost a religion for some body who is a designer.

Ok so it has to be permanent and thus a tattoo.

However for the permanent marking of @BlueEyes I feel this to be more appropriate.

Deep deep in the heart of the forest a circle of wolves sit quietly ears pricked watching two women dressed all in white standing either side of the naked man .
    He is shackled tightly to the four corners of the massive granite slab on his back . The table like surface worn smooth by countless bodies struggling for freedom as they await their fate
    The chains shine bright silver in the moon light.

On a rock much higher than the rest the imposing she wolf matriarch tilts her head up to the moon licks her lips and emits a long howl.

The two women take note that the moment of the marking is near.

They move down to the black stone between the naked man's legs .On it is a branding iron with a complex design .

There is no fire .

The she wolf looks down to the women .

The wolf's eyes start to glow then turn bright blue ,her pack watching intently .

Slowly she turns and looks at the moon and she howls so loudly it seems impossible it comes from her .

Suddenly a searing bolt of piercing blue lighting strikes down directly onto the black stone and the branding iron.
    The older woman takes the iron now glowing bright blue white . The younger one pulls the man's erection to one side as the iron contacts the man's flesh just below his navel .
    He screams as smoke rises in to the cool night air.
    Then she raises the still hot iron above her head .
    A second bolt of lighting strikes the iron that explodes in a shower of blue and gold sparks .
    The two women turn back to the man his shackles gone .

They kiss each other.

The Matriarch looking down and says " You have done well"

Xx Wendy

Lady De likes this.
  10. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey Wendy - Where did that come from:) ??? Very very nice piece indeed! Your own creation?:)
    Interesting images before my very eyes ... Hmmmm. Hi-hi...
    Tempting, erotic and yet a bit scary.
    I know for a fact that BlueEyes can endure severe pain. He has tested his skills way too many times in the past I think, so That would not be an Issue, but still.... ( I'm afraid he somehow would love it..., and that scares me a little , bit just a little;-)

And I also don't want to mark him in a way that is not looking esthetic..., and who has the skills to make sure that everything would go well... ?Hmmm...

A Tattoo Saying something like - in Danish of course: " Don't touch! - It's MY property - D.R.E" ( My initials) in the right place could be a nice piece I think, or perhaps a another piercing with inscription somewhere on his equipment, that will not spoil my view, and get in the way during penetration or blows... It would have to be a piercing he can't remove under no circumstances, a permanent one...

Well, I would have to think about it, and If he reads this, he will not know which option I will go for, right;-) But I sense he really is in need of a mark , now that I have taken his device from him, and I WILL grant him that as a gesture. Just have to figure out what exactly it will be.
    More suggestions are welcome:)

I find it much easier to find a jewelry for Anne, for a piercing....

Thanks to all of you for ideas - so far:)

I think that the fact that I am thinking along these lines at all - is that I have come to love not to cage in. I love the power I sense in just being in control, without too obvious restrains... Me being dressed and him - and her - being naked and still denied any self stimulation... ;-)

@Mascara^Snake and @Mistress B - I could really also use your input on this one. In here but preferable in a PM. I am a little shaky here. And I don't seem to be able to find much reading on the forum or elsewhere on how to handle a chastity through mind control and how to mark the male in another fashion than devices and such...
    I am trying my best... But could do with a little outside perspective:)

XX DreWife

11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well, this thread too is in the wrong place.
    Secret Garden was created for those of us who wish to discuss women in chastity.
    Somehow I cant get my head around a woman in a belt but here is the place to discuss it.
    So this will be moved to the Pedestal.

Cheers all.

12. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    The morning after spending the night together for the first time, my girlfriend and I were in the shower and she wrapped her legs around my leg and peed on me. She was definitely marking me and 4 years later we are still together and having more fun than ever before. She wears the key to my happiness around her neck...LOL

Slave to Wife likes this.
  13. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    If you are REALLY sure, I mean truly truly really 100% sure....you could tattoo a huge
    Property of
    Drew
    Right across his back.

Go all the way between the shoulder blades right to the tips arching slightly up in a semi circle to just below the neck.
    Fancy lettering if you like filled in with colour.
    Then register him for a slave number and put that directly under your name.
    999-000-999 or whatever number.
    Just a thought now, ....just a thought..........careful with that LOL

14. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Hey!

You could get his nipple(s) pierced.....

There are some lovely little ornaments that could be hung there... And the outline just might be visible once in a while through his shirt....

Semi-permanent too!

Of course, a discrete tattoo of a symbol... maybe an eye?... placed on his wrist, neck or ankle...? The wrist or neck would be in full view of everyone... And he would be able to see his wrist all the time too as a reminder of his commitment to you!!!

Hope this helps!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

15. Loki the Chaste

Local Time:
    Personally, I would go with a tattoo, but something discreet.
    This is about you and him, not the rest of the world. So, not your name, not your initials, but a symbol you would choose, something that would mean something to both of you. Something personal, but something he can explain to vanila folks without going into too much details...

Lady De likes this.
  16. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I think first of all a discreet location. Only to be obvious then he is exposed/naked.
    But I-m not sure - I'm not so sure that he would it to be visible to outsiders.. Hmmm...

A symbolic Tattoo could do the trick, but I would like my Initials in there somewhere , and I am pretty certain he would as well...
    Last night I read about laser engravements - they can be pretty small and very accurate = esthetic...- and heal fast.
    That could be an option as well, even though I think we would have to go for a short trip to London or Amsterdam perhaps to have it Done.
    We are actually to go to London the 17. of nov to the Roadhouse to listen to a Danish Band "Volbeat" that is performing there. A little gift he threw in, because I like to do my work-outs to that kind off music....

Anyone familiar with laser engravements?

Thanks All - for your suggestions so far!:)

@subklik - I'm sure you are joking, -cause I find it hard to place the word "esthetic" on your suggestions - ha- ha..
    @BlueEyes is no slave to me...

subklik likes this.
  17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My suggestions are in your PM. :)
    x

Lady De likes this.
  18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @DREWife With respect Mistress, on my back it says Property of Deborah xxxxxxxx (where xxxx is her surname). It's not small it goes right across my lower back. I did this very early on in our relationship and before I married Mistress otherwise the message would have had lots more characters and been even more painful :-(

Whatever mark you choose, it's the reason that's important and not the mark.
    Regards
    Lucy x

subklik likes this.
  19. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol so effing posh double barrelled at least .

Xx Wendy

20. permanentslave

Local Time:
    this slave simply wears a necklace with its Owner's name, Sonia, an S charm dangling from its left pierced nipple and a slave tag engraved from Mistress' chastity lock that reads "DOOMED FOREVER".

simple little constant 24/7 reminders :)

21. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @philfred/Lucy - Sure I have nothing to say against marking like that, I that is what you both want. Absolutely not. I think however I will Go for something a little less obvious:) I could be scared an all to see my name spelled out so vividly on his back.. Ha-ha...

22. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    That sure sound as if she got You well marked there:) You sound like a lucky doomed slave to me.
    Every relationship is different. Personally I don't think that @BlueEyes feels that he is doomed in anyway... More like in heaven...:)

23. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:

Lucy....are you serious??? Wow, we MUST trade pics!
    I was being jocular with @DREWife, but I was accurately describing my own tattoo.
    Or ummm Her tattoo of course.
    I might be able to get permission to share it with Her name blocked out.
    It took a total of 17 hours to complete, its big, serious and demonstrates COMMITTMENT!
    Wow again!

Someone said nipples peirced? Yes to that as well, both of them. I also have a tattoo of a bulls head which is in the triangle shape which is said to represent the reproductive (life giving) organs of a woman.
    This symbol represents goddess worship and can be found in many references to ancient societies where women ruled. Weather you believe such societies existed or not matters little, the bulls head still means what it means and its mainly symbolism anyway.

Yeah, you know? I could say that I am permanently marked. LOL.
    But I look SO NORMAL!! How did that work out?

24. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    @philfred ...one more thing as I have read your posts over the years I feel like we are living in a parallel universe
    #MirroredLives.
    Royal and I want to get to England some day soon, hmmmm....might need to compare markings or something...:Do_O

Lucy likes this.
  25. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @subklik I will ask Mistress nicely if she will allow me to PM you a picture of the full mark... Just so you now! Parallel lives lol...
    Regards
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice