What would you do if your chastity was exposed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastingfun, Sep 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I got to thinking about this today after a close call. I am in construction and run a crew of guys. I had to take a leak so I stepped around the back of the house to go. I am wearing a steel chastity cage which I modified and can stand and pee like someone without a cage and never have to worry about getting my pants wet.

I heard someone coming so I turned to face in the other direction just as someone was coming in the direction I turned.. I quickly turned to face straight at the building and no one saw anything. I zipped up and went about things as usual.

It made me think about the how I would deal with the situation if discovered by the guys. Honestly, I have no idea what I would do or say. These are guy guys. This would travel like wildfire. Everybody in all the trades would know. Not to mention the wives that are in a close circle with my wife. I am their boss and control everything that they do. I don't think I would have the same control if I was exposed. Not going to mention it to my wife but something to think about.

Cagedxlcock and kkeeiitthh like this.
  2. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I enjoy the opportunity of being seen. Especially at the fitness center. Once I get in the changing room, I just imagine myself being there without anyone around and change as usual. If someone sees me then ok. So far fate has been on my side and no one has walked by while I am stripping to put the bathing suit on or taking it off and drying off.. chuckle

Cagedxlcock and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    I was about done sitting to pee in a gas station bathroom with one commode once and was about to get up when another man walked in and opened the commode door. He may have noticed the silvery color of stainless steel, but I doubt he had time to process anything he saw before he quickly closed the door. It is not like people instantly know what it is. The mind requires a moment to register new things.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    So the guys are going to have a bit of a laugh at your expense. Do you get on with them normally and do they want to work for you because you treat them decently.
    If so it's laugh with them and say that when you get home your wife is so horny your sex life is amazing . That will make them jealous and not a lot more to say .

The wives , if they have a normal girlfriends chat lots face book go out for coffees stuff then they probably all ready know !
    In most cases just make out you have a better sex life than the next guy and the device is proof of that because you are such a stud and have to be locked up , job done .

When I came out at work some of the guys tried to take the ohh gay boy thing ." Er no Hunny I am bi" .
    Yes boys and girls , not like you only play with girls . I get the best of both . They just shut up and end of the micky taking.
    Just be cool don't turn it into a fist fight !

Xx Wendy

spider202 and Giles_English like this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Lie. "Medical appliance - let's not talk about it." Or "Helps me with my anxiety." Or "A thing with the wife".

6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Just tell them you got your dick mangled in a chain saw accident and now you have to wear a metal cage to hold
    it together or the end will fall off.....Or you could have dick leprosy and .........I would have so much fun with it.

7. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I was thinking about this yesterday too, largely because it's a huge turn on for me, but you never see people post about being caught. It doesn't seem to happen outside the realm of fantasy. Seems like it should, but I've been locked in and off for several years, and the only close call in that time was at a busy baseball game with urinals that had no protection. Rather than wait for a stall I risked it, and feel like the stranger next to me may have shot a glance, but it was likely in my head.

8. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I thought that people should hear it from the other side, I was walking across a car park with person I just got talking to but I kept on hearing a sound of metal against metal, with out thinking I asked what is that noise, and with out missing a beat he said I am wearing a chastity belt my wife makes me wears one when I do this job since I will be away from home alot. My response was ok and never said anything else.and we kept on walking and making small talk.

9. sissy twinkletoes

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I totally understand your concerns about being found out at work. I too work in a testosterone intense environment. I'm a truck driver. I've recently decided to be out about all aspects of my sexuality. That doesn't mean I'm going to put a "I'm into chastity" bumper sticker on my big rig but if it comes up in conversation or if someone at work recognizes me on the internet I'm not going to shy away from it ether. Thinking ahead about how you would handle such a situation is I think a good idea. You shouldn't feel any pressure at all to about about sharing your sexual self with the world, that's your business and no one else's. If you are outed somehow I think confidence will be your most important tool. Imagine how the conversation might go, tell anyone who confronts you that you are who you are, like being you and if they have a problem with it that's their problem not yours. The less of a big deal you make it, the less of a big deal they will be able to make of it. Easy for me to say but for myself I've never felt more comfortable, happier, more loved and loving than I do now.

10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
  11. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Twinkletoes: Absolutely. Good sesponse.

12. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Response. Ipad typo.

13. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I would cherish the moment. I was caught at a lifestyle party when the female DJ was standing next to me and grabbed me between the legs. The expression on her face was priceless when she felt steel.. When it sunk in that she had not felt flesh, her face tilted a little to the side and she said "HUH?" with an hilarious look on her face. I proceeded to tell her I was wearing a chastity device and how it was painless and kept me horny as hell. Later that night when we were up on the party floor, a few people (who the DJ must have told) asked to see it. So I pulled down my pants and pulled it out and showed them.. Got some interesting looks and questions. Seems like I am the only one in the club wearing a chastity device.. Keeps the conversations very interesting. And when someone asks my GF what the key is to, she replies "My Boyfriend's pleasure".

14. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I can't see chastity becoming the norm anytime soon but,if we were more open,it could become an accepted lifestyle choice.I talked about it to a friend;she has now ordered an HT2 for hubby.

Cagedxlcock and OwnedByAmy like this.
  15. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    ROFL ;-P

16. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I have to go for my annual skin check soon. Will therefore have to strip to my undies. Given I wear only girly knickers now, this could be somewhat of a delicate situation!

So I mentioned this to my wife....

She said 'So?' :eek: :spank:

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

OwnedByAmy and spider202 like this.
  17. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I would thoroughly enjoy the humiliation. Only one of my wife's friends knows that I am locked up. I have been sexually humiliated (not while in chastity) at nude beaches, in Limos and other places where what we did was not illegal. I like sexual humiliation and really do not care what others think as they have no affect on my life. Embrace your fetishes.

18. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Do as Billy Madison did; make Chasity cool!!!

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  19. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Shrug it off. Anyone who wouldn't understand is not worth trying to explain

Bear20 and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  20. permanentslave

Local Time:
    ditto kkee. whatever *shrugs*

21. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Well, this just happened to me 5 minutes ago... So I texted my wife this: I got an idea and you can let me know if you want to do it. If your not feeling up to it I understand. My thought was, that I take the Libidio pill and right before you leave work and when you get home you take off my prison and get me hard. Then apply this cream and a condom. Tease my nipples for a few minutes and see if I stay hard and if I don't feel anything. Then yo can ride me for an orgasm or 2 before KK gets here and I can lock back up......

The only problem is that I just sent that text message to my brother, who promptly wrote back...... Dude, you fucked up.....

Damage control is not going so well.....at all. Then I had to tell my wife about it.. Damn it!

Oh well

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  22. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Several months ago I forgot my sister-in-law was staying over. I walked in to her bedroom, which is our study, naked apart from my steel chastity device.
    I covered my crotch as quickly as I could once I realised she was there, but she was facing towards me and looking in my direction. Nothing has ever been said, so I don’t know whether she was it or not. I found it quite exciting and if the situation had been reversed I would definitely have caught a look at her pussy.
    When I told my wife about it she just said,”Oh well”.

23. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM

Whether she saw the cage or not it's odd that she said nothing about it to her sister.

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I was exposed at work, not physically, but verbally, two co workers that are also into kink were talking when I walked in and the one said, he knows about cages! At first I thought she meant actual cages, like dog cages. Then she said no! Cock cages! Like you wear.
    I did post in detail about this some time ago when it happened.

25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Some guy comes around the corner and catches a glimpse while you're peeing.

"Dude, what the fuck was that, man?"

"What? What are you talking about? And why are you eyeballing my dick?"

"You got a fucking thing on your junk, man! Holy shit, that ain't a piercing that's your whole dick in a cage!"

"Oh, that. Yeah, you know how it is when you've been married for a long time. After a while you start trying different things to spice up the bedroom, you know?"

"But your junk is in a cage, man!"

"Yeah, but my wife digs this like nobody's business. And because she thinks it's hot, we're screwing like freaking rabbits lately! So as long as this makes her all hot and bothered, I'm happy to reap the benefits, know what I mean?"

"But... your dick, man!"

"Dude, we've been married for 17 years, and we're fucking like three times a week, and it's always hot. I mean, she's practically wearing me out! When was the last time you got laid?"

"Uhh..."

"Right. Come talk to me when you've been married as long as I have."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice