Need help in buying Ms Lori's Device!!!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by bornforchastity, Aug 24, 2012.

1. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hi,
    I decided to buy a Ms Lori chastity device and also go for a piercing.Please Can anyone tell me which is the most cruelest chastity device Ms. Lori has?

Regards,
    nikunj

keuschermelksklave likes this.
  2. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Make sure you get a PA piercing. It's the best for chastity by far.

The most torturous devices are ones that can be worn perpetually without discomfort, that even feel good, but prevent stimulation and orgasm. I've tried every chastity device out there except for full belt types which i think are crazy and extremely impractical especially for long term wear. The best, most hygenic and comfortable are free-hanging ones like the #4 and #5 (and there's one other, forget the model number). Basically like the plastic CB5000 - no teste ring. Being able to get an erection but unable to do anything to satisfy it, feeling it caressing your penis and feeling the weight of the steel always hanging there is maddening. Far more frustrating than any other chastity device design.

Some people knock these because the piercing is the only thing that holds it on, so they say there is constant stress on the piercing. While you certainly need a well-healed PA, the snugness of the tube causes practically no strain on the piercing. I still wouldn't wear any chastity device, particularly a metal one, without a PA that's at least 2g, though maybe 4g might be big enough... definitely nothing smaller than that. If you get pierced now at 8g and instantly stretched to 6g (that's how I had mine done), you could be at 2g, or definitely 4g, by the time your order is ready - Lori takes about 5 months to make your order these days.

Don't get anything with spikes in it... it will just cause irritation and necessitate having to remove the device. I've been locked in my #5 going on 3 months now and it will likely never be removed. Cruel is subjective... if you just want to torture someone get a Kali teeth bracelet. But that's obviously not for long-term wear. Blood and agony shouldn't be part of chastity. It should be about constant arousal and perpetual frustration. My dick is semi hard or hard pretty much all the time, and I can touch all the parts that won't do anything to relieve myself.

SteveJ likes this.
  3. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Any of the Lori devices with a piercing are effective. Cruel is a matter of perspective. Do you want the cruelty of comfortably denied? Go with a model that does not use a testie ring. Do you want a device that is comfortable most of the time but punishes your erections? Get a #6 or a #7 or another of the ones with the ring. It will remind you of your situation when you start to become erect. Not as bad as the CB series when you get erect. I know the CB was very painful, especially when the cage breaks and it will at some point and then pinch the daylights out of you.

I like my #7 a lot. It is comfortable and even the strongest erections are not terrible but you can not sleep that way, a quick pee or walk and you settle down. Keep in mind that I never wear it for more than a night or during the day though I have a 24 hour stint as my slave and I celebrate our two year anniversary and she gets her boxing day with me in November.

Take your time and do not stretch too fast or get pierced too large, the largest PA I have heard of is an 8GA but most are a 10 or 12. I was pierced and 10, stretched to 8 after 60 days and to 6 at day 90. The gauge up was pretty easy.

bornforchastity likes this.
  4. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    most PAs are started at 8 or 10g, but lots of people stretch them up to a 4 or 2g. It's pretty easy to do. The larger it is, the more comfortable and the more stress you can put on it. For example, I can pull my Lori #5 really hard. It won't come off, and it won't hurt either.

I totally agree about the CB series, those plastic things are junk, toys at best, always end up breaking and are extremely uncomfortable.

My philosophy about chastity devices is that you should be allowed to be erect, erections should not be punished or denied, quite the opposite in fact. You just shouldn't be able to achieve orgasm. So you're stuck there, always hard or semi hard, constantly aroused, dripping pre-cum all the time, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's my fate. No discomfort, no pulling or squeezing on my balls, no spikes digging in to me. It actually feels great to be hard, the constant squeeze of the tube is extremely pleasurable, as is the weight of the steel hanging there covering the top half or so of my penis. I just can't stimulate any of the parts that need to be stimulated in order to achieve orgasm. Powerful vibrators, sitting there for hours pulling, twisting, rubbing, flapping, bending it up and down, side to side, humping the bed for hours... there's absolutely nothing i can do to get satisfaction and i eventually just give up, tired, dripping pre-cum, balls aching, and still aroused. To each their own, but I think this is the ultimate form of chastity.

My first Lori tube was a #7 by the way. I just don't like those rear teste rings, though it was more comfortable than the ones on the plastic CB things. It also makes it hard if not impossible to clean the bottom of your penis. With an open design like the PA5000 or a Lori #4 or #5, cleaning the entire inside of the tube is not an issue, so it can be worn indefinitely. No nasty smell as with a lot of devices I've tried.

5. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    The 2D is a great device. Just a huge wait.
    Having my ring ovalized fixed all the nighttime erection burning problems. I am no stranger to these. I tried wearing it for a couple
    Months and i could not get used to it. After having the ring more ovalized all those problems are gone. It grabs the sides of your package tighter to prevent sliding, and gives more room in back to relieve pulling. And no lubricants and required.

6. toyboy101

toyboy101 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Have a 2D also and I agree that the oval ring is the way to go (at least for some of us). I tried a number of ring sizes and could never get something that fit right until I tried an oval ring. Since then, very comfortable.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    The 2E looks interesting, but V expensive, though I've seen no pic of it worn.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I can't help wondering why Lori does not sell a tube that does not deny access to one's penis. They all seem to have gaping holes in them

My Fort is a basically a Surgical quality steel copy of the cb 3000, both my gf and I would rather it have no slots in the body of the tube. For one they are annoying as skin can get trapped from time to time, aesthetically yhry atr far from pleasing and although I never have I could stimulate myself through them.

Lori's I'm lead to believe work by not allowing erections whilst worn; I do wonder how growers cope with this, showers may find them much easier to wear I think. I don't know how well I'd get on with a Lori but the idea of being in something that was completely encasing and dis not allow erections certainly appeals to my gf and I do think it would be worth trying.

9. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    thanks for all the great advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice