Our Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pantyboy79, Dec 9, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Yeah I'm using A & D at night after I shower. It seems to help lube the area up so I can pull and tug it back into place if need be. Haven't noticed any serious issues skin-wise other than some redness.

2. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Sorry it has been so long guys. Lots going on lately.

Well I got the latex tubing in. I ordered three different tubes (it only came in 15 foot increments so I have a ton left for other uses I suppose) in 1/4 inch inner diameter. I measured the outside diameter of my A-ring and I think it came out to close to 1/3 of an inch, so I got the 1/4 inch ID so it would stay a little snug.

I ordered in three different wall thicknesses and ended upgoing with the thinnest. Itried the ring out for a few minutes and it seems ok. Definitely a lot more snug than it was without having to send my device back. Here's a photo:

Attached Files:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pantyboy, that's an ingenious idea!

I hope it works out. :manga_devil:

4. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    OK- so due to the tactile properties of the latex, this idea HURTS! I stripped the full sleeve latex off and did about a quarter sleeve, and that hurt too.

I then said F--K it and took ALL latex off the A-ring and put my device on, just made sure I was careful with the skin at the hinge.

Good idea, it just didn't work out. Oh well.

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Ouch. no slipping in the rings I suspect.

Thank you for posting your attempt! We can all learn from it.

js

6. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Yeah it just causes that "burning" feeling as the latex grabs at the skin. Bummer, oh well. It stays on as it is and I wasn't having any issue with it until I woke up this morning and found that I had pulled a testicle through. At least I didn't feel that one in my sleep!!!!

7. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Miss J and I had a little CBT fun last night using our Kali's Teeth bracelet and her many little floggers, slappers, and toys.

I filed the teeth down on the Kali's since the sheer weight of the device pulled the top teeth down onto my shaft and actually punctued the skin.

It was quie the sensation as she teased me to an erection with her hand and slipped only the head of my cock inside her. We kissed very passionately during the whole experience. She was very pleased with the result. Very emotional for me- the pleasure that I wanted so bad caused so much pain......

I was allowed a release for it as we made love (with three condoms on as I am WAY too sensitive now that we have not been having sex regularly). Very explosive for us both.

If anyone is interested, there are some new pics in my profile to check out.

I am a very lucky boy..........:happy0011:

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Isn't this the crazy part!?!? In the end we just want more of it because the explosive pleasure out weighs the pain somehow. Enjoyed catching up on your posts. Keep up with the progress and thanks for posting about the latex tubing. I myself had wondered about that.

9. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    sounds like you and your lady are continuing to have some great fun with chastity! I enjoyed catching up on your posts, I wish I had been reading them all along because I would have told you the tubing trick would not have worked. Sorry :mad0235:

As far as the device slipping down goes, you can try a belt with a strap that drops down to hold it in place. Seems to me someone had made a pretty complex belt system and posted it on a blog (chastity bunny I think was the persons name). The link was somewhere on Chastity Lifestyle as I recall. FYI, a belt by itself won't work because it will pull the device up, causing it to chafe under your balls. :sign0135:

Good luck and keep having fun!

10. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Yes it was quite surreal when I realised that I was indeed mentally blocking the pain while she applied pleasure, but when she stopped stroking me or doing anything pleasurable, it returned with a fury.

As for the latex, I am not giving up. I have a small piece on the device at the moment that just covers the hinge. I am thinking I may have to "tough" through it and I may be fine. It does get pretty unbearable at night for some reason though. I will continue to experiment and post the updates.

Thanks for checking in Xcite!

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Oh, just about forgot to mention... for sensitivity issues have you tried using something like oragel? (not sure of the spelling) It is for canker sores and such. If you have not used it and give it a try, be careful because too much and you WILL go limp... guaranteed!

What we have found that works really well is condoms that have the numbing agent inside. It is rather embarrassing buying them since they say on the box that they are for, but it helps to make me last long enough to get Goddess off. I have found when using these condoms that they work best if you put them on, wait a bit (foreplay,etc), take them off to expose the gel to air, and then slip them back on. Not sure why that helps, but it seems to activate the numbing agent. Just make sure to wash well (and soon) after you are finished. I have also had issues with burning sensations from leaving the condoms on for extended time (over an hour).

12. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Hey Newsub- I must have missed you as I was posting. Thanks for the ideas, but check this out:

I have a piece of latex tubing on my aring that is only maybe 1.5 inches long, yet my irritation today seems to be up higher. I think the tubing is pulling the device on the sides as my currrent pain is not really where the latex is at.

The pain isn't bad at the moment, but it is there. I may try some A&D to lube the area up around the a-ring and calm some of the chafing down.

maybe I can get the skin used to the latex and gradually increase the length of tubing on the A-ring. Any thoughts on these ideas??

Thanks a bunch guys.

13. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I tried the tubing just around the hinge of the ring also. What I found was that (1) it would pinch at my skin where the tubing ended and (2) the cut edge of the tubing would cause excessive chafing and would in fact rub me raw.

Good luck on your endeavor though.

14. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Yeah know exactly what you mean with the edges Newsub. Where the tube is cut and exposed seems to be more tactile than the actual tube itself, so this does create an issue. I wondered about melting it to soften the edge and maybe take away the "sticky grab".

The outer diameter of my A-ring is approx 1/3 inch, and I ordered 1/4 inch inside diameter tubing, so the fit is REAL tight. I use waterbased lube to get it on there other wise it is impossble. This is why it doesn't seem to pinch me-just rub me in wierd spots.

15. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Eureka!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, I know it has been a long time since I last posted. No excuses, I know, I know........

Well I think I got it!! I was looking online for different types of tubing, when it suddenly occured to me:

I am not sure how many folks are familiar with this piece of civilian-to-military cross-over equipment, but soldiers are issued what is called a Camlebak. It is a hydration bladder in backpack form with a flexible drinking tube and mouth piece which enables someone to carry water when it is not practical to drink from some sort of bottle. Initially I think the inventor came up with it for bicycling, but it was quickly adapted for military use, and is a lifesaver in the Middle East. I have enclosed a picture of what it looks like so folks may get an idea of what I am talking about. Under the black neoprene sleeve (which is to help keep the water in the tube at a drinkable temperature) is a transluscent blue tube. I think it may be silicone- but I am not sure.

So you can buy replacement hoses and such for these systems, and I have no idea why I did not think of it sooner. I bought a replacement tube for less than a buck on sale!!

Because the fit was tight, I placed my measured piece of tubing in a bowl of water and tossed it in the microwave. It was tough, but I got it on and wore it for 5-6 hours yesterday without too much pain (which I believe may be due to the tighter diameter of the A-ring now with the tube on. Today I wore the device closer to my body, which constricted a little too much for comfort, so I am taking a break from it for a few minutes, which also let me get the photos for this post.

The discomfort I am feeling is at least a lot better than with the latex tubing, and I think I just need time to adjust to a tighter fit.

We'll see how it goes, and I will post progress.

As far as Miss J and myself, things are progressing in our Domme/submissive relationship. One thing I have got to learn is to be patient, and abide by the rules. When I do I am always pleasantly surprised. Good things come to those who wait.

I recently went on an $800 spending spree buying outfits and toys for Miss J and myself, and she has told me that tomorrow night she has something planned! I do know that I have accrued no less than 205 lashes/licks for infractions over the last month, which she plans to administer with various crops, paddles, and floggers. She has paddled and whipped me before, much to my pleasure, but she has told me I will not enjoy this session.

Thanks for reading guys and sorry for not updating much. Not much really going on. Be safe and have fun!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice