It is all about friction...!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Norwegianwood80, Jun 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Yesterday I was in shower, washing myself. Some amount of oily shampoo ended on my locked cock.
    It worked simply like a caged cock releaser. My base ring dropped down towards my balls and it was very easy to fish up my locked fellow down there. My balls was still locked, but the most important part was out in the air.
    I have been ignorant. I though this was a very secure device. Some of my latex pictures shows me wearing chain attached to the device. It helps, but is unbearable over time.
    Looks like this device are going to be ebayed!

But that Masterpiece "The Arch" looks nice;)

2. atarikiki

atarikiki Member

France
    Local Time:
    It's time to try a Prince Albert ;-)

cth96190 and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  3. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Yup. Truth be told you can get out of any device. A PA fixes that right up. Plus it shows your dedication to your Mistress you are taking things seriously.

I now have a PA, a security screw and a numbered tag to ensure things stay put. I have found no way around the security tag , thankfully, as the beatings for escape are severe.

4. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was afraid someone would conclude this.
    Lokks like since I started with chastity things has been a victim to gravity. At the beginning everything was tight and good. Now it is saggy and falling off;)

5. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    This is true your body adjusts to the equipment and the fit changes. Fact of life, sorry.

6. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    You've reached the point where you need to ask yourself if it is the device that keeps you chaste or is it your desire to obey? A piercing can help, but if you are determined you will find a way to come inside the device. There is no mechanical way to absolutely prevent orgasm. I am pretty sure I can escape my device if I am motivated enough. But that's not what keeps me from cheating. It's the fact that I asked for this and I agreed to obey Mrs. Lion. I simply won't get myself off without permission. I can, one way or another, but I won't.

This approach will save you a lot of pain and money. There are people out there who just have to escape and defeat devices. If you are one of them, get pierced, spend more money on new devices. If not, just take the adult approach that the device is there to make it inconvenient enough to give you time to think about what you are about to do.

cth96190, Mistress B and dsinbraces like this.
  7. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. However there are times when adult rational thought goes to the wayside and urge and instant gratification take hold. As humans we are all weak every now and then. As you mature in your lifestyle the need to escape becomes less, but left to one's own demise, you may find yourself doing something you really might regret later.
    Also I believe the gear is part of the fun, why else do most of us have a closet full of toys, to help drive and enhance our fetishes.
    Bottom line, do what makes you comfortable and above all have fun.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    @laferrij Such a change to read such sensible comments. From all in this thread.

cth96190 likes this.
  9. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress

Mistress B likes this.
  10. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Hmmm I hope it is the device that's dropping off with gravity and nothing else lol?
    @Norwegianwood80 or does this mean you cannot stay locked? I am wondering now....

11. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    indeed, very wise words...... my sub hasnt been locked for a while, various reasons, but the main one is due to continual damage and problems. He however, IS chaste. I dont live with him either, BUT he is obedient! He sits to pee, because he has a pa, and does as he is told because he chooses to, simples!! :)

CorsetJane, cth96190 and Wendygirl like this.
  12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I had the same experience. Once this happens, no cage is safe anymore ;( That is why i upgraded to full steel belts.

After 95 days (and counting) in the Arch I have finally achieved the feeling of "no way out" that I have been longing for since i began to know what sex was.

For me it is very much a bondage thing... Wanting but not being able to...

13. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    Bondage is great; the feeling of helplessness and loss of choice. I know that we males prefer unbreakable physical bondage. I certainly do. But for a 24/7 thing like forced chastity, the tradeoffs get very costly. Also, you don't even have to access your penis to orgasm. If you've been locked up for a while and are determined to come, you can probably get off playing with a nipple, your asshole, or some other part of your body. I know of people who have done this.

Perhaps you should consider that bondage isn't purely physical. In fact, I think the mind is where the real bondage is done. I have a cage on my cock, but even if it were off, as it was for two days last month when I had medical appointments, I couldn't get myself off. I did make myself hard in the shower, but I was never in danger of jerking off. Why? Because I asked to be locked up. I didn't ask so that I could find a way to defeat it. I did it because I like the loss of control and the mental and physical bondage. If I had jerked off while wild (cage off), I would have betrayed my dear lioness and myself.

Because there is no way to know who on this forum actually has practiced forced chastity and who just has an active imagination and the desire to live the fantasies here in the forum, I can't really comment on what I read, even in this thread. I do know that people who successfully practice forced chastity 24/7 over time are very unlikely to try to pull out or otherwise cheat. We are in this by choice. I certainly have times I want to come more than anything, but I know that if I do that without permission I have just defeated something I have wanted for a long time.

And for the record, yes I am locked up and have been that way since February.

seasoned likes this.
  14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I agree 100% It is a fantasy, and even the most extreme device or belt could be opened with bolt cutters, but the “cost” is too high.

For me the mental bit only comes if I am securely locked away. I have tried purely mental, but it is not my thing… So I think a very secure belt, which cannot be opened without tools provides me with a hurdle big enough to give up.

The resignation bit is very a very important aspect of male chastity play for me.

reiziger1971 likes this.
  15. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    I bit the bullet as it were when I left my wife, got a PA, ordered a Steelheart 1, and came out to my girlfriend on our next meeting that I had gotten the PA so that I could be locked up in chastity. I have never looked back. While the device can be foiled with tools, there is no non-destructive avenue of escape.

Sadly I discovered I could have a sort of ruined orgasm using a Hitachi Magic Wand and a prostate massager simultaneously. Warning: don't try this unless you want to cum in chastity. So I no longer do it because I know what will happen. I guess the bottom line is chastity is more than not being able to access your dick. There is some voluntary component even when you are in an inescapable device.

16. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    My wife and I learned that chastity is a whole more fun when you do not focus in the device you wear. If we were doing chastity as part of our former BDSM play, a secure device that punished erections would be used. I still have fond memories from my Teeth of Kali. However we are doing just chastity and the end result is what matters, not how we got there. However I do understand the attraction to the equipment used because I was that way with our BDSM toys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice