Intro: My short story of Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YoungLockedVirgin, Jul 2, 2014.

1. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    I've been a lurker for a few years but finally decided to join. I started puberty very late, which I've been told is called a late bloomer. I am a virgin and have also never kissed anyone outside of my parents and their parents. It's mainly because I just haven't felt the urge yet.

The story of my liking for chastity began when I was around 11, got into football, and had to buy a hard cup. I liked the idea of something covering my privates so I just didn't have to worry about me randomly getting excited. I eventually learned that this was called a chastity belt and began trying to make my own since I couldn't get one. Finally I found a way and bought a Carrara chastity belt and then shortly later a Latowksi. No one around me except my mom knows about my liking for a chastity belt. I haven't found anyone to be a key holder, but am also scared to even ask anyone remotely close to me.

Anyway... that is me :D
    Hello everyone!

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    Welcome and don't feel out of place. At your age I kissed everyone but my parents so maybe the universe has to be balanced. Tell me more about your chastity belt as I am not familiar with the brand. Is it a full belt?

3. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome :D

Yup, they are both full belts. The Carrara one is the concept belt, http://www.carrara-designs.be/products/chastitybelts/index.html, and it's probably the easiest and least visible. The other is made by Mario Latowski, http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm, and seems to fit a little better than my Carrara. With the Latowski, I have to be careful about bending down though, because it can make a small outline in shorts. I really like the Latowski because it has a ton of accessories like the bottom bar, dildo, and electric accessories, but I haven't found anyone to buy it from :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice