First post - question about kids

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homerdoh666a, Jul 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Hi everyone! I have been a long time lurker and just recently finally created an account to participate.

I will post an introduction later, but I have a rather urgent question and would like other people's experiences.

I have dabbled in chastity for over 10 years, but this is the first real time that my wife has taken the key with no signs of using it anytime soon. She even forgot that she had taken it until she saw me get out of the shower this morning an saw me wearing it.

I am now on day 3 of being locked up and I have never worn any device for longer than 24 hours because I usually never made it through the night. I always was careful when and where I wore the device and I always had the key.

Now that my wife has the key and seems to be enjoying the situation, I don't want to ruin the opportunity for a real keyholder relationship by making a fuss or asking to be unlocked unless it is emergent or she wants to release me. So far so good.

However, I now have a practical question. Our own kids are older and they are past the point where they want to crawl on me or sit on my lap. But I have a grandchild (3) and a nephew (8) who are very affectionate. Whenever we visit, my nephew likes to sit on my lap to watch tv or just relax. Both of them crawl on me like a jungle gym.

So, if I stayed locked up like I want, how do I deal with the possibility that they will feel the hard plastic of the device and possibly ask questions?

I am interested in how other people deal with this or if they have had a similar discovery by someone feeling what they were wearing.

I love my grandchild and nephew and I don't want to hurt their feelings by not letting them sit or crawl on me . Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

This is important if I want to actually start wearing the device 24/7 without access to the key which is where I hope this is headed. Only my wife and one of her best friends know about my chastity device.

Thanks .

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    You have to decide if you are into wearing the device as long as possible or not having an orgasm for as long as possible. The two can merge if your situation allows it, but if not, then make your choice as to what your goal is and act accordingly. For me it was all about the chastity. I know that I cannot cum until our date nights. We have two a week and I never know if I can cum on one or both or none. Makes it exciting and I love not having to wear my CB6000s all the time. I now put it on when my wife goes out with the girls or the day of our date night to arouse me more but it is not the main part of our chastity play.

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    @homerdoh666a don't panic. I have 2 younger step kids who ask questions about everything and when I was locked they never asked anything.
    Regards
    Lucy

dsinbraces likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Philfred is spot on there if you are wearing a device and things like you mention happen you just adopt a more protective position which makes anything underneath less likely to get knocked or bumped into. I have grandchildren and the same happens when i am locked but you just assume a state of defence against anything untoward happening. In all my time of wearing a device even if caught or knocked against as phil says none have ever asked what it is? and should they ever? for some unknown reason have an excuse ready! tell them its something else! obviously plausible and change the subject. Enjoy your new found situation and encourage your wife to continue.

dsinbraces likes this.
  5. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for these responses! I know I am probably being overly nervous and cautious. I'm not as much concerned about the 3 year old as I am with the 8 year old. The last time we visited, the adults were out just talking and he spent over an hour just lounging on my lap. He is a huge snuggle type kid and I seem to be his favorite uncle and soft, squishy cushion.

I will definitely try the more guarded or shielded position and hope for the best.

I can't believe that something as simple as leaving the key out where my wife could see it would cause such a sudden and dramatic reversal in her actions. In 10 years she only tried holding the key once and it didn't last more than a day.

This time, she found the key, called me into the bedroom sweetly, showed it to me, said I must have left it out for her, and then she took it and put it away. I was instantly excited, more so when she didn't give any indication that she remembered that she took the key or that she was inclined to give it back to me.

It was like instant keyholder! I hope she learns to enjoy it as much as I think/hope I will.

Thanks again.

timeofmylife likes this.
  6. billythe13th

billythe13th Junior Member

Local Time:
    Something you could do if you are worried is have something small in your front pocket so if the question is brought up you can just pull it out and say "oh I had this in my pocket".

7. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Another alternative is to try one of the more flexible silicone devices so there's no hard spot for them to find.

8. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for the comments. I would actually like to upgrade to a metal jailbird device for comfort, hygiene, and security improvements. That might be less noticeable as well since it might actually be smaller.

I guess I need to prove that this is something that I can handle on a consistent basis before spending that money.

My wife has been tolerant of my "play" over the years, but she reminds me that I have tried many devices and none have supposedly worked due to comfort issues. My biggest problem is that my balls are high and tight so most ball trap devices lead to significant discomfort due to the constant pressure of the wide base ring. I have heard the jailbird alleviates some of that.

My wife did surprise me yet again though. Last night she teased me a little before giving me the key saying she thought I might want a break. Thinking that might be the lead in for sex, I quickly unlocked and cleaned up.

However, to my surprise, while we were watching TV in bed, she just squeezed, tapped, and massaged my balls for a while, getting me to leak profusely before deciding it was time to go to sleep.

So I am now unlocked, but still horny and trying to decide if I should quickly lock back up again.

I just wish the plastic devices were more hygienic!

dsinbraces likes this.
  9. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I wore the CB6000s for 3 years (24/7) and have now switched over to the Jailbird for hygiene and breakage reasons. I also have grandkids, ages 4 and 5. I have always had the same concerns, but have never been questioned. As suggested above, I carry a lot of keys and stuff in my pockets, and am prepared to use them as an excuse if a question ever arises.

I have more of an issue taking them into a public restroom. Because of their ages I have to take them into the stall with me when I go ( don't want to lose them). I am quick and cover up, but I am always concerned they will see something. I expect, someday, they will want to know why I always sit down. The first time or two I will say I thought I had to poop. After that I don't know.

Like I said, I have been doing this for over 3 years. Thinking about the concerns is part of the experience, and keeps me thinking of my situation and my keyholder/ wife.

Don't give up, the rewards are well worth the inconveniences!

10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine like to crawl onto my lap too. When I can, I just try to spread my legs slightly before they do so things can fall out of the way.

I have more of a problem when they want to roughhouse and the cage gets a little pinchy as I move around.

Luckily, regarding the bathroom, they're old enough that I can just have them stay where I can see their feet and I can duck into the stall solo.

I want to get a piercing and use it to keep the cage in place better, but I'm still trying to figure out my cover story for the first time I get stopped at he metal detectors going into the amusement park. I'm thinking, "Piercings, lots of them"

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you need to unlock for them - it's the chastity that counts, not the device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice