Male virgins?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joroincharge, Jun 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM

Or use a smaller spacer or both, when its off you can play with the different parts and find a combination that will stop them slipping through - after all the "ball trap" is the only thing that stops you pulling out fully, without that its just a very hard cased open ended condom

2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Great to see this thread back!

To chip in with my ten pence (or cent's for everyone across the pond) while I think it would be hot to lord a virgin's virginity over him, he also truly never know what he is missing as he's never had it.

Though dilemma

3. readyandwilling

readyandwilling New member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I'm a 22 year old male virgin. I just have never been into one night stands and my last relationship the girl wanted to wait, even though I have no problem with it. I am fit and girls think I'm attractive, but I am turned on by the thought of being locked up by a mistress and taunted about how I can never feel what it's like to be with a woman. I'm not into the permanent chastity thing, but I do fantasize about a mistress trying to keep me a virgin.

Joroincharge and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. goodboy12

goodboy12 New member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    this is pretty much me. im 22 too

5. LilPeePeeBoy

LilPeePeeBoy New member

Military
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    I'm 24 and still a virgin. Of course I have the fantasy where my SO keeps me a virgin forever, but there's one major flaw with that. She's also a virgin. We've been with each other for years, and have had the whole "no sex before marriage" thing going. We're probably about a year away from getting married, so the option to have sex will be there soon. I know it's probably a fantasy for some people to allow someone else take their girlfriend's or wife's virginity, but not for us. I have to draw a fantasy vs. reality line there since I know I'd always regret not being the one to take her virginity. Maybe it'd be different if she had already had sex before we starting going out, but we're in a tough spot here.

spider202 likes this.
  6. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    You could wear a strap on and take her virginity with that. That way you would still be a virgin but she would have experienced sexual intercourse (even if it wasn't with a real penis).

If she ever then wanted to take your virginity she could or she could just keep you chaste and a virgin and order you to use the strap on when she needs sex.

张恩碧 and spider202 like this.
  7. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Cherries jemima giggles

sissy paula

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Post in Lost & Found.

Maybe you'll find someone to do it to you.

9. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I was a virgin till my 25th then was in love with a 48 year old women who made a man. After she died I married her niece.
    And was very unfaithful with her,maybe by living years with an older women who always was the oldest and so the most wise as she thought.
    But now I am becoming more and more less sexual,and she stays as sexual as she was 20,now 46.
    I have to agree with her that I don't satisfy anymore at her levels and desires. So she told me you were always the boss
    in our relationship but now you don't satisfy me,I become the superior or will divorce and you know the consequences.
    So as I am coming less obtrusive and thinking what I did to her I agreed.
    The first she told me was,I will be hard between your legs as you did to me years and years. And have sex with whom I want
    and you won't have seks if you want, but as I want it. And you would not be able to satisfy your own or have love with an other women without my permission anymore.

10. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    Hi
    My wife's parents were anxious to see their daughter married.
    Before my marriage, I was a virgin because I have a little sex.
    I've never been able to satisfy my wife and she made me wear a chastity belt very quickly after our wedding.
    We love a lot. It is only her pleasure that matters.

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    mens Cummings must be the law of the owners believe and not his;

12. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    I belong to my Mistresses.
    The right to make me cum no longer mine.

13. freedombliss

freedombliss Slave for Mistress

Colorado
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I am a virgin. I'm 24 and bought a chastity device last year. I don't have a kh but I lock myself up. I have been getting longer but it's really hard to do it by myself.

14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Shame. Have you tried Lost & Found? Maybe look for a KH there.

15. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    I have not had PIV sex for about the last 35 years despite being married much longer than that and am locked up right now. Does that make me a born again virgin?

16. freedombliss

Colorado
    Local Time:

Never tried it. What's Lost and Found?

17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    It's the Lost and Found Forum on this very site! KHs seeking lockees and vice versa. Take a look. Post. You may or may not strike lucky, but nothing ventured nothing gained. And in default there are other places to look........

18. freedombliss

Colorado
    Local Time:
    I'll check it out. Thanks.

19. Chaste Virgin

Chaste Virgin New member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I am a virgin, and I am saving my virginity for whatever woman I eventually meet. Ideally I will never lose my virginity. I find the thought of my future wife/mistress satisfying -real- cocks, while im kept frustrated and unsatisfied beyond powerful. I've been actively searching for one now for a while, and hope to hand over my key sooner rather then later.

20. SophSimpl

SophSimpl Member

Full time college student/a few part time jobs
    Local Time:
    This is my very first post on here or any site like this. I just reached the end after reading all the comments. It's really beginning difficult not to sound like a repeat now.

Here I am a 19 year old virgin...shockingly I have found 2 other guys posting in the Lost and Found from the same location, even the SAME CITY...what are the chances? We're not a big city. Anyways, I have only recently (last 2 years maybe) edged towards the culture of male orgasm denial/chastity.

Sissification? No not really my thing. However I'd be so humiliated being having to wear short shorts. One of my fetishes is seeing the beautiful legs women have to offer. I do believe if I committed to a Mistress I should give her everything she wanted. I've had a Mistress share her experience with me some and disagree with a lot of my comments but encourage others.

I fully understand the part of both parties consenting, but I also prefer having no choice in the matter. In giving to a Mistress of a period of time to establish a strong relationship, I'd want to give her all physical and legal power she could possibly get in taking away my choice at that point. Obviously I would have put myself into that situation willingly...

My life as of now is dominant and independent. I work 2 jobs and currently working on my first degree in full time college majoring in psychology. I am a stand up guy, quite literally too. I am 6 feet and an active 200+ pound man, obviously I'm not built for a dress. I would be one of the guys to stand up for himself and confront you if you tried messing with me too. My relationships suffered though as the mentioning of my virginity earlier still applies.

This was not due to lack of confidence, however I was not a cute preteen....eeuuaahhh. I had other things going on with me mentally at the time, and girls didn't interest me that much yet. As I got older that changed but only girls I just didn't catch a spark with would get into me, metaphorically speaking. Time flew by and I took care of getting in shape (ongoing process) as well as furthering my education and financial predicament.

Getting back to the subject, sorry for the book. Here is where it gets hard. When I cum from masturbation, any submissive feelings are gone and I find orgasm denial so....pointless? No tomatoes please, I just get counts, become assertive and that would probably be about the time I'd really be a top. But give it 10 hours and I'd likely put the chastity back on for you.

A part of chastity would be me wanting to suffer for certain things about myself, not to a God but to show strength through endurance and of course a constantly growing, well-endowed raging urge of mine. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy sometimes and I have to say intelligence is probably my biggest turn on, next to sadism. A woman who would want me permanently locked as much, hopefully more than, me would be a dream come true because --

At the end of the night I want my place to someday by on my bound, spread knees displayed a very well secured virgin cock straining in pain while I used my tongue to show her everything. She can hold my leash and the only key. I'd be honored to have tan marks on my wrists from having them bound behind me so often, red marks on my knees giving a Mistress the best orgasms of her life whether I was tired, sore, willing or not. The only fucking I'd want to deserve would be of my mind as I no longer behaved and impressed for an orgasm, I earned a right to humiliate myself for her because my orgasmic pleasure would be out of the question until death did us part....I do.

Hey and please don't think I'm crazy or something. :)

Special shout out to Mistress Joroincharge, you sound like someone especially entrancing. :rolleyes:

21. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone. Just registered but I am also a virgin. I am a late bloomer (hit puberty late), but was fascinated with jock straps since I was about 11 years old, thanks to being in Football, and shortly later I realized I was more interested into chastity belts. So my first belt is a Carrara chastity belt, but then I managed to also get a Latowski as of recently. I find the idea of being kept a viring kind of cool, but am still sort of figuring things out.

seasoned likes this.
  22. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    I also forgot to mention that I am also a virgin in the sense that I have never kissed anyone other than my parents before in my life. I couldn't find the edit button. :/

23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Why don't you:
    (a) state where you are geographically; and
    (b) post on and check out the Lost and Found section?

You never know, you might find someone will keep you that way....

24. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    It's so cool to see all these young guys into chastity;if I'd known about it in my 20's it would have changed my life*chuckling*.I hope you all find what you want or at least what you need.

proximacentauri and SophSimpl like this.
  25. SophSimpl

SophSimpl Member

Full time college student/a few part time jobs
    Local Time:
    @seasoned all I know is if I am actually destined to be a chastity virgin and that makes a dream come true for a future Mistress out there, if my dick had to stay locked and neglected I'd hope my mouth could end up a highly experienced tool for cunnilingus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice