Hoods

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by John, May 15, 2008.

1. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Kiskish: Exactly. Years ago you could purchase such items, but I haven't seen them in a long time. Also there used to be an outfit that specialized in spandex. They had lots of interesting things. I still have one of their 'Big Mouth' hoods. Like a Bat Man mask only with no eyes.

Lsat night we tried out a new latex hood I got from Medical Toys. It has attachments that snap on. A blindfold, a flat mouth covering, a double ended dildoe gag, a funnel shaped piss gag with a small mouth dildo, and inflatable butterfly gag. This last expands sideways so as to not fill the throat and cause breathing difficulties. But some problems. The dildo gag, and piss gag don't line up with the snaps cuz the mouth is open. The inflatable is OK. But it is difficult to serve Ms pleasure cuz the latex is so thick and tight I couldn't use my lips, and I had to fight against the latex stretch to open my mouth enough to tongue. I got the job done. The cane made sure of that.

FN

2. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I have some photos of actual devices such as that Fred, I wish I could find them. I have come across a few websites over the years of kinky folks who'll sew up just about anything from cloth materials. I know they do a lot with the sissy community. I'd like to find someone to do that in rubber. Actually, I'd like to learn to make our own.

That drawing always sends me, too, Mistress Watchful. I have a short series of them. As I've mentioned to you before I have a medical fetish, I believe that is an interest of your's as well. That pic with the dominant nurses, the medical setting, the rubber smother panties, bondage...I gotta stop or I'll be leaking. lol

Kinkish1

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    *rushes off to make sure pet hurries up with the new gallery!*

4. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Oh.. I wish to disagree... I have two blindfolds which work very well.

A padded leather one by Top 2 Bottom leathers which has never slipped, slid or come loose
    and a fur lined one from Fetters which is equally good.

With blindfolds, you get what you pay for...

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Absolutely true! I would prefer a blindfold to a hood if I was the wearer... I get really claustrophobic if my ears are covered!

6. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    I can understand the claustrophobia! One of my very first sub sessions, the domme kept me in a heavy latex hood for almost 24 hours. I couldn't relate to the session. I just wanted outta that hood! But this lady was new to the scene and wasn't reading the body launguage. Now, as a better sub, I know how to deal with things like that. I still like hoods, but not for extended periods.

It's the helplessness, and the increased sensitivity of the rest of the senses.
    The 'Batman' hood with the large mouth opening is my favorite.

Along those lines, I don't care much for gags. Anything that could possibly cut off my air sends me into full survival mode. i.e. panic/fighting, not relaxing,surrendering into the scene. May I suggest that extreme caution is needed especially with inflatable gags that could cause a throat blockage. Also give the sub a couple good shots of a nasal decongestant to insure that the nose stays open... AND people have died in those inflatable hoods. CAUTION!

FN

7. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I really love hoods... especially if there is a gag in the equation.

Not knowing what is going on, not being about to speak... wow. (* sighs *)

Anyway, my ultimate one ( still on the To Get list... ) is this ballhood.

They also do a ballbody and a ball tophalf... That... I mean....

sorry, I need a bit of personal time now....

* 30 minutes later *

Sorry, now where was I ? Oh, yes...

Yes, I like hoods. The ball hood is perfect for the chain up and leave/tease games... but if one needs one's subbie to be useful - a removal gag arrangement is a must!

My favourate is a simple firm zip on hood with mouth and nose holes... I have no idea where I'm being guided ( yeah... right! ) but I'll recognize it when my nose is shoved in it... lol

8. Sissy Paige

Sissy Paige Chastised Bondage Sub

Local Time:
    Great thread...i also love hoods, but Mistress is not in favor of them as it makes her feel disconnected from me (although she enjoys using a blindfold). i have a latex hood, and would love a leather hood, but doubt that purchase will happen.

We can't have everything we want :wink:

sissy paige

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    O M G ... That ball hood is awesome!

I'm terrified now that someone put death into the inflatable equation. :cry:

10. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    The Ballhood is definately on my list of things to get... hell, I'm games for anything you can pump up.... lol

11. NippleRings

NippleRings NippleRings

Local Time:
    My lack of vew

A leather hood is definatly my faveret. I have never tryed latex, but would asume to be simerar in the efect of being tight aroynd the head, It muffles the outside sounds adding to the wundering of what is Hapening (Isome timed insert ear phones playing hypnoses mesages when tyed to the bed for a long lenth of time. It's a hell of a shosh when you sudenly get a slaIp someware unexpected) The enforsed smell of leather is good. And if you have a hood losked on; you ard definatly at a dicadvantage from your partner for the time. The hood for my adds so many extra feelings that a blindfold dosen't.

Attached Files:

12. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Helplessness, to a degree for me, is a great means to achieve a deeper submissive state. A hood sends me there pretty quickly, provided I feel secure. I know, helpless and secure don't seem to go together, but they need to for me.

Masks just don't send me, I guess it's the festive, and sometimes silly, nature of them, but that's just me. Although, I'd love to try one of those thick, padded leather masks that conform tightly to the face.

The safety of the wearer while in hoods and gags is too easily overlooked, as they don't appear threatening, which is dangerous in itself. However, anything that reduces airflow or verbal communication is serious business. Yet, the danger is manageable if multiple and obvious other means of communicating is well established by all parties involved, well prior to playtime. additionally, if the sub is aware and can keep their cool, and the Domme is vigilant to any signs of distress, and both remember the communication signals, there is no reason to be fearful.
    Buckle up and hang on for the ride !!

Kinkish1

13. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
  14. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    That's an interesting piece of hardware. I can imagine it being a big hit with deep sea divers who are also into bondage. Maybe even at the same time.

Kinkish1

15. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I love the looks of a hood good especial one that provides sensory depreviation... the subbie 'looking' this way and that... not knowing what is going on... the ballhood would look wonder...

of course, my problem is you can not see this when you are on the inside of the hood!

16. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OMG, dolly likes the white or pink full face hood. Add a nice blonde wig, and voila!

Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

17. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Great thread! Mistress informed me yesterday while i was worshiping Her that She wants to obtain a hood for me. i'm not sure what type She wants so i'll show Her this thread to provide Her "one stop shopping".

18. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Remember folks, the Iccy Personal Shopper Service is always available... drop me a line, we'll do lunch :bigsmile:

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Any suggestion for a hood thats easy to take on?

20. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    One suggestion: If you're into hoods, or gags, closely monitor the hooded one's breathing. Especially if his mouth is going to be busy elsewhere. I've found that a couple of good shots of a nasal decongestant helps a lot.

FN

21. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Hoods come in all kinds of materials and configurations. One of my favorites is a spandex with a big mouth opening. Think of a batman hood. it also has extra padding sewn in over the eyes. Very comfortable. Forget where I got it. Leather hoods almost have to be custom made to fit well. That's as in expensive!

Latex is a good moderately priced medium. But get the heaviest (thickest) that you can. They tear easily. They hug the face, come with removable blindfolds, all sorts of gags, etc. I've found the Ladies like them as they dehumanize the slave, are smoother on the thighs, no beard burn. Latex does demand a lot a washing/drying after use. And you should keep them dusted with talc. Any scene shop/site will instruct you on latex care and feeding.

One I have and like: http://www.medicaltoys.com/hoods.htm

The Multi-function hood with three gags. I especially like the design of the inflatable gag. A butterfly they call it. It fills the mouth sideways so as not to block breathing.

Multi-function Latex Hood
    with (3) Unique Gags
    Smooth sexy latex, three different (and by that we also mean "unique" or "not of the usual sort"!) snap- on gags, a snap-on blindfold and a beautifully tight fitting zip back hood complete this ensemble of fantasy fulfillment! There is a penis-penis gag, a penis-funnel gag and an inflatable mouth filling butterfly gag included with this hood. The eyes and mouth of the hood are open when the blindfold and gag(s) are not snapped in place there!

Multi-function Latex Hood w/Gags
    Item #790-4090
    Price: $275.00

22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice