Time Scheduling for European Gathering

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid katrin, Jan 2, 2010.

?

What time range would best for the European gathering?

1. 4th April to 10th April (Week after Easter)

14.3%
  2. 2nd August to 7th August

42.9%
  3. 11th October to 16th October

42.9%
  4. 18th October to 23rd October

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Dear Mistress Emma,

quite true. Nevertheless i think that privacy is essential to make people feel comfy. There is still a difference between the internet and real life. No pun intended.

So far i contacted a few venues but somehow i had to realize that suitable venues (size and privacy) are booked out for the dates we wanted ... at least at this time of the year. Others turned out as less secluded as being offered in the internet. I still have a few more irons in the fire but i am afraid that time is running out too quickly.
    However, even if the worst case occures - it's only a pleasure deferred! If W/we can't make it this year i know now when i have to start booking for 2011.

Hugs, maid katrin

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Any of those dates are fine though April potentially may cause me some challenges depending upon location.

3. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry filltee, these were the dates for last year ... i still need to check accommodations for the next year. As I am in Herefordshire quite often the location will be probably in the wider area and the neighbourhood counties, may be South Wales ... even though I still have a chance of a venue in Devon.

maid katrin

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have no idea what the demographic breakdown for group members is here in the UK but I would guess that as central as possible would suit more folks. But if its easier to arrange nearer to you thats good for me also. I really dont mind. I guess the timing depends on the location or the location depends on the timing so no easy answer there. :)

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Can,t make early April but the other dates all look possible at the moment.

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:

Once again, the dates in the poll were the ones for 2010. Due to some real serious family matters I had to drop all my plans in last spring. I can not say yet whether there will be plans for this year (2011).
    As I will be over to the UK in the first week of February (2011) I will check possibilities.

I will let Y/you all know mid February.

maid katrin

PS: As I will be in the south midlands I can not check the whole of the UK but rather concentrate on the areas I am familiar with or where friends of mine are living ... West to Southwest Midlands, South Wales, may be down to Devon. Of course I will be open for any other suggestions .... however, please suggest only if you know a suitable venue in the area ... in the best case - own one ;)

7. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    I voted for early August. Mainly because that's the time our son is on vacation with my parents in-law, so we have all the time of the world.

An other question... Where will the gathering be held?

I also picked this date because we both are under psychological treatment and I hope that by then we can go away for a longer period of time and be with so many (unknown) people. To give a picture what's happening to us now:
    - My wife has a burn-out and can only go out doors for about 20 minutes a day now. She's also not able to accept phone calls and has a hard time making them. There is progress and we hope that in 3 to 4 months from now she'll be a lot better.
    - My own situationis a bit worse, being diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, ADD and HSP, I have a hell of a time being with others or traveling long. I can set myself to be at any gathering, but I know before hand I'll need a long period to come to myself again.

8. mr&mrspilks

mr&mrspilks phill.901.735.886

Local Time:
    Im up for that lol any excuse to put my Kilt on and I am still a Kilt wih cd virgin!

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Been missing all this talk of a UK gathering. I have no particular prefence as to when because my unavailability is always a little uncertain as to when and its duration. But if you all do nail it down I will endeavour to attend or if the stars are out of alignment maybe pay a visit. And if you do decide on a more Northerly location I too would be happy to swing my CD under my kilt.

There's a point I wonder if it still fits. Perhaps surprisingly to the uninitiated there is not much room for adjustment on those things.

And the answer I always give to those that ask, What is worn under the kilt? Nothing is worn under mine its all in perfect working order thank you.

Actually a CD under the kilt is better than nothin because it prevents unwanted friction where one may otherwise not be best pleased to recieve it. lol, but true.

10. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is still sticky, which suggests it's current but I see the most recent post was more than four years ago. Confused. Did it ever happen?

Otto9 likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Whether it did or not what is the liklihood of there being a UK gathering of any kind being organised in the none too distant future?

12. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    There was the idea of it in 2013 at the time I joined, but not nothing happened I think. A few folks met up at the erotic fair that happens at Earls Court (or was it Olympia) and that might be the best option for a meet-up, certainly easiest to organise.

I think it'll only happen if someone decides to make it happen.
    Are you offering? :)

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Organisational skills are not my strong point, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice