usage of depilatory cream

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by smb1707, Jun 17, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    hi all,

i've searched for a fitting category for this topic, but i am not sure if i found the right one.

we all can see lots of pictures with us males in devices. and we all somehow have the same problem of looking good. or at least trying to do so, if there wouldn't be the mean pubic hair.

of course it is easy to get rid of that. remove the chastity device, take care, put the device back on and everything is fine. but wait - what, if you can't open the device? shaving gets quite difficult, you can't reach all the spots you want to reach, chances of cutting yourself with a blade is increasing and it is also taking more time than wanted.

so here finally my question: who of you has made experiences with depilatory cream?

is it a good alternative while staying locked (talking about full belt devices like my-steel or neosteel)?
    is it easier than shaving while wearing the chastity device? just rubbing the cream everywhere where your hands can go, wait a few minutes and take a shower and a sponge to get rid of your wookie?

unfortunately i have to wait for at least a month to get my chastity device delivered, so i can't answer that question myself. if one of you might know an answer - please share it with the rest of us :)

thanks a lot in advance,
    smb

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    @smb1707 don't do it. . I have burnt my balls with veet and they were really sore. Stay with shaving !
    Regards
    Lucy x

3. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    yeah...

touching balls with that aggressiv chemical cocktail is really no fun. i've made that experience too the first time i used depilatory cream. but with all other areas around those two friends, i've made quite good experiences, especially when it is going down a little bit deeper.

but still, in my mind it says that applying some cream and waiting is easier than using a classical shaver and almost breaking my arm while trying to reach every spot... :rolleyes:

thank you for your experiences.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So are you saying you are happy or indeed have put hair removal cream on your boy bits.

Either way you must be crazy people have ended up in hospital and needing skin grafts .

Xx Wendy

5. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I once cleaned my teeth with depilatory cream. Does that count?
    (Girlfriend was German and I couldn't read the labels on the tubes in her bathroom.)

barbara desmonsche likes this.
  6. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    no, i only said that i made that quite painful experience and of course immediately removed that stuff from the balls.
    the skin is much too sensitive.
    but for other areas - except for the balls - i haven't had any problems.

that might also differ, according to the brand of the depilatory cream and the purpose of those creams. some are only for legs, but others are also for the facial use. and these are much milder...

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you now have very smooth teeth @Schmunzie . lol.

xcitedsisssy and Wendygirl like this.
  8. MyWife'sToy

MyWife'sToy Member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I used Nair once. Never again. Felt burned for about a week (this was before I ever had a chastity device.) I've used Veet numerous times without any problems unless you leave it on too long. The key is to get it all on there quickly and watch the clock. Then get it all off quickly. Some tender areas (creases) will "burn" more than others but Veet seems to burn much less than the Nair did for me. It may depend on body chemistry too so the only way to know if either will work for you is to try it yourself. Start with a small area and progress from there. Don't get too carried away and you should be fine.

Either way, I've never used Veet while in my Jailbird. I don't think it would work well with a device in the way and you wouldn't be able to properly apply or remove all the cream. With that said, if shaving works for you, it probably takes the same amount of time so it's really up to you if you want to try Veet or not.

9. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    May I suggest that, rather than a hair-removal creme, you invest in a hair removal (plucking) machine such as the Braun Silk-epil. What I found worked best for me was to be waxed, then I would go over the area with the Silk-epil as the new hair began to appear. That was months ago. I do over my crotch with the Silk-epil twice per week now. The result is as good as a fresh waxing and it costs nothing. The machine cost about the same as a waxing, so it has paid for itself many times over. Obviously I cannot get down there for a close inspection, but my Mistress does and is delighted with the result. Mistress likes her pets to be completely hairless in the crotch. I will post a dick pix one day, once I have my new chastity cage fitted. Still trying to find a way to work out the ring size. The sizing ring set from Mature Metal were all too small and I have been unable to find any O rings out there larger than 5 cm (2 inches). Any suggestions would be welcome.

10. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    i am also having such a hair removal machine (braun silk-épil xpressive). that machine has quite some power and is not afraid to almost kill me by not only ripping out all the hair, but also pinching sensitive skin.

that's the reason why i can only use it at spots, where the skin is tough enough (e.g. legs or the area between belly button and penis).

what i don't like about those machines (or the technique of pulling out hair): when growing back, i often get little pimples. the hair often doesn't find its way back through the skin and causes infections and therefor pimples.

concerning your problem with the perfect ring size:
    have you ever tried "anatomically formed" rings? they are not completely round but more oval shaped. as far as i know there are also rings which are not flat but also curved.

last way would be to search for a blacksmith and ask him to built one with your specifications.
    and if that is still not enough: engrave that ring with something like "one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them." :D

cth96190 likes this.
  11. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    There is a trick to using the plucking machines. You have to pull the skin on the sack and cock tight, the same as when waxing is done. If you pull the skin tight, the little grasping mandibles do not grab hunks of skin.
    I found a 7cm plumbing seal today. It fitted around everything, but was not quite snug enough. So, 5cm too small, 7cm too large. Next try will be for 6cm. This is a bit like ranging artillery.

12. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I've been using the Braun for 25 years. I also had laser hair removal for my pubic hair. Most has never come back but there is a patch just above my penis that won't quit. That gets epilated. We also remove belly and butt hair with the Silk Epi. The epi is too rough for my balls. The laser didn't get all that hair (boy did that hurt!). For that and ass crack we use an electric body shaver. I strongly suggest avoiding chemicals and blade razors.

13. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    Here is a picture of my cock to illustrate the hairlessness. In this image my lioness had scratchy velcro around my cock.

velcro-on-cock-crop-no-ring.jpg

Rita likes this.
  14. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    And very nice and hairless it is too. I must say your lioness has been very kind as she could have put the velcro on while you were flaccid.
    Rita

15. cagedlion

cagedlion Member

Local Time:
    She usually does. I guess she wanted my penis to look its best.

Rita likes this.
  16. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Oh looking his best xx
    Try one or two round your balls then as well .

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice