I said yes to the rest of my life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    She asked me if I knew what my answer would be in two months

I told her that I already made my decision.

With a sly smile she reminded me that it would be our lifestyle, not a game anymore.

My heart was beating out of my chest because I knew what my life would be like if I said yes. What if I cannot go indefinitely without an orgasm? Am I prepared to be submissive both in bed and out? Will the thrill of the unknown wear off, leaving me as her slave to command?

She made it clear that if I said yes and reneged, there will be no more orgasms from her anymore. Just me and my hand. No more BDSM games. No massaging ripe breast glistening with oil as I just finished doing. Could I resign myself to wearing panties instead of my regular underwear when she requested?

Are you going to tell me or not, she wanted to know.

I knew that I had two more months before I had to give her my answer but I wanted to tell her now, before I lost my nerve. Total unquestioning submission and very few orgasms, if she allows them at all. My body is still quivering from giving her her second orgasm in as many days as I massaged her breast and triangle where her legs meet. I did not need massage oil because she was wet, very wet. Her face contorted and her body tensed. I thought I was going to cum inside of my Cb6000s. I really felt like it was going to happen but it stopped. The feeling stopped at the precipice of pleasure. A new feeling of contentment and happiness washed over me and remain still yet.

Now is the time to tell her, to let her know if my penis is permanently hers. To confirm that I will become the submissive rather than consent to it.

Her gaze was stern as she told me to hurry up as I had a paddling due because I failed at a task twice in a row. My bottom still ached from her last disciplinary action. Could I take more and consent to a life of corporal punishment from now on.

My body aches from want of an orgasm and yet I do not want one. The happiness would go away. I would no longer shiver at the mere touch of her hand. The long sessions of edging would be no more m

Yes, I said yes

I knew that you would. And she smiled as she pointed to the bedroom for my punishment.

2. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I would have waited, as you appear to have very little experience, however it was your choice, now you will remember to be "careful what you ask for"
    Good luck on your journey in submission.

3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Thank you for your concern. I have almost 5 decades of being a sexual submissive pain slut. I hope that has prepared me for what is to come. My limits often exceed the willingness of my wife. Instead of sitting here bound and gagged, I am sitting in panties with bright red lipstick on. My wife just told me that I look cute. :). A major shift in our lifestyle.

locked120 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice