The secret

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Jun 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I lived with my ex for five years until the end of last year. We did play a bit but she wasn't all that keen. One time she went to Moscow on business for a few days and left me locked up. It turned us both on that she used the duplicate padlock and "my" key to lock her suitcase for the trip. Because she was going to be away, we needed to leave an emergency key at home. I left the house and went for a half hour walk to give her time to hide it. I explained to her that part of her power was having the secret of where the key was hidden and I asked her to promise (assuming that no emergency arose) never to tell me her hiding place however much I begged to know.

While she was away I searched high and low for that key! Not because I wanted freedom but because I wanted her to have hidden it too well for me to find!

When she returned and some time after I was released, I asked here where it had been hidden and she laughed and told me I'd never know. Oh how I loved her that night.

Roll forward a few years. We've split up but neither are sure we've made the right decision. I decide to ask her the secret. She's forgotten her promise and she tells me. I was a little sad because I felt it meant I was completely released but I was also pleased I found out because her hiding place was delicious and she grinned with pleasure remembering it. She had a glass jar of decorative shells on the dressing table and she'd pushed the key into that. She told me how much pleasure it had given her knowing that the key was right in front of me and I was looking straight at it when I was in bed. Maybe she was a little more into the game than I gave her credit for.

I hope you enjoyed my little story. I am now with a new lass who is showing much more willingness to play. I am five years out of date with what's on the market. What affordable device is current flavour of the pervey month?

kkeeiitthh, PauloChaste and spider202 like this.
  2. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Oh, I'd forgotten I'd used that photo as my avatar here. Result! I've been trying to find it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice