CB6000s uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by SmallWhite, Jun 6, 2014.

1. SmallWhite

SmallWhite New member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Hi all,

I am beginner to chastity and looking to wear them for long terms. I have a cb6000s silicon version and I have tried to wear them several times but I do get uncomfortable after wearing them for a day or so, mostly the skin on the bird that are touching with the device. Every time I make big steps or stretching the skin hurts. Is baby oil or lubricant the solution to this or I should try smaller rings?

2. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    I have the same problem with the rings. I use a lot of lotion. I'm thinking about getting some electrical tape to wrap around the ring. The grove in them is the problem.

Scott

3. SmallWhite

SmallWhite New member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    you are right, tape it to make the ring smoother is a good solution. I will try it as well.

Tusk11 likes this.
  4. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    I bought electrical tape last night, wrapped the ring. What a difference! Woke with erection pulling ring tight around sac. No sac pain at all. It's amazing the difference. It's now comfortable and I think I could get used to having this on.

Scott

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice