Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by new_to_all_this, May 6, 2014.

1. new_to_all_this

new_to_all_this New member

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Hello everyone at Chastity Mansion. I joined up on my 67th birthday a couple of days ago and I thought it might be polite to introduce myself.

I have long been fascinated with the thoughts of having my tackle locked away and even made some unsuccessful home-made attempts years ago, before this scene became as fashionable and popular as it is today. I have to own up to lurking around chastity web-sites for a pretty long time, but I have never managed to pluck up the courage to de-lurk.

I have recently received some bad news about my health and my prospects of longevity and I have decided to draw up a 'bucket list'. I have always wanted to know what chastity feels like and I don't want to 'go' without knowing at first-hand. My wife thinks I am crazy and says it isn't worth chaining up a dog that can't bite, but ...

I bought a copy of a CB6000 but I haven't yet done much with it yet; I am fascinated and terrified by it in equal parts! I'm not even sure it will be entirely suitable as my equipment isn't what it once was, if you get my drift - I'm quite sure you do!

Any advice as to which ring to use and an explanation of what I think is called the stocking method would be most welcome!

Well, that is about all I have to say at present, apart from sending a public thank you to Corset Jane for the message of welcome and birthday wishes.

Best regards,

new_to_all_this

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well, allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

There's never a better time to start than now, whenever that is. SO well done both for joining, and grasping the thorn by it's prickle, or whatever the saying is.

I think hte stocking method is where you thread a stocking's foot through the open end of your device, and out of hte pee-hole at the end. You then insert your tackle into the open end of the stocking, and pull the foot and the rest of the stocking out through the pee-hole. In theory this then pulls your tackle into the tube.

I use a similar device, but use a drop of lube inside the device to allow movement. hen I bunch my foreskin around and over the head, and insert that into the tube. Once I've let go, it all, re-settles itself and voila!

What else is on your bucket list btw? Travel? Mind altering drugs? (Simulated) Sex with a donkey? :)

3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    If you find yourself not filling the CB6000 you might opt to buy the extra CB6000s short cage which can be bought separately. Work your way down to the smallest ring you can fit in and you might start with the largest gap spacer and work down slowly. When you are relaxed in your cage, find how much you are filling your cage. If you find yourself with a good bit of empty space just measure the distance and subtract it from the 3 1/4" length of the CB6000 cage. If you find it comes out to be about 2 1/2" or shorter you might want to get the shorter cage. If the ring size is too tight you could find yourself hard during the night and not be able to get rid of the hard on should you have to pee or just get an erection or your balls might be pulling out on their own. If the gap is too big, you might find your balls pulling out also on their own. If the gap is too small you might have a problem with pinching as I did. Also you might want to put a little lube around the base of the ring before going to bed. I started with the CB6000 then downsized to the CB6000s cage before getting my Mature Metal Jailbird. Now that I have the correct base ring, length and gap I wear it 24/7 and truthfully feel naked without it on. When released and after sex or having an orgasm I find myself putting it back on without even being asked to. Any questions you might have, I or members of this board would be more than happy to help if we can.
    Welcome to the board and just embrace the adventure you are about to embark on.

4. new_to_all_this

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for your most welcome responses to my introductory post.

I had to go into hospital for a day or two and haven't felt up to doing much until today, when I decided it was time to have a proper go at this thing! I measured the ring size I needed by using a piece of string and a few mathematical memories from long ago, but having managed to fit the ring comfortably I found I had acquired the biggest 'stiffy' I have had in yonks and I was unable to get any further! I was absolutely convinced that I the CB6000 would be far too large for me - and I know this is going to sound horribly swell-headed and boastful (believe me, I have NOTHING to boast about in this department - or any other, come to think about it) - but I couldn't mange to fit the actual cage. I hadn't any kind of suitable lubricant apart from handwash and I couldn't track down one of my wife's used stockings to help me out, so I have just been wearing the ring. I have had it on for several hours now and it is still comfortable, although I may well need to go down a size.

I feel at my most 'relaxed' right now - or I did until I started writing this! I shall have to concentrate on pure thoughts if I am going to have much of a chance of achieving my chastity dream, but even this much feels good!

Donkeys, by the way, aren't the piece of ass I used to look for so assiduously in my younger and fitter days, and I don't fancy ending them in one of H.M's 'hotels'! The bucket list is mainly travel, reading the books I've missed and mending broken bridges - and, of course, getting into a chastity device! I'll get there - and I'll try to keep you updated on my progress - and thanks again for being so welcoming to me; I think I'm going to like it here, whatever happens.

Very best wishes to you both - indeed, to all here,

new_to_all_this

5. new_to_all_this

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Well - my experiment of yesterday turned out to be a dismal failure!

I was as proud as punch to be in half chastity and I thought all was going well - until I needed to answer a call of nature, something I was quite titillated by - I told you all that I am a bit of a weird bugger - only to find, on dropping my trousers, that my knickers were the only thing holding the blasted half-device in place and that my 'pride and joy' had all but disappeared :( !

This was, of course, a moment of total chagrin for me and later, when I 'fessed up to my dear lady wife, the cause of some (I thought) quite inappropriate and uproarious laughter on her part :rolleyes:.

Consequently, it is a matter of having to go back and 'do the ring-thing' all over again and try to make a better choice of spacers and such. Any advice would be more than welcome, particularly on just how snug the ring needs to be, suggestions as to a suitable lubricant and, most of all, how to prevent my unwanted 'excitement' from preventing me achieving my dream.

My very best wishes to you all,

new_to_all_this

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @new_to_all_this you are getting yourself into a tizzy, lol. It's not only your wife who is amused with it all. you have chosen the most fiddly of devices but do continue to try. I would suggest an immersion in cold water may help you slip your cage on more easily.
    The ring should be snug but not overly tight. you should be able to slip your little finger under it. Good luck.

locked120 likes this.
  7. io17773

io17773 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the site

8. new_to_all_this

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:

9. new_to_all_this

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you for a speedy reply to my latest post, Mistress B. I am, at the very least, getting something out of this new and peculiar pash - even if it only is shared amusement! But then again, it is often said that laughter is the best medicine! As I seem to have made a somewhat unwise choice of device, could you recommend another I might have more success with?
    I don't have a bottomless pit of money for toys but I would so like to have the experience that I can afford to spend a little more. I realise it is difficult to make such a recommendation but where might be the best place to look in the first instance?
    Thank you for the tips - I shall keep trying - and probably getting it wrong again! Sometimes, I get the impression that success in this 'field' is not something easily attained!

My very best wishes to you - and thank you, too, lo11773, for your words of welcome. They are much appreciated.

new_to_all_this

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @new_to_all_this Firstly, I would I just say that you username is rather a nuisance to tag. However, the choice of devices depends on how much you intend to spend. The cb range is vastly overpriced and useless for long term containment. The custom built cages are obviously superior but rather costly. If you wish to spend that amount, then MM or Lori are the way to go. Full belts are another option. For cheaper metal cages, try dhgate.

11. new_to_all_this

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you once again for taking the trouble to write to me, Mistress B. I apologise if my name is awkward to tag and I can only say that it wasn't my original choice - and that I don't seem to have the ability to change it now. Perhaps a clipboard applet might help? I am still trying to get to grips and I am beginning to doubt the wisdom of buying the CB6000; I have been looking at other options in metal as you suggested. I am quite taken with the Jailbird device, the one with the 'handcuff' styling, which doesn't seem too costly and would probably be suitable for the type of play I had in mind. I know I am probably being a perfect nuisance, but what are your thoughts on this device, Mistress B, if I may 'bend your ear' again.

On a more positive note, my wife, a now-retired Design-Technology teacher, came up with a temporary solution involving two types of shower curtain rings and a tie-wrap; she said you must look at what you want to do and see what materials you have at hand - perhaps I should have taken her into my confidence earlier - but then again, hindsight it so good, isn't it?

With my very best wishes,

new_to_all_this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice