Lost interest

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lenny, Apr 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lenny

Lenny Your pleasure is my #1 priority

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    After 6 months of chastity, I lost all desire to be locked up although still going about two weeks between orgasms. It is weird because I was really enjoying it, as was my wife but after the last 3 week chaste period, we just started having sex when we want to. I no longer felt like hassling with my cb000 and my wife got tired of being a key holder. Any one else need a break from chastity after awhile?

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Thankfully I haven't met that monster yet:) And I hope I never will!
    For me this is no spice, - it has been a complete game changer not just in bed but in everyday life as well. That makes it more sustainable, I presume...
    I'm - no let me correct myself - WE are about to pass the one year marker and this lifestyle is growing stronger on us day by day... - because we can see how much it has meant for marriage and personal well-being.
    Who needs a break from that?

Wendygirl, Lady De and hijk like this.
  3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Every relationship is different, just like everyone's chastity journey is different.
    The most important thing is you and your wife are on the same page and happy where you both are.
    As for me i'm still in the hoping that my g/f and Mistress will fully embrace chastity stage and maybe, though hopefully not, get to a. point where you are now but who knows what the future holds :)

GeorgeFromGreece and BlueEyes like this.
  4. Lenny

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    Things do change. Today she told me that no more orgasms until May 26th. She is still worried that I think she is a bitch for denying me, no matter how many times I tell her the contrary. Tonight she gave me a ruined orgadm and allowed me to cum again if I licked her fingers clean. Do not know if she will do as she says as she was raised in a time who did what she is doing we're called cock teasers n a derogatory way.

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, It appears as if the two of You are not having this time-off from chastity after all :) Nothing wrong with the honor system, if you are to be trusted ;-)? Are you? :cool:

My wife initially was also getting tired of the hazel with the device. she was to put it on, lock and unlock and I had this urge for her to carry the key in a necklace - isn't that what real key holders do? Nope - not necessarily!
    After A while - when the lifestyle settled in , and there was no doubt left, - We chained the system to overcome the hazel. Where was no need anymore for all of these ritual proofs.
    4 things has changed:
    1. I'm in the cage much longer at a time, - that cuts back the need for fiddling with the device.
    2. I do it myself - She hands me the key when its time to lock or to unlock ( Yes, - with the integrated lock - You need the key for locking as well) . She supervise this task, but nothing more.
    3. She hides the key away , and does not wear it around her neck anymore. She hides it away, - and safe key does not exist;)
    4. We came up with another token of our lifestyle , -of my submission and her control - than the key: She introduced the idea of new wedding bands engraved accordingly with: "property of D" and "owner of s" ( of course with real names-;) ) I am never to take mine off, - and I like this concept a lot. It is such a nice concept!
    Her ring can be used in public to correct me. If she for any reason disapprove with my attitude or behavior when we are in public , all she has to do is - in a discreet fashion - to start turning her ring. Then I know to step back.. In 6 months time - she has only done it twice, - but It turns me on - I have to admit.

So @Lenny if denial of release is so much still on the table - then I would say that "Lost of interest" does not really make it - for anything but a catchy headline - but, then again - they can be very effective indeed:cool:

An honorable sunday to You:)

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Nice idea with the ring Blue eyes!

7. Lenny

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    For us, chastity is not a lifestyle, it is a sex game. We pick a date, usually a month away and then I try to go without a full orgasm for that period of time while my wife tries to tease me so much that I cry uncle before the end of the agreed to period, and give up. That is why chastity is like the winds of sex. Never know which way the winds will blow at any given time. :) My wife and I have tried many fetishes but any submission, pain, humiliation or discomfort, ended at the end of our sex session. After which we went back to our normal dynamic and comfortable lives. Chastity stays with us 24/7, which is something new to us as we never made any fetish our lifestyle and have no desire to. I think that this is why we have problems with this particular fetish. I already know that although it is fun to not cum for a few weeks, it is not something that either of us wants to do consistently. We enjoy cumming together. :)

8. Lenny

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    Update: My wife is back to ordering me about all night. She said that she got used to me being horny all the time and is willing to put up with any hassles to keep me that way. Time will tell. I got used to going at least three weeks before I started yo seriously start to want to cum. It is much easier at my age.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, not a lifestyle you say? I hear you, -but you are giving us mixed signals, -and You seem well aware of that - I sense:)
    There is no set of rules to apply in male chastity- we all do what makes the trick for us in our relationships, - so go ahead an ride your roller coaster Lenny:)
    I will stick to my LIFESTYLE - that makes sense for me,- but it does not make be an better than You. I love earthshaking releases . and this lifestyle provides!
    I have fallen in love - head over heels - with this lifestyle and even more with my wife/KH..
    Been a full year in chastity today!

Lady De likes this.
  10. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Mmmmm. not sure I agree with you BlueEyes.
    Yes I agree whatever you both enjoy is fine and "can be a life style" but remember different folks = different strokes we are all different.
    so if your "Lifestyle" works for you, then thats terrific, some of us are still finding our way even after 10 years of Chastity,.having said that I really envy you Blueyes that your journey has been sucessfull so far.
    May long it continue !!

Lady De likes this.
  11. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife seems to feels a little guilt about denying me, too, and also gets an ego boost from making me come. I've tried to reassure her on the former point. Neither of us is into long-term denial, it works out fine (longest I've gone is two weeks) but it's interestign that our edging sessions are as frustratign for her as they are for me.

12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Morning :) @Barney
    At first I'm struggling to find where we disagree:confused: - and secondly thanks for your kind words:).
    I was trying to make the point that there was some bias in Lennys post, - and that one could argue that - his wife at least- was having a more steady-going approach - that could have certain similarities with a "lifestyle". It seems not just to be a sexgame - to Lennys wife;-)

And for LIFESTYLE I would say that one year is not much in the big picture - I know, - but the level of consistency through out the year, - the stronger and stronger mutual embrace, - to me - qualifies for a - Yes - lifestyle.
    We are not just living this life in bed, it has been implemented throughout. Even inside my mind;-) I believe that once you get to the point where your objectives are to please her more and more, - and at the same time see your own satisfaction/release as an obstacle in your pursuit for serving her even better, then you must have reached some sort of a plateau/submissiveness that one could name a "Lifestyle" - don't you think?
    And hell yes, - we are all on our own journey:), - and we are not alike. Male chastity can be an element in numerous different setups: BDSM, FLR, Femination, etc. - or something less definable as well;-)

I Think it would be more than fair to say that I currently ( A long may it last) live in a Female Lead Relationship, - and that my chastity and longterm denial is providing me with a suitable mindset that matches the core essence of a strong FLR...
    Making any sense here?

13. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Lost interest? NO WAY !!!
    Day by day me & my KH wife are enjoying my chastity more & more.
    While I enjoy serving her, she enjoys a TOTAL control over my dick.
    She is more possessive about the key than her jewelery!
    She now has a large collection of chains, handcuffs & collars - all for me!

14. Lenny

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    The major difference between me and many others on this forum is that I am not submissive, nor want to be, except during sex to relieve stress. When there is no more stress, as there was for the last few months, I do not have one submissive bone in my body, even during sex. As my wife puts it, she likes when I am horny and she can tease me a lot but she does not see it as a normal state of affairs. I find it difficult, as does she, to be locked in chastity and denied while being an alpha male at the same time. In reading the posts here, there are many into being feminized and dominated. That is not me. I am a voyager exploring the various aspects of sexual play.

15. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hello Lenny,

There is nothing wrong with not being into permanent chastity.
    I think you nailed it. Submissiveness is really what fuels long term chastity.
    My wife and I are cyclical. we don't use chastity for a few month, and then, someday, she feels dominant, and I feel tired of being in control of so many things... and then she locks me up 24/7 for a month or two, until we get out of the mood.

The trickiest part is to end chastity before you get completely tired of it. Otherwise, you will both be left wondering why you did it to start with, and it's not a pleasant feeling. When you both start to feel a lack of interest for it, just force yourself into the mood for a little longer, with a lot of teasing, dates, sexual games and all, and when she is ready, she can choose to release you in an exciting way, whatever that might be for you guys.

16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think you may well find that lenny cleared his desk and left the Mansion community a week or so ago @Metalman - but always interesting to here about your situation :)

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    He might be back...
    Once his wife figures his dick has been free long enough ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice