Bedtime Heaven... UK Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Bedtime Heaven is a UK site for sex toys of all descriptions.

Mainly aimed at "vanillas with kinks" as far as I can see, but I did find a lot of fun stuff there and purchased 3 items. (Meant to buy 4 but missed one off in my excitement!)

If you sign up as a member you also get a discount.

To give you an idea of their range, their anal toys choice numbers 200+ items, ranging from 70 down to 7, and if you can't find what you are looking for, they offer to help you track it down.

I can't go into too much detail of what I ordered yet as they are mainly surprises for (torturing) pet!

The quality of the 3 items I purchased was excellent, and I will post full reviews as and when I use them, probably with humiliating photographs!

Delivery was AMAZING! I ordered yesterday 1pm and it arrived this morning by 9am and I didn't pay for any extra speed, just normal Royal Mail recorded delivery.

I'm very impressed so far, and will definately be buying more.

2. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Mistress,
    can't wait for the reviews,maybe You should run a 'guess items purchased by Mistress Watchful' sweep stake.......odds on favourite...... a strap on:squigglemouth:
    milton

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am I really that predictable!

Rabbit Vibrator Strap On

As I've mentioned previously, I've never owned a Rabbit, despite having sold hundreds in my previous businesses!

I decided it was time to rectify this and a strap on was the perfect excuse!

It looks like it will fit into our lovely harnesses we have already, so I'm pleased about.

I couldn't resist showing it to pet last night, but I haven't used it yet. :sad:

4. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Bedtime is a wonderful site... I have bought a number of plugs from them and the speed of delivery is very impressive.... but my best buy was a remote vibrating egg which they said the remote had a long range... boy where they right...

From one end of Tesco's to the other!

Lost your subbie in a crowd? Select fast pulse and just follow the squeaks! lol

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That sounds like too much fun... can you post a link to which one it was, because I need to place another order! lol :bigsmile:

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Sorry for delay... was on a business trip and sex toy sites are not welcome browser sites...

The egg in question is the Ultra 7 - comes with a 5 giggle rating...

7. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Remote control eggs are great fun!

A young lady I used to know had two of them, we would both wear one each, anally, but each have the control to the others! (you really should try this when going round tesco!)

We both had to attend a sales seminar & I had to give a talk.... not easy when she kept switching it on & off at crucial parts of my speach!!

We later sneaked off to an empty room and ......

Perhaps I shouldn't describe anymore as this is a chastity site..... :-D

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks icarus... you are my shopping champion! You know ALL the good stuff.

And MasterG... what a great way to liven up a conference!

9. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress

Here is my absolute 'would die for' Number #1 top of my wish list... The Toy !!

I mean remotes are fun and the Ultra 7 has a long range, but this... O M G!!!!

I would have had this in my...... erm.... toy chest a long time ago except I have no suitable 2nd party! lol

Time to just ponder the possibilities....

10. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I once sent a sub to work with a vibe that reacted to any mobile phone getting a text message!

She worked in a busy office in London!

Monday was vaginal day, tuesday - day off, wednesday - anal day, thursday - day off, friday - vaginal morning & anal afternoon.

On friday I posted a payg number she had on a website & invited people to send texts!

She was almost insane with lust by the time she got off the train friday evening to spend the weekend with me because she hadnt been allowed to orgasam without permission all week!!

Then I didnt let her cum untill Saturday! I am not really very wicked - honest!!

Ahhh! Happy memories! xxx

11. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Lovely spam

Wonderful spam.....:squigglemouth:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice