How long do you normally go?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Mar 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ell-ess-dee

ell-ess-dee Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    It's an old picture now, I got that one from auction site. GF didn't like it as too much of my cock was exposed, it started to rust within a week anyway ;). It's the same one as your avatar, yes. Tried numbing cream a few times but it does no good from preventing an orgasm, the orgasm triggers from my brain and not stimulation of my cock.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Wow, it started to rust? Not cool. I had problems with a chrome one, but got a black powder coated one and it's been fantastic. What device do you use now? And perhaps you could start thinking of something unsexy when you start thinking about orgasm, maybe think about old people putting in dentures? ;)

3. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Yes, thank you. I understand now...

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. ell-ess-dee

ell-ess-dee Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    My mistake, I had the chrome version too, and that's the the one that started to rust within a week. The black one did start to rust but it took several weeks.. I have this one now..

[​IMG]

Had it almost a year without any problems, only comes off every 7-10 days for a deep clean. It would be perfect if it didn't have the holes in the side where the head is. I have the smaller version of the design in which there are no side holes, but it's far too small and my GF don't like the look of it on me.. I've tried thinking worse things ;), but to no avail.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  5. Lenny

Lenny Your pleasure is my #1 priority

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    For us it is usually between 1 to 3 weeks. Sometimes less. All depends on our mood, health and opportunity. I basically let my wife call the orgasm shots because she enjoys teasing me when I am horny. Refraining myself is the least I can do to make her happy. For us it is not a D/s thing. I allow my submissive wife to control my orgasms and she knows how to read me enough to know when a lack of orgasm is affecting me negatively.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice