Lori's #5A

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by young88, Jun 5, 2013.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Well after only a surprisingly short time my Lori's #5 has arrived.

The device is exaclty as specified in the measurements.

4 inches long, 1 1/18" diameter, a larger area for the head of my penis, 2 GA pin and the base has a flare.

I was not allowed to open the box until D arrived back from coffee with her girl friends. In fact I was not to open the device or touch it until she had a good look. Comments like perfect and what a beautifully made piece was a real relief.

I was then unlocked from the Steelworxx Tube Jacket and instructed to put the Lori's #5 on, it was tight! But perfect.

I inserted the Pa pin and D screwed in the security recessed screw.

Its a real turn on to see her wearing the heart shaped tool to the device around her neck.

It is extremely comfortable and there is no weight on the piercing.

My new home for an extremely long time it would appear.

D said that if i am lucky she might remove it for my birthday, but otherwise enjoy the confinement.

The above is the culmination of a long journey to get a device that is exactly right for our requirement, and I must say the dealings Ms Lori was an absolute pleasure. All questions answered almost immediately and with obvious considerable knowledge of the practical aspects of her devices and being locked in chastity for extended periods.

Please note I am not in anyway affiliated with Ms Lori and am but a mere customer ( a very happy one at that).

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ive put some photos in my gallery if interested.

Raven's j likes this.
  3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
  4. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Yes she is has been always great to work with. Those ringless devices look interesting, but I'm not yet peirced so they wouldn't work. If that day does come, I would like something more minimal like the #5 or Mrs Lee ring.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    When you sick of the irritation of the ball trap devices get a PA, it was the best decision I ever made and a lot of extra fun for your keyholder.

Raven's j likes this.
  6. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    XPS8500 - WIN_20140405_185833.JPG
    I just got my #5 yesterday. I got it short to reduce the weight. I have only had it for 2 days. So far it has been pretty good. I am going to keep it on one more day and then check for any problems. After that I will be locked in for longer periods.

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Could I ask you what that actually does or prevents?

8. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It provides enough coverage for me to not have an orgasm. I have tried many devices and have not been comfortable in any of them. I needed to go as minimal as possible. I am not out to try to cheat the device, though for me, I don't know if that would be a possibility anyway.

9. um12

um12 New member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I must say the feeling of a Lori #5 in comparison to a CB6000s is completely different. I couldn’t wear the CB6000s for longer term nor got I ever the feeling it would be completely safe. So if I wanted I could get out. With the #5, whilst not permanent, it feels very final as there is !no! way out (without a key) nor a way to be able to do some unwanted things. It certainly plays completely different on my mind than any other chastity device I had before. At the start it was getting a bit sore but it seems I'm riding it slowly out.

Raven's j and kkeeiitthh like this.
  10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress B: I too wear a Lori's #5, now for just short of 2 years. The device is extremely comfortable as the testie ring irritation issues are no longer there. If the device is of the correct measurements, diameter being crucial, it prevent an erection from getting to the point where an orgasm is possible. Mine is also long, as D did not want any access to the base of my penis just in case I was able to receive pleasure .

D allows the device to be unlocked once a year and now matter how much I have tried at D's request and by her actions an orgasm is not possible while in the device.

Needless to say we are both happy with the device and our relationship keeps on growing.

Raven's j likes this.
  11. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    I'm seriously considering a #5 and had a couple of questions.How would you recommend sizing yourself properly for the Lori #5? For less stress on the piercing should you go for a longer or shorter length with the tube? Lastly, how would you rate the device hygiene wise, do you have to remove it to clean yourself? Any advice would be most welcome. Happy Thanksgiving!

12. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    You can measure with a piece of tube only! If you can pee - size is not very small. Some ideas with the tube measure are available from Laurie site. Longer tube provides more secure and weight. Look for a compromise.
    There is no reason to remove for the hygiene, it is easy to keep clean.

13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    #sub.cagelockcapon. I have sent you a message, but with regard to further questions above.

The longer the tube the less stress on the piercing as the penis shaft supports the weight, I would think the less tube length would have less grip on your shaft and may ride down onto the piercing. Mine is 4 inches long and covers my entire flaccid penis and I have no weight on my piercing what so ever.

The device is easily cleaned without taking it off. I use a babies toothbrush pushed up from the base into the tube and using liquid soap clean inside each morning in the shower. I have never had any unwanted odours or skin conditions.

My device has been locked on for 12 months without removal. However, you need to remove it for airport security for obvious reasons. D locks the PA5000 on for when I need to travel.

Raven's j likes this.
  14. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    The PA5000 doesn't show through a body scanner? My wife lets me out of chastity when I travel as well, although I know she would much prefer to keep me in.

15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been on about 10 flights locked in the PA5000 and have not been questioned once.
    But I think the Lori's would set of every alarm!

16. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    That is a dense amount of metal sitting in one's crotch. I believe Young88 is correct. The place would light up and make noise

GT-CB6000 likes this.
  17. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    We have now replaced the PA5000 with one of Lori's plastic devices for when I have to fly. I think its the 18CP. Ringless and almost as comfortable as the #5a. I wore it for the entire 2 week vacation, swimming in a pool with just speedo's!!! And lying on a beach with D. I was certainly a bit worried about the bulge in my swimmers but nobody seemed to care at all. So if you are looking for an Airport safe device I can recommend the 18CP. We got it with the plastic and stainless hardware, but only fitted the plastic for the vacation and flights. I would like to test if I used the stainless PA pin and screw if the detectors would go off though.
    As its a more open design it was easy to keep clean, but the holes can also cause a little discomfort when D teases me during our sessions.

Raven's j likes this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Obvious reasons?? The only reasons I can think of are to either save time at security or embarrassment.

There was no removal for me. My ex would never have let me prioritise someone else's security of their whatever over her security of her property.

And whether they were embarrassed or amused by seeing my cage was their choice, for which she sould take no responsibility and as I was locked at her whim it was not my responsibility either.

My gf wanted me locked I wanted to be locked by and for my gf... it was our lives ..live with it or ignore us.

19. celia sissy slave

celia sissy slave New member

retired, sissy slave
    Oak Harbor Washington
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I can not find the photo's you refer to. Have they been removed or something? or am i just not looking the right way or in the right location? Any way, i am waiting on my # 5 and getting antsy

20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry the photos are in my fetlife profile and the originals are long gone. Dont need this photos on a hardrive or computer in the house.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice