Is the birdlocked actually any good?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 21, 2009.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Hi,

I bought a birdlocked when they first came out. An interesting approach but most certainly a toy. The testie ring strap and pin broke on mine immediately. Also it would, at times, simply fall off - completely - after seeming to be secure. I replaced the cheap plastic strap that tightens the device with a hose clamp made to work with a custom steel pin but still it had to be so tight to prevent pullout that I could not wear it overnight. I'd say the CB3000 or 6000 is much better.

2. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Hi,
    My Queen has awakened her interest in keeping me locked in a device. I have a CB-6000S. She enjoys the orgasm denial part, but doesn't like the device, mainly because she likes to cuddle/spoon after a session and she HATES the hardness of the polycarbonate against her body. She is interested in trying another device that avoids this problem. it seems like a softer device such as the birdlocked fits the bill. Security is not an issue with me... if I am locked, I won't escape. I suppose that my biggest priorities in a device are therefore:

Ability to lovingly cuddle my Queen to sleep after she has been satisfied
    Hygiene
    Ease of peeing

Can someone please comment on the Birdlock, or any other soft devices' ability to deliver on those objectives? I enjoy the feeling of being locked, and really want this to work.

Thanks so much!

Kind Regards,
    SubHub

3. mistercondo

mistercondo New member

Local Time:
    My Domme, has me in Chastity for over 2 weeks now. I 1st tried to put on the CB6000. 1at time I sat down on toilet the whole thing fell off. I tried and tried every variation of CB6000 that I could think of and it still would either not go on or stay on. Finally tried Birdlocked. I 1st got the Birdocked Neo and got it on with a lot of work and a prayer. It was wildly comfortable but when my testes shrink up, it would fall off. I just ordered a new smaller ring size birdlock called the MINI. The smaller ring may help it stay on a little better.
    Am also getting measured for a Chastity "BELT". I found a company that makes and sizes them to order. They have been great to work with. So just ordered one called the "SS Avenger". I got it at 50% of which is huge savings and is American made. It is coming from a company called:
    www.chastitybeltsusa.com
    My Domme wants me in it 24/7 so have to find one that is comfortable and fits.
    One thing I noticed is that most Chastity Device sellers provide few if any directions.
    Have not found one Chastity device that is easy to put on or can be put on with reasonable effort.
    Anyone who can come up with a chastity Device that has been truly engineered to easy to put on, comfortable and affordable are gonna sell a bunch, once word gets out.

4. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    If you lube the insides of the birdlocked and put the balls through with it upside down its very easy to get on. Just use a paper towel to grab the scrotum and pull it through. Then turn it over and insert penis

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I owned a Birdlock Neo and used it for about 3 days before the chaffing become to much to bear. It also was not suited to my anatomy as I would always loose one testicle through the band. Sold it hopefully to a new owner who had more success. It is also not an affective chastity device as you can masturbate in it and come to a climax without to much problem. Sort of defeats the purpose.

6. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    My Sissy has been now wearing a birdlocked mini with 45mm ring bought recently from another user on here. So far it appears to be very comfortable to wear, i don't get any moans or groans from sissy, mind u sissy is learning not too otherwise it will be longer periods on non-release. It also is the only device Sissy can sleep in overnight without issues however the ring is difficult to get on/off so Sissy is less reluctant to keep swapping devices which could be hygiene issue. Shame they don't do birdlocked mini with 50mm ring. The other concern is if the ring failed or split then as Birdlocked is combined device then you would have to replace the whole device compared to BON4.
    If BON4 had mini size then that would be just perfect for Sissy.

7. untamed

untamed New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Easy to get on = easy to get off = no good at all.
    Almost impossible to get on = almost impossible to get off = Bliss

8. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I was not impressed with the birdlocked device, much prefer the HT2.

9. SlaveLarry

SlaveLarry Member

Retired
    State of Louisiana
    Local Time:
    The only problem I found with the HT 2 is that once you get all soaped up in the shower, it is easy to escape from when locked.

10. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    If you can escape when soaped up, you're wearing the wrong size ring.

11. Hyllus

Hyllus New member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I wear the 50mm ring with the CB6k.
    Have tried the size down several times but the balls turn purple/brown so I recognise that as a bit 'no-no'!

We all have differently sized and shaped genitals.
    Thing about escaping is, can you get back in?
    If you can, there is a problem.
    If you can't get back in your KH will have to think of some sort of punishment :p

12. Pawds

Pawds Member

Local Time:
    I really want to like the birdlocked, but I'm just not having much luck. I tried the Neo to start, and I do like the way it felt while wearing it, but it was prone to slipping off just during the course of normal wear. I then tried a Mini with a 40 ring. That definitely wouldn't slip off, but man, is it hard to put on! (I've read a number of reviews about how to put on the device, and no matter what I try, it's just difficult to get both of my testicles through the ring.) I also found that after a few days, the pressure was was too great - the ring size is just a bit to constrictive for me.

I decided to try the Mini with a 45 ring. I've only had it on for a few days. Again, difficult to put on, though not quite as bad as the 40. However, today I found that one of my testicles has slipped through the ring. I was able to easily pull the device off.

I won't be buying another birdlocked. I'm going to make the investment in a Mature Metal Jail Bird. If that doesn't work, I'm probably going to give up on chastity devices - I can't afford any more mistakes!

13. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To be brief: Absolutely worthless!

If you can't get off while one of these is locked on your cock, then you really just don't need to get off!

14. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have tried the 50 and 45 size of the birdlocked. One was too big and the other was too small. IMO they need more sizes. I am comfortable with devices having ring size of 41.3 or 1 5/8 inches.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice