How long do you normally go?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Mar 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I have been trying to find out what is the average time guys go without an orgasm? We are currently at a once a week schedule. As described below, that will change. We are shooting for at least a month of chastity for me and I am the type that can do anything if I know if others have done it. It is hard to get a handle on an average chastity period. I have read some websites say one week. others say twice a month while some say once a month. Some websites advise letting the guy earn his orgasm so that can be any length of time.

My wife and I have been doing trial and error chastity. We tried chastity from 3 to 15 days. My wife thinks that I get less obedient and not enthusiastic about what I do for her especially massaging with an oral happy ending without her having to come down from her orgasm high to take care of my orgasm.

The funny thing is that she is the one that absolutely controls my orgasms. I always tell her it is up to her and that when aroused I will always want to cum so disregard what I say in the heat of passion and do what she wants to do. The problem is that when she is highly aroused and ready to orgasm, she gets carried away in the heat of passion and wants us to cum together. I cannot complain because it is her choice to make.

The problem is what follows next. I am not so submissive afterwards and that bothers her and says that she is not going to let me cum for a long time, but then she gets carried away and we are off to the races again, over and over. To break this cycle we are trying something that worked for us before. We are playing a game that has a penalty if she makes me cum before at least a month and a reward if she refrains. It is sufficient for her to really want to deny me for a month.

She says that she wants me to wear my CB6000 24/7 except when we leave the house because it just does not work with my existing wardrobe and sitting in the car. I tried and no go. Also, during sex she wants me to wear it so that she cannot accidently make me cum. Instead of her edging me for an hour two or three nights a week, I am to give her full body massages with a happy ending, when she is in the mood to have an orgasm which is about twice a week these days. She says that it is difficult to concentrate on her own pleasure when she has to focus on not bringing me over the edge. I can understand that. So time will tell. I have only gone two weeks without an orgasm and was ready to go longer so I think I can make it at least 3 weeks before I get desperate. After a week I tend to lose interest in sex and if it were not for my wife teasing me, I would not be horny at all. I peak at the end of 7 days and after that, my libido starts to drop.

Since I only have an orgasm on a weekend, it does not feel like I have to fight my cravings every day. Just every weekend which makes it much easier for me mentally. Time will tell.

MyDB likes this.
  2. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    My wife has no schedule for giving me an orgasm although they tend to be months apart, leaking a little fluid in between. She has become very skilled in draining fluid without giving me any orgasms.

MistressBitch likes this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Like Hercock there is no schedule but it ends up about every couple of months. For the first two weeks I'm usually cage-free, then locked up 24/7 to help prevent any accidents. Yesterday my wife teased me for a while when caged and then had me go down on her for an hour so she could concentrate on her cuming multiple times. She knows I enjoy the frustration of seeing and feeling her cum so is quite happy to get up at the end
    and have a shower while my cock drips away in its cage.

4. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    My wife never lets me know about my release. I'm like her car. Parked for her, locked, maintained & ready to get driven 24x7 of the week. I'm strictly locked 24x7 without any excuse. In fact we are together on this one condition. Every night while massaging her feet my anxiety grows as I watch her. If she goes to sleep, means no sex tonight. If she undresses, the chances of sex are 50%. If she orders me to undress, the chances are 80%; and if she ties my hands / legs / neck, means we're having sex tonight! But once we start foreplay, she usually releases me for penetration.

5. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I usually do not lock up 24/7 until after 5 days because that is when I start to get horny again. My wife messes with my mind all the time. She has me cum when I do not expect it and denies me when I do.

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Our schedule depends on the day to day life but anywhere between 8 days and 80 days. lol

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  7. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    When my wife & i first started using the chastity device on me about 5 or 6 years ago, it was not a serious part of our relationship. We thought it was going to be an adult novelty like almost any other sex toy. For the first few months of use, the longest i went without an orgasm was no more than 2 weeks if i recall. i would remain locked for that time & when my wife unlocked me she would tease me a bit & eventually allow me to cum.

It wasn't until i was locked for a 5 week stretch that we learned the chastity was a powerful & necessary part of our relationship. It wasn't planned, but i was locked for a week or so prior to her going away to visit her Aunt for 2-1/2 weeks out of state. When she returned, she got sick & that lasted another 2 weeks. All that time we both discovered how much more enjoyable it was for the both of us to keep me locked & cumless.

i was much more attentive to her physically & as a spouse & she noticed it. For me, i learned how much more i enjoyed "wanting to cum" all the time instead of "actually cumming" & ending the feeling. We talked about it & what it had done for us by way of improving things, then agreed to a few details & rules governing the device. The locked periods of time started growing longer & longer & also meant i was not cumming. i went 158 days one time & loved it.

i have not been allowed to cum since last November & today is day 50 of my current lock up. One thing that helps prolong my locked time period is that we are a little older & have less privacy with a teenager who stays up a little later now. My wife is content with me pleasuring her orally, or with a strap on that is always hard & ready, or simply by masturbating. She occasionally unlocks me for penetration, but that has not happened in so long i don't remember when we last did that. (maybe in 2012?)

allaboutHer likes this.
  8. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I'm on "once a month on average - if I behave to her complete satisfaction" - schedule:)
    That means that there is no way I know when and if. 28 days has past since last release as I write this, - and Yesterday, - se told me that "I will soon start to evaluate..." And that's all I get to know - lol.
    I love it:) I love my surrender to a complete submissive mindset - and so does she... That's why she keeps me in denial longer and longer. We subs knows what a release can do to our service standards.
    My wife will no longer accept any decline in standards for service and chores, and she has found the perfect cure;-)

Lady De likes this.
  9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We're heading for 40 days. Nothing normal about it, though...:)

10. spider1973

spider1973 Member

Local Time:
    only to make babies...lol true but funny. and no we do not have any kids.....yet

11. KMlocked

KMlocked New member

U.K.
    Local Time:
    I currently only go a few days locked up at time using emlalock. Even as a beginner that's probably pretty bad but I hope to build it up to longer and longer durations over time.

12. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Barbara.
    We seem to have somewhat parallel relationships, sans the nearly full time dressing on my part. My lock ups started as a playful thing as well, all short in duration. Each time we restarted the use of a device those lock ups lengthened and since the conception of our last child over 2 years ago I have been permitted only 2 orgasms. I am 6 months removed from my last orgasm. I never saw this coming I must admit!
    allaboutHer

barbara desmonsche likes this.
  13. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Usually for us its about 6 weeks, however its totally up to her, there is no prior knowledge of when, it just happens.
    Of course something like a collar is locked on to ensure that I relock.

14. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    I don't think that there are any hard and fast standards as to how long a man in chastity should be locked. Everyone is different. Age, libido, relationship style, and the length of time you've been engaging in the chastity lifestyle are big factors. A good rule of thumb is: lock him for as long as he feels OK about it, then double the time period.

I'm older, in my sixties, and I know for a fact that I could never have handled eight or nine months of denial a couple of decades ago. And as a much younger man, a few days would have been my absolute limit (but then, the whole concept of male chastity would have been well beyond comprehension for me, way back then).

These days, my sweet young bride denies my orgasms for anywhere between three months and a year (though she hasn't made me wait a whole year, not YET, anyway).

15. maturesub

maturesub Member

UK
    Local Time:
    The most i've gone is a month, this was on the 'honour system'. In terms of lock-up i've found that the CB6000 rubs badly and i need to remove it about once a week so things can sooth off. Now that i have a birdlocked i hope i'll be able to stay locked in for longer without problems.

16. kirk1

kirk1 Junior Member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Just having a schedule takes control from the KH to the sub. Release should only ever be when she wants it, never because "it's time". Schedules are simply "topping from the bottom"

17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    That sounds just about right......
    However I personally find myself being all occupied in serving and pleasing her when my mindset is not disturbed by ongoing head spin about possible unlocks or/and releases. And "All about her" can hardly be named topping from bottom, right...?
    I'm now on a minimum - of 60 days of lockup time. I said minimum, - she decides after all . Best of both worlds I would say....

Lady De likes this.
  18. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    my sub hasnt climaxed since Dec 27th, yes not at all this year. and I havent decided YET when he will climax. I dont think I am going to decide, just when I feel the time is right, I will let him cum. He does get edged twice a week, many many times, 1hr or more, and he was milked last Wednesday, but no climax planned at all.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  19. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    She is the one who prefers to have a schedule. I have no say in the matter. You'd be further ahead not to generalize.

20. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    i think i have the same condition as yours rockyb
    im not to submissive..so i sometime arguing with my wife to let me out of my cage...
    and yet my wife is vanilla...its mean she is submissive
    but after long talk we agreed that i must be locked only when she gets period(its mean 1-2 weeks) and she want me to feel how horible to be girl when gets period by using chastity in my cock...

21. kirk1

kirk1 Junior Member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Blue Eyes: Of course, "all about her" cannot be called topping from the bottom, I completely agree. I just feel that if one is serious about female lead relationships, and ENFORCED male chastity, then handing HER the keys means that SHE decides when (or indeed IF) you get released. To have a set schedule means that she doesn't have that final control. This is only my humble opinion however, and each couple makes their own rules. Not my place to judge, nor would I ever knowingly do so.

BlueEyes likes this.
  22. kirk1

kirk1 Junior Member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    If SHE wants a schedule, then you are doing what she wants. No arguments from me, and any generalizations in this world are wrong. Whatever, works for you.

23. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    Now i'm on my 4th month,are only on device since last summer. First had some time training.
    I tell it's very hard but she want to go for 6 months,and thereafter only 9 sexual days with her in a year.
    Of course she has already a lover,but I agreed so we move on.
    have abused my girl for a long time now it is up to her.

24. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    For a while she was letting me have one every few days, then about once a week, then every couple weeks. Now she understands that by denying me orgasms she is NOT being mean, and she really enjoys the power. She thinks it's cute and funny when I beg for an orgasm now, knowing that I really do want her to be in complete control of them, so sympathy orgasms are a thing of the past. She gives me assignments to do now just about every day, and if I fail to complete one to her satisfaction, she adds another week or two. Currently she has said that if I'm a really good boy I'll get to cum the second week of next month. Gone are the days when I'd have to convince her to extend my time. Now I'm trying to be very obedient so I can at least have a chance of cumming sometime. Does that help?

25. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Good - cause "control-subs" is really not the way to go. We agree! And as You can see in the development of timeframe in my previous posts in this thread, - SHE is the one - turning up the volume!

But....

As @OwnedByAmy so delicately describes " Gone are the days when I'd have to convince her to extend my time" - there are MORE to the matter;-)
    When the real submissive mindset sets in on second base - (we go from focusing on the kinks of chastity to loving the denial and what it does to our mindsets and our relationship with HER ) - we chastity males often see ourselves trying hard to extend the lock-up time - and/or release denial in every possible way. We do it - almost every single one of us - I guess - not to top from bottom, (we detest it ) - but actually to guide HER, onto HER second base, acceptance of her new status - as the one in charge, in control and the one to receive - not to give - service and pleasure! But ALSO to free her from initial doubt and guilt...

And our "extension-tool" often seems to be - yes: Schedules!

Once SHE arrives at second base, - she might keep Schedules - now as one of HER tools, and she now often enjoy the benefits of prolonging further and further...

(Of course - if she is already experienced - she needs no guidance:) - she head starts at infinity! - Lol...)

She might also completely drop Schedules - once she has come to realize the true potential of her power, and take away the very last thing that the sub has: Knowing! Knowing when, Knowning if... - at all?

Sometimes male chastity needs a little helping hand to blossom into its full potential.....:)

In my humble opinion: Nothing wrong with that......

P.S. my wife has told me - that she is about to drop Schedules - for good. Currently on "minimum two months" , - but she has come to think that is is rather silly, cause what she really wants is to NOT ACCEPT ANY DECLINE in my service and submissiveness - and since release - has noticeable impact, it would be better to say, that release is more or less out of the question - for good...
    She asked me what I would say, If she were to go for that? My answer was - that it was all up to HER. "If You so decides - I will have no saying on the matter..."
    And her asking - not really to have me in on the matter - but to show off her power and my surrender, confirms that she has already arrived at third base...:)

Still, - She obviously liked my response. So did I.....

Well, back to bed...:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice