Lori #12B arrival (not so great akshully)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Burger_01, Jun 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Oh I've had an interesting day today.. of mixed emotions.

The basic background is I don't like where I work. I've been looking for a new job, but haven't had any luck yet (still early days).

Around 10am today one of the warehouse staff comes walking in holding my #12B :sad: saying "this came for you". I was happy to see it, but also PISSED beyond all belief that she'd opened mail that was clearly marked to me. I didn't take it up with them because she didn't know what it was, and I thought that by pushing the point, they might start asking what it was.

So, as I was saying my work is crap. There's very little to do, and due to other staff also leaving, I'm not inclined to go seeking new work (sales role).. so I spent most of the day reading a book, like the receptionist they treat me like. At the end of the day my boss calls me in and starts giving me a hard time about reading a book at work :eek:oh: I told it to him straight, and he backed off, but it still made me more depressed about the whole job thing :sad:

After a tedious drive home, I started fitting the lori as soon as I could :smile:
    It was pretty challanging, with 'the equipment' not really behaving. Anyway I finally got it on and sorted. I locked it up for a test wear, and started thinking about something else. As my parts shrunk back down I realised I'd made a very large mistake. The dimensions I've ordered are too large :sad::sad: ARRRRGH!!!

So at the moment I'm the embodiment of frustrated depression. Not the best time to be writing cover letters, but I have to keep at it or I'll never get out of that hole.

I hope everyone else is having a better time in their lives.

P.S. I realise there are plenty of people in the world doing it tougher who can't afford basic essentials, let alone hand crafted chastity devices.. but that doesn't change the fact I have emotions too.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Hugs...

Burger, I have a privileged livestyle compared to others, but always find time to moan!

You have every right to express how crap you are feeling, at least you realise you can change it (when you're ready) and that you are better off than some... at least you have a sense of realism.

pet HATED his job. He worked his butt off and they treated him like shit, they were stupid wankers and eventually found a way to sack him... what a hole they dug themselves into. Personally I want to buy them all champagne and say thank you.

He was upset at losing his job, especially as there was no reason for it, but now he is going to study for a degree in computer engineer and although we will have a hard couple of years with both of us studying... in the end we should both have jobs that not only pay well, but that we love.

You are very similar to him and it must be frustrating for you to work so hard and not be recognised. Only you can change that, and you will when you can.

I'm so sorry about the Lori. I have a feeling ours won't fit either, even though we measured and measured and asked Ms Lori. These things happen, you can't always prepare for them.

All I can offer is plenty of hugs. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

3. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Sorry to hear of your shitty day there. We all seem to get them from time to time. Makes me appreciate the good days all he more. Have a question here, just how man szs. does the "Lori" put out? Or are they actually custom made? Still thinking about the future purchase of one for my submmisive.

4. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Maybe if you post the size you can find someone here who could buy it from you?

5. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    The frustation of it all...
    Only thing worse than a Chasity device
    that doesn't fit,
    is one that does...:tongue:
    wolfie...

6. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    To me the most valuable benefit of belonging to and being active in a group is having folks who understand and care about your troubles and frustrations. Take advantage of it.

It sounds like you caught a break with your Lori chastity device arriving at work and it not being recognized for what it is, and possibly announced to all. I would have been mortified in your situation and may have had a heart attack just seeing someone else carrying it to me. Yikes !!

Kinkish1

7. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    :bigsmile:

8. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    They really are custom made. In fact, even more so. Ms. Lori put extra bars on mine without charging (or asking) because based on our correspondence she knew I needed extra security measures. It worked. :wink:

9. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Lori can resize rings no problem. Also, no charge!

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Yes, thanks for that. And thanks everyone for your support.

I know I've read of others who have had their devices resized, and I'll contact her in the next few days to let her know about my stuff up. I'm sure it'll all come good. I just had to get the passion out.

Oh, and boy was I ever glad that it wasn't identified for what it really is! I know better than to get my stuff sent to work now. :eek:oh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice