Bio-specific: Determining An Individual's Lock Up Duration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Aug 13, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    That is a very devilish thing to do. But kinda a smart way to find out how long a lockup should be;)

2. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    We experimented over the last few months. It seems that a 7 day cycle is optimum for me. longer than that and I lose interest in sex and my wife does not get the response she wants from her teasing. I find that having a definite orgasm date makes it much easier for me and my wife. It stops me from bugging her about having sex all the time an produces an intense orgasm that, for me, is the same as ones I had with longer chastity periods.

There are different reasons for chastity. Some crave the feeling of giving up control to their partner. Others, like me, do it purely for masturbation control. Some even do it in between their normal orgasm schedule to spice up their off days and for the first two reason I gave.

dsinbraces and Wendygirl like this.
  3. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    What a great way to keep you on edge, and fully eager to please Mistress on the weekend. I like her method !
    Mistress Suzan

4. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    Jason,

I saw this thread for the first time today. Your method suggests a lack of physical intimacy between masturbation sessions that would have my wife laughing her ass off if I were to suggest it. She wants to play with her cock when she wants to, and certainly more often than weekly.

Harry

5. bitchboybubba

bitchboybubba New member

Local Time:

I'd like to get to that point myself. Then maybe she'll cuckold me!!! :)

6. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    My post addressed my cycle, not my sex life, which is why I did not mention it. :) We have several 'date nights' a week depending on whether my wife wants to have an orgasm or just tease me. We are very intimate, more so than any of our friends. :)

7. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Thank you all for the comments. Most interesting is the question regarding intimacy. My wife and I get on splendidly.....She just isn't for my cocklette for sex.

8. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    Hi Jason,
    There was no intention to comment on your relationship with your spouse. I'm merely pointing out that the method you're promoting as a means of determining lockup time will be taken by some who want to try it, as an excuse to avoid closeness. That's all.
    If it works well for you and you and your wife are having fun with it, that's great...

All the best,
    Harry

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sissy has not had any kind of squirty orgasm for more than 12 years. Mistress wanted to marry a sissymaid, and sissy's chastity is and continues to be a very important part of this marriage (not to mention the housework and almost continuous service). Mistress doesn't miss intercourse with Her maid in the least, but dearly misses getting to know and make friends with other Wives who have similar types of marriage relationships!

10. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Jasonpatalonis....have you attempted to see how fast instead of holding back? Maybe some kind of reward could follow an extremely short time.

11. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    Currently five seconds, it's time that I put to me after emptying my mistresses have done everything to make me premature ejaculation. My mistresses say it is a good way to get hold of his subject.

12. buquet

Local Time:
    My wife married me to please his parents. But as I have a ridiculous sex, we hardly have sex. I am in permanent chastity for 5 years. My wife cheats on me with her best friend for 3 years. His girlfriend moved to the house and she became my second Mistress.

13. buquet

Local Time:
    Hi
    My wife did everything for me to be premature ejaculation. I knelt before her and I had to caress me. Each time, it reduced the time I had to enjoy. Currently, I ejaculate in less than 5 seconds.
    I am in permanent chastity for 5 years.

14. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well... all this chastity would be quite senseless if you wouldn't stay horny. And if you're horny (and already have missed all those fantastillions of possibilities to cum) it's no wonder that it doesn't take a few days to spurt! :p
    So in the end: you're definetely without a chance!;)

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I myself do not care for scheduled releases. I know some love them, love the anticipation, and just knowing that nope it ain't gonna happen.

I like just not knowing. Could be 3 days in a row, could be 3 months, I'm cool with her figuring it out. I find I can anticipate and think about it every day keeps me sunny a bit more than having a set day. I can almost see myself losing submissiveness until lock up duration is almost over.

That being said, I think this little game would be incredibly devious and would definitely turn me into a pretty quick cummer.

I would suggest one way to improve...she isn't the one to get you off, self serve. Although I love her touch, if we were truly trying to see if I could cum in 60 seconds I would have to be the one doing it. Not sure about everyone else but if I wanted to, I could get myself off in less than a minute fairly quickly. We know how to grip and how fast, really the only way you could get a unbiased time for how fast you can cum.

16. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife and I have basically done that over the last four years. We started with two weeks and did that until I got used to it and then added another week or two and so forth. The longest I have gone without an orgasm has been almost 4 months but this time my wife wants to see if I can go 8 months. I know that she really would like me to have one orgasm a year because she is more into girls and we have not had intercourse in 20+ years. She really does not need me there when she cums with her vibrator. At first she did not want me to have any orgasms but quickly released that it did not have the desired effect on me because she no longer had a bargaining chip. So she needs at least one orgasm a year to reward me with or take away as punishment.

I had agreed to 8-12 orgasm this year but she asked me if I loved her enough to wait until my birthday and see how it goes. I said OK with the knowledge that if she sees me having mental or physical problems due to no orgasms, she will give me one. I do not know if I can go 8 months but for some reason this time my Jailbird feels very comfortable and I am not as horny as I used to be. I think it is a combination that my balls are hanging lower due to old age and the medications I am on. I am also used to not have a lot of orgasms and my wife is having the best ones of her life and stepped up her game as far as teasing me goes. After 4 years she is finally all in and loving it with no more guilt.

So this is the latest step we are trying and if it goes OK, my wife will be pushing for me to go a full year next time. I do not know if I am OK with that but I do enjoy the edging sessions we have better than a 10 second orgasm.

kellysbitch likes this.
  17. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would have to disagree with you on this subject ... ONLY because the idea is for you to build up so much it takes almost nothing to send you over the edge. So while I'm sure most of us can make ours selves cum in under 60 seconds after a week of caging, I would not say that (masturbating your self) would be a measure of you being on the edge. When I'm completely on the edge, just inserting my penis in her for PIV is enough to send me over the edge, and of course if she were to stroke me with the intent to make me orgasm it would be under 60 seconds.

As a side note, this is one of the reasons that we use chastity / denial. Because I used to go forever to the point of her saying we need to be done, I'm getting sore. So now she controls the time it takes for me to achieve orgasm, allowing her the pleasure she wants in the time frame so wants.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Interesting that the advocated method can eventually make a guy come within a minute or less.. Which would doubltless please a lot of people and no-one should really judge what pleases others .... within the bounds of safe sane and consensual of course.

A alternative challenge would be to teach a guy to come on demand and only on demand. Within 30 seconds or be able to withstand relentless attention for as long as required before being told he can come or denied and relocked. Having their guy, or even being the guy, so conditioned may also have its appeal to some.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice