Bathing in a steel tube???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pantyboy79, Dec 26, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Hey guys quick question for those wearing steel tube devices:

Do you bathe in the tube itself, or do you take it off before bathing and then put it back on??

I have the Steelworxx Revenge and I have been unlocking to bathe since I found that if I bathe in it, I do not fully dry out in the tube, which worries me (moist hot areas create problems).

Thanks in advance guys.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Well, I think the cb3k presents the same problems with moisture that a steel tube would. I really never had any problems with moisture. The only time I had trouble was when I was not SUPER careful to rinse thoroughly. If soap sits on my skin for any length of time, I get irritation. I just used our detachable showerhead to blast things out before I turned off the shower.

One thing I WOULD advise is to be very careful with your lock. Put some vasaline or thick oil on the key, and put it in there occasionally. I did have a lock >nearly< rust itself stuck during a two-week lockup once. I really had to fight to get the key to turn! It was actually a bit of a rush! lol.

I've also heard of people using a blow drier (on low or NO heat) after showering, just to help dry things out before getting dressed. I guess it depends on your body. I never needed it.

Good luck!
    mikecb

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi pantyboy,

first of all, my neosteel has got a steel tube and i do showering and bathing with belt locked on - except for the thorough cleaning every third or fourth day.
    However, the tube of my belt has got little holes all around it so there is a good "air condition". Nevertheless a good drying is essential to prevent smelling and breeding fungi or making the bacterias feel comfy. I use a blow dryer (lowest heat) to dry the whole are carefully. Of course, since i shower/bath twice a day - mainly due to the belt - it takes me about thirty additional minutes a day.

Hope this helps

maid katrin

4. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    hi, i would suggest drilling some small holes around the tube for better airation...be carefull to remove any burs !!! this wont affect the security of the device....i done this with my neosteel tube and have been in it for 1 month now with no problems. my only problem is 'when' or 'if' im ever going to be let out of it??????? sissy dareena

5. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    You guys are awesome........brb

6. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I have also a Steelworxx Revenge (with integrated lock) and when i am locked on (normal 1-3 weeks) i never get out before that time and i take a shower every day without no problem. The Revenge is maybe the best of Steelworxx CB when to have a good hygiene.
    Good luck with your Revenge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice