The Isle of Lesbos

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Oct 4, 2008.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    The Island of Lesbos.
    =====================

We all know that the greek island of lesbos gave name to the modern word lesbian. Lesbos is historically famous for it's ancient matriarchal society. Not many details are know of this society but it is thought that men took a very secondary role both in society and sexually. In society they had no rights and were used as workers, being looked after, cared for, and controlled by the women. Sexually males were used for procreational sex but never for recreational sex by the women. Woman on woman sex was of course common place, hence we derived the word lesbian from their sexual practises.

These days, the island draws many lesbian visitors each year. And many lesbians have settled down there. All the beaches on the island have become open to nudism, often with women making out freely with each other. This has led to a problem. There are male visitors to the island too, not many, and they often go naked on the beaches too. And faced with the mass of naked female flesh, they cant help but get excited. The lesbo council has therefore declared that penile erections are not allowed on the beaches. And to avoid this, all males must be accompanied by a female, must wear chastity device, and the female must hold the key. Then and only then can the male have access to the beach. Stalls selling male chastity devices were set up in readiness.

Peter and Jane were choosing their holiday, when Tanya a lesbian work colleague of Jane gave her a brochure of Lesbos. "It's mainly lesbians there, but straight couples go too. It's a great party island. And very safe for women."
    Peter and Jane looked at the brochure at home. Peter didnt say much as he flicked through the photos of naked fit women on the beach. "Well?" Jane asked. "Fine by me, if you want to give it a try, lets go."
    So Jane booked the tickets.

Jane told Tanya their booking details and Tanya booked her holiday to arrive the day after them.

Peter and Jane arrived, and checked in later at night. The next morning they headed to the beach, to be met by some ladies who informed them of the chastity rule. Jane reluctantly took out her purse and paid for a device and then proceeded to fit it to Peter. "Hmmm, quite cute and kinky" Jane said smiling.

On the beach Peter was pleased to see he wasnt alone. There were a few other men in the same situation as him. There was so much hot naked female talent that Peter didnt know where to look. His cock was straining n the cock cage all day. Jane got into teasing him and pointing out the lovely breasts and pussies, And contributed by bearing all her glory. They spent the whole day on the beach, and went to the beach bar for dinner in the evening. They stayed till late dancing, drinking and making out on the dance floor.
    They retired to the hotel after midnight and crashed straight out. Jane was asleep before Peter even had a chance to ask to be unlocked.

The next morning, Peter asked if he could be unlocked, but Jane said it wasnt really worth the hassle cos they were off to the beach straight after breakfast. Another day like the previous on the beach, Peter's cock was not trying so hard to erect. It seemed to have learnt that it wasnt going to be possible.
    In the evening in the bar, Tanya turned up. "Jane, you're looking great. Great tits babe. And you must be Peter. I dig your cock in that cage, it looks so cute."

Tanya was a similar build to Peter, a little shorter. She worked out, so her biceps and shoulders were about the same size. She had small pert breasts versus Peter's small pecks, and a brazilian shaved mound where Peter had a full cock cage. She was very attractive in a boyish sort of way.
    Tanya was telling us of some her adventures on the island both sexual and non. She had been many times and had seen almost every part of the island. After an hour or so, she started to stroke Janes arm while chatting, and soon it progressed to her side, and her back and bum cheeks. Jane made no attempts to stop her. She moved to the front and as she rubbed her finger into Jane's crack, she whispered, "You guys better come over to my place."

We left the bar and quickly arrived at Tanya's room. I was expecting to be uncaged when Tanya piped in. "Sorry Peter, strictly no erections in my room, you'll have to wait till you are back in your room." Tanya said sternly. Jane smiled and smerked to Tanya. They quickly embraced and were kissing. Tanya was touching Jane everywhere, and soon Jane was coming and coming. Peter couldnt believe he was watching his own wife in a lesbian sex scene unable to even have an erection. Tanya reached into her drawer and produced her dildo and proceeded to fuck Jane with it. Jane was moaning and panting and sweating. Eventually screaming in orgasm.
    "My god Tanya that was the best fuck I've ever had. Amazing. Amazing."
    "Well welcome to the Island of Lesbo, my dear" Tanya retorted.

Tanya, Jane and Peter are back in the UK now. Tanya and Jane both have children sired by Peter. Peter is still in his chastity device and Jane and Tanya are still having the wildest sex together.

If any of you couples out there are planning a holiday. Take a look at the Island of Lesbos, it is beautiful. Great beaches, a great party island. It's mainly lesbians there, but straight couples go too!".

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  2. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    "cos they were off to the beach straight after breakfast."??

I'm not even going to make my usual remarks here...

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    hmmm... so you liked the story then!?

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, you had Me going for a minute, till I looked at where the post was posted LOL I was thinking, hummmm....this sounds like a cool place to visit!! LMAO
    Nice story,
    Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
  6. crayle

crayle Junior Member

Local Time:
    Fine story!

7. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    Lesbos did give its name to lesbianism, but not from any lesbian community. The reason is that there was an ancient Greek poetess called Sappho, maybe 8th century BC, who lived on Lesbos, and it was the erotic overtones of some of her stanzas that gave rise to the the name of lesbianism.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    thanks for the history lesson :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice