The desctruction of my cb6k!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, May 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Well, i have had my 6k split on the underside before. It was near the main opening at the back and pinched the underside of my cock like hell. I fixed it using some super glue and put extra all the way down the seam. It has held very nicely since then with no issues, until last night. I had just pleased my wife using her Hitachi magic wand and the Mr. Marcus dildo i got her for valentines day. After watching her gush all over a few times my cock was as hard as the cage would allow. she then started rubbing it on her soaking pussy and pushing it in between her lips. I felt like the cage would explode at any moment. All of the sudden thought i felt a bit of a pinch on my cock but was so heated up i ignored it. within a couple of seconds the entire cage split right down the seam, top and bottom. it basically shot off my cock in both directions. It was kind of shocking. My wife laughed for a second and then looked pissed. I asked if she was mad and she sternly said yes. I had recently purchased The Fort and had been modifying it a bit for comfort. I had not told her about it yet. So as soon as this happened i said, "it's ok, i have another device i recently got that will never break like that." she asked to see it. SHe held it and said, "it's really heavy, go put it on." She still looked annoyed and layed back down. i ran to the bathroom and put it on as quickly as i could. when i came back she looked at it, touched it barely to move it side to side to get a full view of it. Then she said, "your so weird, lay down and cuddle me and kiss my back until i'm asleep." I gladly did as she said. She still deosn't totally get why i would rather be locked than masturbate or be spanked instead of getting a blow job (well sometimes). but she's still locking me up and acting as the keyholder i've always dreamed of. So i'm a happy chastity boy, Now in steel!

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    There is something about steel that is so final.

Who would have thought that your "Plan B" was more secure than your "Plan A."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice