The Amazons, The Hitani and The Romans

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Feb 11, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Coming to a Chastity Mansion near you very soon.

In hommage to Hardie's stories of the battles between the Hitani and the Amazons I am going to write a few episodes.

1) The creation of the Amazons.
    2) The Hitani and Amazons, the end to the war.
    3) The Romans discover the Amazons.

It is all pure fiction of course. No Hitani, Amazons or Romans were hurt in the writing of this story.

rich.

scottirish likes this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Why do I suddenly feel compelled to cross my legs? :chores019:

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The creation of the Amazons Part I
    ==========================

Ama was a daughter of the Hitani. She was strong and played rough games like the boys. She wrestled them in secret and often won. She wanted to be a warrier but tradition didnt allow it. The boys at 16 would fight a peer and when they won would become warriers. The hitani warriers were noticeable as they fought naked, with painted bodies, and their penises bound to sticks to enure they pointed outwards.

They looked a fearful sight, and often took sorties into neighbouring lands to fight other tribes, and often capture their women as their slaves. They always severed the sex organs of their thwarted enemies as trophies.

Ama wanted to be a warrier. She knew she couldnt but also knew that any young would-be warrier must accept a fight from a peer. There was no statement about gender. She challenged Nicoli, one of the largest male peers to a warrier fight. He checked with the elders and found he had to accept.

Ama and Nicoli faced each other naked, except for a sword and a knife. They battled each other for a few minutes with Ama gradually taking the upper hand. She had better technique and amazingly seemed to be stronger than her male opponent. Very soon Nicoli found himself on the floor with Ama's sword at his throat.

Normally that would be the end of the fight and Ama would become a warrier but this time the chief announced "Kill him, you have defeated a Hitani warrier. Take his manhood as your trophy and be gone from our land."

In surprise at the instruction she did as she was baid. She killed him, and severed his genitals. And with the severed genitals, sword and knife ran from the village into the nearby copse.

There she slept, outside the village. The next day 5 of her female peers came to join her. They were impressed with her talents and wanted to learn her fighting skills. The 6 young women set off to find a location further from the village to set up their own camp.

coming next....
    Ama's camp.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Ama's Camp.

Ama and her 5 followers followed the stream into the forest and set up camp.
    They followed it to a small lake and proceeded to catch some fish.
    "This will be our camp" Ama announced, and they proceeded to build basic shelters. Once the camp was set and all was fed, Ama set to giving her followers their 1st lesson in combat.

The lesson was followed by an evening of chat. Each young woman giving their view of Ama's victory over the Hitani would-be warrior. Ama let the women pass around her victory trophy. They were all in awe of the trophy and all wanted to get one themselves.

The following morning they were rudely awakened by the shouts of male voices. Ama stood her ground bearing arms as a group of 5 men entered their camp. The leader, an older man of around 53 proclaimed. I am the father
    Nicoli, the Hitani you defeated in combat. You brought dis-honour on my family of warriors. We have come to reclaim our honour. We will defeat you and take you and your followers as our slaves.

They looked impressive and frightening. Their naked muscles shined. And their cocks stood erect and proud, pulsing with strength, pointing at and taunting the young women.

The youngest of the males stood forward. He was 21, 4 years older than his defeated brother. He drew his sword and attacked. He was strong and skillful as was Ama. The clash of swords was fierce. Ama took a defensive role and thwarted the young man's attacks. He was expending much energy and soon he started to tire. She increasingly started to counter attack. Suddenly and as much a surprise to her as all viewing the battle, her counter was deflected down, straight into his man-meat. He let out a scream as he dropped his sword, and grabbed his stump to try and stop the bleeding. She thrust her sword through his belly as one of her followers went to collect the severed manhood.

The family of men looked very angry at the 2nd of their defeats and the 24 year old stepped forward. He was bulkier than his younger brother, and stronger. The battle began again. Ama found that she was faster than him, and was using this to stay clear of his attacks. This one was far stronger so she needed to avoid a pure strength battle. She cleverly deflected his blows away from her and countered in unusual ways to make it hard for him to get back to block. She nicked his arms, legs and chest several times. Then on one mighty deflected attack he found his sword deflected into the ground. She thrust straight into his gut.

As the defeated warrier hit the ground she preared for the next. As the mighty 28 year old started his assault, Ama's followers collected the victory trophy from the defeated warriers groin.

The 28 year old's battle went the same way as his 24 year old brother. His mighty blows were deflected and deflected until he found his sword in a situation impossible to defend from. She ran him through.

Now the 33 year old, no longer in his prime started his battle. He was still stronger than her. But he didnt have the speed. The battle was well matched. He didnt expose himself from such wild attacks. However her stamina is what won through he found himself weakening, to the point where he couldnt stop her counters. After the longest of battles, her sword found his gut.

The father watched as his final sons genitals were harvested as trophies of their defeat. Ama teasingly gave him an ultimatum. "Old man, let me take your balls with my knife and I will spare your life. You can live as our slave. What say you?"
    They both knew he was defeated before he even started to fight. He was 53 and long past his prime. She had just defeated 4 male warriers in their prime.
    He knew he had to fight, at least for his self respect. He looked down at his erect penis in the hitani warrier binding and knew this was the last he would see of it, and feel it. Very soon it would be joining his son's penises as a trophy.

He stepped forward and the short battle began. With in moments he was dead and his trophy had been taken.

Next episode: the ambush.

scottirish likes this.
  5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Within a week, Ama's camp was joined by 2 more ladies.

Ama's father had been executed as a traitor for being Ama's father and Ama's mother fled the Hitani camp. With her camp Nicoli's mother. She had nothing left but disgraise in the Hitani camp.

On joining the camp, Ama offered Nicoli's mother her husbands manhood as a peace offering. She refused saying that she acknowledged and respected that Ama had fairly defeated and rightfully taken all her families male trophies.
    "Please keep them, they are rightfully yours. Train me and I will take my own."

So the camp had 2 mature trainee warriers too.
    Ama's mum was a keen trader but needed some goods to trade in nearby villages, so the ladies hatched a plan for an ambush.

Ama and her followers monitored the return of a recent victory of the Hitani.
    The wagons were coming back laden with goods... jewels, licquor and female slaves. As dark fell and the gap between wagons grew. The females warriers swooped on wagon by wagon.

The battle-wary males now drunk were no fight for the excited battle-hungry girls. Taking their trophies was like taking toys from a baby. How could these males get into a state that they couldnt even attempt to defend their manhood against their attacks.

By dawn, Ama and her followers had realized 20 wagons. They were now laden in gold and jewels and with female slaves now numbered over 100 women. They were laden in weapons too and with training their camp would become an army.

The Hitani-origined women went off to Hitani villages under-cover to trade. And to collect information and determine whether they were under threat or not. It seemed that the Hitani-male villages knew something was amiss but wasnt sure what.

Ama and her followers knew they had some very big questions they had yet to answer.
    What structure would their society take? They needed to pro-create. How could they do this without losing power to males.
    One thing was sure. She and her followers would not follow any males and they would fight to the death 1st.

Next: The 1st males in the camp.

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Ama knew she needed a safer and better place than her camp. Her mini-army was outgrowing it quickly. So she took a massive risk. She took her women soldiers and marched on a nearby Hitani Village. Her 100 strong women army met on the battle-field against an equal number of male warriers from the village. The battle was ferocious. Her army trained by her own hand was taking the upper-hand, but was losing troopers. After an hour of fighting 100 Hitani males and 50 females lay dead on the battle-field.

Ama saddened by her losses but heartened by her womens biggest triumph so far marched into the village. She rounded the younger males into prison pens and slaughtered the old males. The Hitani women of the village were quickly recruited into her army.

Ama's loses had been recovered. She now had an army of 150 and village.
    She passed the 1st male law agreements. All males over 20 will be slaughtered. All males will be slaves with no rights. All sexually able males can be used for intercourse.

Lisa was always palying with stuff, experimenting and making things. One day she was playing with some long sticks and silken string, trying to make some sort of musical instrument when she accidentally shot another stick across the camp floor and it landed in someone's foot.

Quickly Ama and the others gathered round, asking to see her toy. This time she aimed a stick at a tree and fired. It rebounded off the tree. Within hours the ladies had refined the toy into a weapon and had the sticks pointed and landing in soft targets.

Within days all of Ama's warriers were equipped and trained in their use.

Lisa took a group of 35 archers on an expedition. And crazily attacked a small Hitani village. Her archers were amazing. Within minutes they had blitzed an army of over 100 men without loss.

She and her archers, marched into the village claiming it for Ama. This was the territory of the followers of Ama. The Amazons.

There were now 2 small villages of amazons containing a population of 300 amazon warriers in total.

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Ama and Lisa and their archers were buzzing after their recent victories. They knew they had the technological advantage over the Hitani and decided to continue with their armies advancement.

They took 2 seperate armies of archers and attacked village after village, 1 per day over the next few weeks. Very soon Ama found herself attacking her home village. On the battlefield facing her and her archers were the men who had expelled her from her own village. She smiled as she commanded her archers to fire. And watched in awe and wonderment as those same men were hitting the floor and leaving the village to her.

Ama hadnt personnally collected war trophies for a while but today was different. She marched the ranks of dead Hitani severing any cock and balls of any men she recognised, muttering to herself. "I think you owe me this Demetrius". "I believe this is mine now Daniel".

Ama marched her troops into the village. "Ladies, I have no grudge with you. I left this village as a victor and I return as a victor. I have defeated all your men and have harvested all their Hitani cocks. I am a woman like you. Join me and my tribe. Join us in our fight. Tomorrow we take the Southern Hitani City".

The following day, Lisa and Ama met up on the battle field. They had an army of 1000 archers now. Facing them 10,000 Hitani, naked except for their bound cocks, carrying swords and spears. On the walls of the town stood, young boys, old men and the women folk of the town.

The Hitani commander gave the attack command and 10,000 men charged towards the ranks of the amazons. Ama gave the call to fire and within minutes, on the ground lay 10,000 Hitani fatalities.

As Ama sliced her trophy from the Hitani commander's dead body, she laughed to Lisa "It's like taking toys from a child."

"Yes" Lisa replied. "You know I have a new invention. It's a lockable cage for men's penises. We need to keep some of these male-folk for stud."

"Intersting Lisa, let's discuss over dinner in our new City."

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Ama left Lisa in charge of the Southern part of Hitani, now Amazonia and she took an army of 2,000 women into the eastern part of Hitani.

The Hitani had heard of her advance and all the males had moved to the Eastern City. As she marched through village by village, town by town, over a 6 day period, she recruited women for her cause.

By the time she reached the walls of the city, she had an army of 4,000. An army of 20,000 hitani males marched out of the City. Facing them were 2,000 unknown Amazon women and 2,000 of their own wives and partners.

The males charged bravely into the battle. They were met by the arrows, that had slain so many Hitani men before them. And very soon, the charge was over. As usual no female casualties, just a battle field strewn with freshly defeated hitani males, now being harvested by their former wives and girl-friends.

The East of Hitani had fallen in only 1 week. And Amazonia was now equal in size to the Hitani lands. Ama and Lisa knew that they need to continue the momentum of the campaign so the Hitani could not have a chance to fight back.

Ama and Lisa knew the Hitani now knew all about them and the great male warriors of the Hitani, and their proud male penises were now scared and wilting of their thought.

Very soon the last Hitani bound erect war cock would be cut on the battlefield. Hitani would be no more and all males in the former Hitani would be slaves of the female Amazons.

Ama cheered her officers, "Let the campaign continue. Let Amazons slice the cock-meat of Hitani."

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Lisa and Ama marched together into the north with an army of 3,000 female soldiers. They didnt expect much battle from their male adversaries and thats what they got.

Village after village, town after town, males fell on the battle-field. Women were trained to control the villages. Young males were introduced into Chastity devices. The penis which was once a symbol of privalege inthe Hitani culture was now a symbol of ridicule and slavery.

On the northern edge of the territory, they were met by an male army with a difference. Maybe 500 strong. With gleaming armour and shields.
    Ama faced her troops against them. As the romans marched forward in rank her archers fired. The roman shields and armour deflected the arrows.

She called her fighting troops forward and mixed them with her archers. As the romans were within 20 yards of them and their arrows were still making no impact. She moved her fighters into the romans. They had to fight with all their skill against the romans. Ama was losing troops. But her fighters fought well and the romans were losing troops at the same rate.

The archers decided as all the romans were busy in close combat to get real close and start shooting at their poorly protected legs and feet. This move shifted the balance quickly and very soon all the romans lay slain.

The roman comander and his commanding officer lay down their weapons and surrendered. The Amazons had won but this time had lost 350 of their best figthers.

As the Amazons harvested the armour and weaponry along with their usual battle trophies. The roman commanders were stripped, forced to the floor and their penises were ridden by Ama and Lisa, until they came. The ladies then banded their balls and castrated them.

They were handed back their armour, and a bag containing some severed cocks and balls. And chased from the area. They marched back across the harsh land and within a month they were summoned to the Forum of Rome to discuss the events.

Unknown to Lisa and Ama, they had the whole might of the Roman Empire running scared. The decree of the forum was that the story must not be known. Rome could not risk warring against a female nation because 50% of the Empire was female and totally uncontrolled. They discussed for days and weeks. And decided that any contact would be risking a revolution with by their own women.

The mighty male Roman Empire never met again the Amazons and the story was suppressed.

Within days back in Hitani, Ama and Lisa had taken the main city and the last remaining towns and villages. Now 3/4 of former Hitani was Amazon.

Only the West of Hitani remained.

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Final Chapter
    =============

Lisa and Ama marched their army into West Hitani. And to their surpirse village by village the Hitani surrendered. The male warriers lined up un-armed. Their penises unbound and hanging limp between their legs.

The 6 leading men of the warrior council, with their penises bound and erect were lead to the centre of the battlefield by their wives. The women walked ahead pulling a cord which was attached to the head of the men's penises.

They were then handed to Ama and Lisa. They thanked the females for their gift. And accepted the surrender of the village by slicing off the male organs in front of them, to the cheers of the females from the village.

Village after village, town after town followed the same pattern. And even the great western city where 20,000 men surrendered to Ama and Lisa.
    All males were fitted with chastity devices and many shipped to other parts of Amazon to provide breeding stock.

The Hitani male who had treated his females so badly had fallen so quickly from master to breeding stock. Animals of burden and seed production.

:happy0167:

The amazons treated their males badly as a reaction to their own treatment. As in this story, in modern society too, power is shifting to the female. Lucky we havent treaed the females so badly in the past eh... oh we have havent we...we can only beg and prey for lenience as more of our penises get locked away in chastity each year.

I hope yoiu enjoyed the story.:love0063:
    :confused0068::manga_champers::happy0030::party-100:

11. scottirish

scottirish New member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice