Reverse pin arrangement - CB-6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by efedorsj, Feb 24, 2010.

1. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Hi,

I've had the cb6000s for a while now and i think i just found the best way to do it up - for me at least. I used to wear it with the smallest spacer, but now there's no spacer between the ring and the cage. The pin is one of the longer ones and it is inserted so that the lock is against my body, rather than resting on top of the cage portion. The smallest spacer fits on the pin, but on the outside of the cage so that there is minimal play. I use the 2nd largest ring. Smaller rings probably won't work.

So far I've had good results. The bulge created by the lock on top of the cage is eliminated. It won't clank around anymore either. The weight of the lock is not pulling the cage downwards because it is closer to my body than the rest of the unit. It also feels a lot more snug - as if it is more apart of me. The space between the ring and the bottom of the cage unit is greatly reduced making pull-out seemingly risky and dangerous simply because it would be too tight between the balls and penis. Pulling out would also be harder (though I haven't tried and probably won't).

Cons: A little harder to keep clean probably. Lock with sharp edges against your body. Less room for big penises. Maybe it would be too tight? Maybe the pin is compromised a bit in terms of being able to handle stress? Probably can't do this with rings any smaller than the 2nd largest, but I haven't tried.

Anyways, give it a try if you want. Let me know how it goes. I'll probably update in a while. I'm quite optimistic about this.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    i too tried this and reported it earlier this year. it works a treat and also enables me to use a steel waist band around the waist that holds the device closer and the lock then secures both the device and the two ends of the waist band. i certainly had no problems with using it this way and it certainly removes the bulge more due to the lock sitting on top and also as you stae the clanking of the lock.

3. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Actually I kind of like the clanking of the lock, because it makes people around you wonder what the heck that noise is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice