new rules

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Karen's slave, Jan 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Karen's slave

Karen's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Well after failing my Mstress 1 month ago I am allowed back online. Mistrerss had recenlty decided I was never going to orgasm again. About a month after notifying me of she I accidentally came whilst I was pleasuring her. I was un able to bring her to orgasm fast enough, this resulted in her continuing to stroke my coc, whenshe began squeezing and twisting I lost it and blew my load. The shame and guilt I felt was off the charts, I had gone 17 months without cuming and lost con trol of myself, completly letting her down.

One of my many punishments for this was not being able to use the computer for a month. Mistress also informed me that I would now be getting a vasectomy. We have 3 kids and do not want any more. SHe told me that I obviously can't control myself so she will ensure I don't get her preganant again.

I am almost at 1 month since my last orgasm, I have a ways to go before reaching the 17 month mark but i am preparred for it and really hope I don't fail my Mistress again

2. Karen's slave

Karen's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    I made another mistake today, I told Mistress that it has been 1 month since my accidental orgasm. One of her long standing rules is that I cannot insinuate or suggest that I would like to cum. She looked at my statement as me doing just that. I was told I will now go three months before she even touches my cock. After the accidental orgasm she told me I would go 2 months with no contact. This may not seem like a big deal but when you live a life of chastity being touched in anyway is what I live for. Going 3 months with no touching is going to be very difficult. I realy need to concentrate on obeying the rules

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice