New Lori's #7 for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by chas83, Apr 10, 2009.

1. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I am selling my New Lori's Tube #7 model. I received it 04-09-09 and I introduced it to the misses last night and unfortunately I cannot get her to budge on the piercing Idea and I have no use for it if she won't let me get a P/A piercing. Yeah, I know I should have ran that past her first before I ordered it, but I felt if I had the device in hand she would be more likely to go along with the piercing idea, but unfortunately she wasn't. The device measures 1-3/4" testie/support ring, 2" in length(3-1/2" from very back of device to very tip), 1-1/4" inside tube diameter, and 8ga P/A piercing. The device comes with 2 keys. Since it is practically brand new I don't think that I could let it go for any less than $500. Please leave a comment or send me a PM or email me at wasdagp8x@yahoo.com if you are interested.

direct image links:
    img165.imageshack.us/img165/104/image007obq.jpg
    img2.imageshack.us/img2/7607/image008b.jpg
    img299.imageshack.us/img299/7100/image009s.jpg

2. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Im sorry for any confusion but the item has been relisted yet again, this time it is definitely set to 'private', sorry for any confusion to anybody who may have seen this post and bid or 'watched' the item. It will be relisted tomorrow night at 21:00:00 PDT (9PM Los Angeles CA time).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice