Hello to All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ms.Linda, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Hello All,

My name is Ms.Linda. Some of Y/you will know Me from Chastitylifestyle. I joined Chastity Mansion a few days ago and have been looking around and making Myself a bit more comfortable with it. It is a remarkable site to be sure.
    For those of Y/you who don't know Me, a little background can be found on My profile page.
    I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends and making new ones.

Ms.Linda

2. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Ms. Linda, a respectful hello,it is always encouraging to see lifestyle Mistresses on a site, so us submissive males can learn from Your opinions and views on how we can really serve and be truely submissive to the Superior gender.

with respect milton

3. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    Welcome Ms Linda to Chastity Mansion ~curtsey~

HellOOOoooo... my name is...er.... "Muffy". i don't think we have met before and i'm rather new here myself. Women are the most. kind, compassionate souls at this earth who'll forgive a man for just about anything, except if he happens to look better in a dress then they do.

Thankfully, my Wife, Mistress NanXine, is absolutely fascinated with the concept... and teases me unmercifully about it. A simple trip to the hairdresser's where i wait patiently for Her can become a scary event for a guy... especially, when you can hear all that giggling and laughter in the background. Finally the Lady came over to me while speaking to my Wife. "Oh my... You are soooo right! Such a flawless, immaculate complexion... such a shame... wasted on a guy!" Then my Wife smiles and ask if i would like to have my eyebrows waxed.

Now, don't get me wrong, Ms. Linda... Gus is a great guy and an excellent barber and all, but frankly, he just doesn't runs his fingers thru my hair the way the girls at the salon do. "Sorry Gus!" All the way home, while holding the ice pack against my forehead my Wifes keeps saying. "Don't worry, Sweetie, i'm sure once the swelling goes down they'll look much better!"

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Muffy- may I say, you look beautiful. Having your brows waxed was a marvelous beginning. How long before your Mistress has your legs done? I am very fond of a body with as little hair as possible. It feels so nice!
    Keep up the good work!

and Milton, thank you for the warm welcome. I hope W/we can talk and get better acquainted.

5. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Ms. Linda -
    I'm glad to see you here. Your messages at CL were always very interesting. I'm looking forward to all you have to say.
    Bobbybig

6. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glad to see you made it over here. I've always looked forward to reading your posts.

Kinkish1

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Ms Linda, I'm *so* pleased to have you here. I can't wait to catch up properly some time. :angel:

8. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Pleased to meet you Ms. Linda. Beautiful pups you have there. The German Shepherds are beautiful too. :bigsmile:

~*jamie*~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice