Chastity Steel CS100 belt instructions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by paulp123, Dec 25, 2009.

1. paulp123

paulp123 Christian Chaste Virgin

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    I am a virgin guy that purchased a Chastity Steel full belt to help me stay pure and stop masturbating fir purity reasons. I am also a Christian and trying to quit masturbation as a habit. The belt was purchased to help me get through the night when I often give in to themptation to masturbate when my will power is weak.
    However, I am having trouble getting used to the belt and need some advice or lessons from others with this type of device.
    I can just about wear it all night which is the only time I need help with the temptation to masturbate but it needs to be more comfortable as I wake up a lot and don't sleep well wit some pinching and often too much ball stimulation from the ring.
    Guidance from anyone experienced wit this device would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Paul

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Make sure the belt is really tight and positioned right, ie:- hips not waist......

Smear the ring with white vaseline before you put it on, that stops any burning of pinching.......

Other than that you have a great belt, I wore mine 18 hours straight out of the box and was able to go several days within a month or so of slight tweaking of the belt....I just ordered another one as I regretted selling my old one so much....it should be here mid January....

Good luck with it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice